20 week cycle?

brahski

Awards
This is my 3rd, maybe 4th cycle (one was cut short because of traveling). 9 week mark of cutting, pinning test e and deca at 250 every 5 days (deca started week 6)
From week 11 I would like to go into a bulk - and up the test c to 600/week and deca to 500/week. Will also have some superdrol to throw in towards the last 5 weeks of cycle
I planned to run this cycle up until week 16 but now am wondering if I would be able to go all the way to week 20 and recover. I haven't started hcg yet but plan to soon and run it all the way to pct, and I have arimidex and clomid on hand (will do a long clomid pct). I understand that levels stay elevated 2-3 weeks since last pin so say I do my last pin at wk 18

Would appreciate some input from my iron bretheren

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would run the test for at least a month longer than Deca preferably closer to 3 month. That stuff takes forever to clear your system.

brahski

Awards
at least a month? damn

as for the recovering from this cycle running this 16 weeks last pin opposed to 20 weeks last pin will it make a big difference?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at least a month? damn

as for the recovering from this cycle running this 16 weeks last pin opposed to 20 weeks last pin will it make a big difference?
No it won't. What will make recovering a bitch is trying to pct while deca is still clearing your system. Deca can literally take months to clear depending on duration and dose. Don't buy that whole "run test one week longer" crap. Trust me

I believe coop said Steroids usually take around 5 half lives to reach blood saturation. If decas half life is around 15 days it could take 60-75 days to reach saturation so imagine how long it will take to clear

If anyone else has anything to refute this please post

brahski

Awards
interesting, ill def stop it at week 16 then, and stop cyp at 20 , maybe replace it with prop.. then clomid and torem for 8 weeks from wk 22

thanks for the heads up bro much appreciated, i was under impression stopping it two weeks prior would suffice

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I
interesting, ill def stop it at week 16 then, and stop cyp at 20 , maybe replace it with prop.. then clomid and torem for 8 weeks from wk 22

thanks for the heads up bro much appreciated, i was under impression stopping it two weeks prior would suffice
Yeah no problem. That looks much better. There used to be a pct calculator that's as great but the site is down. Dose, duration, and esters are the biggest determining factors for when to come off. If you switch to prop from cyp though you will start your pct significantly sooner but running it until week 22 should give some good time for that deca to clear out

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
How much superdrol will you take? I'm on 30mg a day right now with a gram of test.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
**** gave me really bad heart burn and indigestion at first but I think its subsiding now.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Superdrol is making me really full and hard but I think it may be killing my appetite. It was giving me really bad indigestion and heart burn for the first week but it has seemed to subside. On week 2 right now and all is good.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Superdrol is making me really full and hard but I think it may be killing my appetite. It was giving me really bad indigestion and heart burn for the first week but it has seemed to subside. On week 2 right now and all is good.
Definitely couldn't eat with sdrol at 40mgs i was literally throwing up everything 20 mgs my fav dose.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Why does it make you throw up? Body's way of saying "too much! " or what?
Livers way of saying your killing yourself. The body is programmed to remove toxic build up by expelling it from where it came in i guess. Never had that issue on anything else just sdrol.

Neoamerican

Awards
Sd made me eat crazy amounts of food n gain serious lbm. Every1s diff tho.
B sure to add L arg and daa to pct while running clomid never liked nolva or torm sept for on cycle gyno
Tren e killed my dik for a week or two after cycle
But I've got 2 boys after yrs of cycling so I swear by clomid.