6 week Hdrol/Test Prop Cycle Recomp

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
So i'm down to the last of my hdrol supply and I'm looking to get the most out of it. I've been on a moderate recomp and looking to put on some good, lean size. Have ran Hdrol 4 times, s-drol once and a few epi cycles along with several longer test based cycles. This will be the first short esther/PS cycle.
I've always LOVED hdrol and want to get the most out of this cycle. What I've got set up so far is:

Test Prop: 50mg ed
HDrol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Possible ramp up to 100 mg, dependent on sides(I get BAD back pumps)

For support I'll be pre-loading Hawtheorne berry, liv52, policosonal, multi, vitamin c, Milk Thistle, Celery seed, palmetto, Lots of omegas, taurine and ill have fenugreek for libido changes.

PCT: Front loading clomid 150x2 days, then 100x5, then reduce to 50mg for the duration.
Nolva: 40 for the first 2 days, then 20 throughout. Also thinking on running ostarine either pct or after. Not sure yet.

Will be starting in about 3 weeks. Want to lean out a bit more and cut stims off, or atleast lower before cycle.

Any suggestions welcome! This is my first cycle in a year and first time stacking test and Hdrol. Stoked!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Post before and after pics
Looking forward to seeing the zero gains

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
8 weeks of test, sorry. 6 weeks on hdrol. Seems like a short ester would be a good base for an hdrol run. Like I said I haven't run a ps with test before, but have read about a lot of people getting great results, whether it was an oral into a long cycle or short 8 weeker like I'm looking at. I'm open to suggestion too.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 weeks of test, sorry. 6 weeks on hdrol. Seems like a short ester would be a good base for an hdrol run. Like I said I haven't run a ps with test before, but have read about a lot of people getting great results, whether it was an oral into a long cycle or short 8 weeker like I'm looking at. I'm open to suggestion too.
Any reason for prop? Why not run a longer ester like E or C and use something else to kick that off, such as dbol, or anything fast acting.

WorkingClass

WorkingClass

Awards
Cypionate is what i normally use. I picked prop because its what was available and seemed like it would compliment the hdrol to have a test base. I do have dbol as well. I guess I could always save the hdrol, kickstart with like 30mg dbol and run a longer prop cycle at a higher dose?