Switching from Test P to Test E.

D

DarthGainer

Awards
Has anyone done this and how? Getting tired of the pinning tbh and E is a hell of allot cheaper.

Options I have found =

1/ Use prop for 4 weeks while pinning Test E along side it until the E kicks in.
2/ Use Dbol as a kicker for 4 week until the E kicks in.
3/ Front load test E until the E kicks in.

I have some Blue hearts on the way (hoping legit)

D

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Option 1 and 2 sound best I think. How about Sust 250 for the best of everything and transition into the test e or c once the slow esters have had their chance to start working. To me the orals just aren't worth the toll on your body when you could easily kick the cycle off with Sust and/or NPP. Dbol can make a good cycle turn to crap with all the sides one can experience.

V

Viking23

Awards
Either use prop along with the test e or front load. Both will work but I would try and save some prop for the end of the cycle. Test e is great but most guys don't realize that the half lives build up and after your cycle it takes roughly 3 weeks to clear. Most guys just go by two weeks and waste some pct meds which is fine as long as you still have enough to run a proper PCT. If you only have 4 weeks of serms you don't want one of those weeks to be a waste.

Easiest way to avoid this is to use prop or an oral. Prop is easier on body so I vote that and bridge into pct. Basically pin your last of test e and then wait till what would be your next shot or to make it easier wait a week and then start prop at normal dosing for 3-4 weeks. This will allow the long ester to clear and it will allow for a much easier transition into pct.

When the long ester is clearing your levels slowly drop and your body needs test to maintain muscle. Well, while its dropping the first week (give or take a few days) you will be at a high enough level to maintain your gains but after your levels drop to a certain point you will start to lose gains slowly and because the test hasn't completely cleared serms won't be of any use. So it may seem silly but for a few days to a week or so you will be to low to maintain yet to high to recover. So bridging to pct while oral or short ester minimize this time frame and for what we do to our bodies for gains you might as well get greedy and keep as much as you can!

Sorry about the novel lol, just figured I would share some insight!

Vike