TBOL and 4 ANDRO stack

alb3rtazzo

Awards
Hello i am 35 y old boy 1,83 m 86 kg 12 % bf 128 3*8 bench press

i ran 1 andro rx and 4 andro iron mag labs in stack.with good results

now i am wondering weather or not i can use 4 andro as a test base for a Tbol cycle.

the idea is:
tbol 40 mg for 4 weeks and 200 mg 4 andro daily (2 bottle) than 4 weeks novadex 20 20 10 10
what do you think about that?

everyone told me that you cannot run t bol alone, you need a test base, but there are plenty of persone that run tbol alone, and they are pretty satisfied, so what if i use 4 andro as a test base instead of test e?

I DON HAVE ANY ACCES TO GOOD TEST E, i cannot order it in italy, its illegal i can have big trouble if someon find the package, but i already have tbol and i can buy any ph.

Thank you

TonyGunsling

Awards
Bump for interest! I would like to know as well

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
About 7 years ago I ran Tbol solo at similar dosages with great results. I would run 6 weeks with OTC PCT. I was in my mid to late 20's however. I would defiantly use 4 Andro base and SERM PCT now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont know if you mean you ran otc pct or your suggesting op to run otc but if it was a suggestion its bad advice stick with the nolva and maybe a test booster. Use 4ad or epiandro if you want a drier cycle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Tbol can be run alone with great results; It is however person-dependent. Running it with a "base" compound is a much better idea.

Tbol and 4-Andro should treat you nice, but I would suggest 6 weeks for both compounds to get the most out of the cycle. In my opinion 4 weeks is too short. In that scenario you would be seeing your best results just as the cycle was ending. A six week cycle and your Nolva PCT should treat you great.

I'd also make sure to have enough product on hand to bump up both dosages in case you want or need to.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you mean you ran otc pct or your suggesting op to run otc but if it was a suggestion its bad advice stick with the nolva and maybe a test booster. Use 4ad or epiandro if you want a drier cycle
No. I do not recommend OTC. I'm saying that I did fully recover on OTC though. I would never attempt that now at 36 years old. It is not good at any age.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OK couldn't understand what you were saying and I second 6 weeks