Thoughts on my next blast

tex24

Awards
Hey everyone. I blast and cruise and want to hear some opinions on my next blast starting in one month. 6'1', 200lbs 8%. Lean mass bulk for 6 months, want to stay as dry as possible but some water is good of course. Trying to hit 220 no more than 10-11% by December before contest prep for MP show spring 2016.

Diet will be 3500ish cals, 250g P, 450 C, 70 F

1,050mg deca
700mg tren (350mg ace, 350mg e)
315 test cyp
350mg mast prop

All pinned EOD.

Let me know what you think! Thanks fellas.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have no experience with mast or deca, but that seems like a legit bulk. How long were you planning on staying on all of those? and Are you stacking all of that at the same time?seems like a lot of oil EOD for a single pin.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Pretty hefty putting tren and deca together and at that high dose depends on your previous experience? I'm not at this level though.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hey everyone. I blast and cruise and want to hear some opinions on my next blast starting in one month. 6'1', 200lbs 8%. Lean mass bulk for 6 months, want to stay as dry as possible but some water is good of course. Trying to hit 220 no more than 10-11% by December before contest prep for MP show spring 2016.

Diet will be 3500ish cals, 250g P, 450 C, 70 F

1,050mg deca
700mg tren (350mg ace, 350mg e)
315 test cyp
350mg mast prop

All pinned EOD.

Let me know what you think! Thanks fellas.
Your little buddy has big chance to be dead for long time 1050 deca and 750 tren?Also mast is better to be injected every day.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
thats a heap of deca to be running with tren

danny87

Awards
Leave the deca or tren out. Will only cost more money. I would do tren because of your goals. Upper your test to 500-600mg
Or do deca and go 50-50. 500mg-600mg mast is OK .

danny87

Awards
Other option is switch in your cycle. Bulk half with deca than recomp with tren

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna need prami with that much progestins going on. A lot of high level bb's are using deca and Tren together now. I'm glad everyone is getting on board with lower test/higher tren. Sides are way more manageable. As long as your ancillaries are in check and prolactin is under control, it should be a damn beast of a run. Keep us posted.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna need prami with that much progestins going on. A lot of high level bb's are using deca and Tren together now. I'm glad everyone is getting on board with lower test/higher tren. Sides are way more manageable. As long as your ancillaries are in check and prolactin is under control, it should be a damn beast of a run. Keep us posted.
I ran low test high tren and got bad chest acne, when I run test around 800 and tren 400 I get a little acne on my shoulders

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I take test past trt-ish ranges with tren, I can't sleep at all. I just lay there and sweat. Then I'm a grouch because I'm tired. Grouch + tren = volatile ******* with high blood pressure. Lol