Drug test for Job Opportunity

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of a company drawing blood (instead of urine sample) for a job opportunity? If so, does anyone know if they can and will test for testosterone levels? Apparently, I've interviewed for a job and seems they want to hire me. However, they told me "As part of the process, we will send you for a physical and they' will draw blood to check for certain substances". This has me thinking what they test for when drawing blood. I thought it sounded a little unusual for a job opportunity.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What type of job are you looking at? It has a lot to do with what they test for

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
It's a sales job with a large company.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
They are going to clone and make your clone work for free.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If it is a job with food probably like stds. I hear most people that work in food industry have herpies.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
No it's not. It's for a large company that sells industrial power tools. It's a sales position.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is a serious question bro.
Then ask then what they screen for. there are so many different tests out there it would be impossible for anyone that doesn't work for them to know what the test covers.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't ask what they screen for. Just take the test. Worst case is you don't get hired, which if you refuse the test you won't either... so just take it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No it's not. It's for a large company that sells industrial power tools. It's a sales position.
I doubt they will test your hormone panel. They dnt have time for that or want to spend money for it.

Industrial power tools... sounds like they want everyone to be jacked. Making sure you're on one before hiring.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Ok, in the back of my mind I doubt they test for that either. However, that being said, I'm under a doctors care for TRT. I blast and cruise, just happen to be blasting right now. I also, take Arimidex (also under a docs script). My question is: should is list TRT and Arimidex on the form that's asks "are you taking any medications?" Since they likely don't test hormone panel, should I even list it?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You're over thinking this tbh. You have a script dude. Why are you even worried. You always this paranoid?

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Haha! Yeah, I am. You're right though, not sure why I'm paranoid. Thanks for the info bro! I appreciate it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You're over thinking this tbh. You have a script dude. Why are you even worried. You always this paranoid?
Its probably all the pot he is smoking. I kid OP. Good luck on the new job if you have a script you should be fine.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Got the job fellas. No biggie, I just listed the scripts and they probably didn't even test for that. Thanks again guys!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice Man Congrats Now go make some real mother fckn money
Know-what-Im-55tv7h.jpg

BluWhoo

Awards
A screening for test and other steroids is completely different than a 12 panel drugs test for illegal rec drugs. Also, much more expensive. The company will not test for it and the standard panel will not detect.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo!!!

Hossam

Hossam

Awards
usually blood tests are for drugs, congratulation on the new job

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Nev heard of a blood test for pre employment screening....

hulkzilla87

Awards
If they ever want to test for roids in your blood I've read that glycerol is a potent plasma expander and will lower your ppm

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
pre employment blood screen? thats doesnt seem normal, are the gonna check body fat too?