Thinking about adding mast or proviron

jack98

Awards
I'm going to run 200 mg test. 500 mg tren ace this summer.

I get lethargy at times on tren. But if I up my test dosage , I get all the nasty tren sides.

I was thinking mast or proviron would be a good way to help me with the lethargic mood and harden up a bit more .

Thoughts on adding these compounds to help fight tren lethargy ? Which would you use ?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Proviron has always been good to me... Never ran Mast yet..
75mg is what I run...

I use Proviron on every cycle though at that dose..

jack98

Awards
Proviron has always been good to me... Never ran Mast yet..
75mg is what I run...

I use Proviron on every cycle though at that dose..
What do you say you gain from proviron other than libido ?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Increase in mood & energy levels..
It also lowers frequency of my AI dosing, slightly helps with that bloated feeling..

I've ran it up to 125mg and could really notice then.. But it gets pricey for me so 75mg is a reasonable level that keeps me noticing the effects..

jack98

Awards
Increase in mood & energy levels..
It also lowers frequency of my AI dosing, slightly helps with that bloated feeling..

I've ran it up to 125mg and could really notice then.. But it gets pricey for me so 75mg is a reasonable level that keeps me noticing the effects..
So sounds like what I'm looking for. What and how much ai do you run on top of proviron

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
All depends on what I'm running..
At 500mg of Test only with Proviron I can get by with Formestane ED..

Otherwise I'll use Aromasin at 12.5 or so E3D.. Or Letro low doses 1-2x a week..

My brother runs a G a week with Proviron at 100mg with no AI at all..
He's a bit leaner though... He will use Letro at random times, but not to often from what he tells me.. He also doesn't come off..

ricov

Awards
I'm running a gram of tren ace and 400 test and it's doing work, I use GW 50156 for lethargy , hits everyone differently , proviron has never helped me with lethargy usually I up my test a little and it doesn't the trick , I've ran test at gram and 400 do tren to , zero lethargy, liked that lot more , packed on a lot more mass and to me the sides were less. Look into GW , it's not the actual use of the drug but I've found great use in it. I've also used injectable AICAR with the GW while on tren with great results

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
You can use t3 1 pill every morning with empty stomach for lethargy.this helped me a lot when i was on tren.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle I ran 16 weeks 400mg test e, 400mg tren e, 400mg mast e, was very smooth sides were mild.(50mg of proviron which I think was a waste) kicked with 6 weeks of dbol 50mg, and 4 weeks tren a at around 200mgs a week, was using slin pins for the tren a so my dose was a little extra at times