ONLY T BOL ORAL CYCLE

alb3rtazzo

Awards
this is my very first aas cycle, i am a quite big guy, 1,83cm 87 kg, lifting weigths since 1998.

i wanna start a 4 weeks t bol cycle, just 40 mg day, milk thistle during , then 20/20/10/10 nolvadex (i know that 40mg is not a lot but, it could add me a bit of mass in a very safe way)

i choose t bol, because some of my buddies told me that is the safest oral steroids around, morevoer, i wanna add some lean mass, so i think tbol should work.
But i read on the internet that run an oral only cycle is dangerous because you need a test base also. do you agree with that? i would prefer run an oral only cycle , because is my very first cycle, and i am scared by needles, maybe next times i could run an aas stack, but i would like to start with a very safe oral aas ...any suggestion ?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I am not a fan of oral only cycles. Even though tbol is test based and so on I do not think its a proper replacement for testosterone. There is a reason you hear what you do about oral only cycles.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
No reason to be scared of needles, shots are painless 90% of the time. Do more research on cycles and run tbol with test (e, c, or sust)

alb3rtazzo

Awards
No reason to be scared of needles, shots are painless 90% of the time. Do more research on cycles and run tbol with test (e, c, or sust)
yes , i think my next cycle will be tbol and test e ....
for now : cycle : t bol 50 mg 4 week 200 mg 4 andro pct: 4 week nolva , as a welcome in the steroids world.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of oral only cycles. Even though tbol is test based and so on I do not think its a proper replacement for testosterone. There is a reason you hear what you do about oral only cycles.
It's a derivative of test. With the edition of a 1-ene group, additional methyl group, and 4-chloro group.

It's like a third cousin.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Those German swimmers got great results from tbol! They all looked pretty jacked and had a good look to them.
You'll get one or two goes with oral only I find, then you should really start injecting to see further results

Viking23

Awards
Tbol is my favorite oral and that might be because I respond great to it. Also a fan of dbol but after running tbol I don't have any reason to use it. Tbol was one of my first cycles and it went well although knowing what I do now I would never run a cycle without an injectable.

Not saying you shouldn't as it will be a good insight into the dark side but injects are just safer and more enjoyable once you get use to them in my experience! However, if you have real tbol you will love it but make sure you have a quality serm and ai on hand. Serm for pct and ai just in case because you never can be to sure what you have is 100% legitimate.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
Tbol is my favorite oral and that might be because I respond great to it. Also a fan of dbol but after running tbol I don't have any reason to use it. Tbol was one of my first cycles and it went well although knowing what I do now I would never run a cycle without an injectable.

Not saying you shouldn't as it will be a good insight into the dark side but injects are just safer and more enjoyable once you get use to them in my experience! However, if you have real tbol you will love it but make sure you have a quality serm and ai on hand. Serm for pct and ai just in case because you never can be to sure what you have is 100% legitimate.
i have nolvadex, hope is enough.

Viking23

Awards
Nolva will certainly be enough. Even on a basic test and oral cycle Nolva or clomid would suffice.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

alb3rtazzo

Awards
someone told me about toremifene, but i really dont know where i can get it...anyone know any e-shop where i can get legit roids? (....or private messagge)

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
someone told me about toremifene, but i really dont know where i can get it...anyone know any e-shop where i can get legit roids? (....or private messagge)
You can get raloxifene from *************. Just make sure it's legal in your country or you have a prescription before importing.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
or not, lol

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Don't be a f*cking *****. Needles aren't **** bro. My girlfriend pins herself for f*cks sake. Oral only cycle is never a good idea. Always have a test base bro, Trust. Just looking out for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be a f*cking *****. Needles aren't **** bro. My girlfriend pins herself for f*cks sake. Oral only cycle is never a good idea. Always have a test base bro, Trust. Just looking out for you.
Way to bump an old thread

Nothing wrong with oral only cycling.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Yeah, I mean if your a chick then by all means an oral only is fine... For a man I think its a waste of time and why would you want no sex drive... Fuk that, I've been there and its not worth it.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
i am on 250 mg sustanon 250 and 50 mg tbol. cycle legth 8 weeks, i am on week 5
it works fine ! sex drive is high !
my pct will be : hgh 1000 ui a day for 10 days , then 3 weeks nolva 20 mg day and 1 mg arimidex every 3 day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I mean if your a chick then by all means an oral only is fine... For a man I think its a waste of time and why would you want no sex drive... Fuk that, I've been there and its not worth it.
Different strokes.

Everyone responds differently. Some get raging libidos on some compounds, others don't.

Have you ever ran ment ace?

Back when sd was around, the first 3 weeks my libido was sky high, it was just that last week or two it sucked.

Convicted

Convicted

Awards
Is ment ace, test ace? If so then yes. I made a huge batch once and I loved it, It has a helluva kick. I will say that for some reason t-bol was the only oral that I took that didn't seem to kill my sex drive for some reason. I'm taking 30mg of superdrol a day right now and stacking it with 1250mg sust. Waiting on more gear still to come in. Check out my log in anabolics.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is ment ace, test ace? If so then yes. I made a huge batch once and I loved it, It has a helluva kick. I will say that for some reason t-bol was the only oral that I took that didn't seem to kill my sex drive for some reason. I'm taking 30mg of superdrol a day right now and stacking it with 1250mg sust. Waiting on more gear still to come in. Check out my log in anabolics.
No but similar to trest ace

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ment ace stands for 7methyl 19nor testosterone acetate

Aka its pharmaceutical name trestolone acetate.

It can be used transdermaly, orally, and injected.