Fighting gyno

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I do get gyno sides from test cycles I have done in the past. However, for some reason it's hard to fight it this time around on 625mg of test and 150mg of tren hex per week... I develop a hard swollen gland on the underside of my left nipple.. It never seems to be completely permanent and 80-90% of it seems to go away post cycle. Is this gyno ? And why is it just a swollen gland that comes and goes unlike some of the permanent gyno stories I hear ?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I do get gyno sides from test cycles I have done in the past. However, for some reason it's hard to fight it this time around on 625mg of test and 150mg of tren hex per week... I develop a hard swollen gland on the underside of my left nipple.. It never seems to be completely permanent and 80-90% of it seems to go away post cycle. Is this gyno ? And why is it just a swollen gland that comes and goes unlike some of the permanent gyno stories I hear ?
Are you not taking adex or aromasin on cycle? I would suggest taking that from day 1, if your going to buy some (highly suggest) then get letro too as if you have gyno letro is what you need to attempt to reverse it.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I started with aromasin. I was taking 25mg ED at one point and it wasn't doing anything.. My Aromasin was prescription from Pfizer but it was 1-year expired and possibly lost potency.. I just recently switched to arimidex 1.25mg mon/wed/fri.... See what happens with this dose....my pecs are somewhat large so it completely hides the lump but it's visible if I raise my arms...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I started with aromasin. I was taking 25mg ED at one point and it wasn't doing anything.. My Aromasin was prescription from Pfizer but it was 1-year expired and possibly lost potency.. I just recently switched to arimidex 1.25mg mon/wed/fri.... See what happens with this dose....my pecs are somewhat large so it completely hides the lump but it's visible if I raise my arms...
Yeah keep an eye on it, obviously switching to letro kills a ton more estrogen. As you know you need that to grow too, it's more of a last resort drug.

Part of me says to jump on letro now though, how long have you got left of this cycle?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
About 4 weeks left on this dose. However, thinking about staying on test longer term at a slightly above maintenance dose. I'm 36 yrs. old

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I've never been this swollen before. Will never do this cycle at this dose ratio again... Feel like I have a golf ball under my left pec.... I've gotten this before (not as big) and successfully shrunk it away... But this time around my Ai's aren't doing anything whatsoever ? 625mg a week of test with 150mg of tren hex... Not an outrageous cycle , what gives ?! I'm thinkin the tren should be higher and test lower. Hoping this goes away , already cut the cycle short and just taking 375mg a week of test E at this point .

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran clomid 25 mg for 60 days and clear same exact type of gyno I had 95% gone

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm now taking 1.25mg of letro daily !
It's been about 10 days , the Gyno is shrinking , but I have a pretty decent sex drive so I don't know if my letro is good?? From a very reputable UG.

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
The use of AIs is not an effective treatment for gyno reversal, but they help managing the issue. The most successfull approach for gyno treatment is the use of a serm, in particular Raloxifene: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I recently upped the test to 500mg a week along with masteron-e 600mg a week... Hoping to get some anti-e benefits from the mast.... Still taking 1.25mg letro a day, And Bamn ... Gyno flaring up again..... What is going on?? I've never had this issue with a number of successful cycles I've done in the past...I don't know what else to do here, I'm stumped.. I just added 10mg tamoxifen 3 days ago to see if it helps

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna say could be the tren causing prolactin gyno but you stopped talking it.. masteron should help but Enanthate may take a few to build up blood levels... I have issues when testosterone gets up around 500mg a week... 1mg a day a-dex and +400mg masteron a week... I use propionate because fast reaction...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Currently running 800 Test, 800 Mast, and 350 Tren EW on a cut. Feel better personally with Test higher than tren. More energy and still dry. In competition prep. But I have no issues with lumps or puffy nips at all and I'm prone that way. In fact an existing small lump is shrinking. I am also taking Adex 1mg per day.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You should be using an AI from start to PCT... why arnt you?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I was on adex from start and it wasn't helping , so I decided to switch to aromasin , 6 weeks later no help , gyno was getting worse , now I'm on letro .... However I seem to be getting more sensitive to test , because as soon as I dropped from 750mg of test to 500mg some of the puffiness went away... Regardless I'm on 2.5mg of letro and 20mg of nolvadex now and it's just keeping the gyno flare up somewhat calm, still have it...I've had a number of successful cycles using higher doses with no problems......I'm having joint sensitivity , but sex drive is still through the roof !!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thats WAY too much letro, even if getting gyno you will crash... 0.6mg eod or 1.2mg e3d and thats pushing it. and on nolva it should keep it away while AI is working... this seems odd... could just be water? is it glands or just puffy... might not even be gyno

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I have a swollen gland, hard lump... It usually swells up during a cycle but I usually am able to keep it under control f and then it gets very small when off cycle ..... This time around nothing is working ?! And it seems like the new norm might end up being larger than before lump when cycle is over.... I have been ON for a good while now ... Just came off a cruise and now back up with test/mast.. I'm taking this with 2.5iu hgh daily.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I run masteron:test ratio at 1:1 and arimidex 1mg per day and barely keep E under control... tren could be contributing with prolactin gyno?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
This is going to sound crazy but cleaning out my cabinets I found an old unopened bottle of erase that expired 6 months ago... I decided to take 2 caps a day starting 5 days ago .... For the first time in months after using multiple Ancillaries from different labs, this is the first time I notice the gyno dramatically deflating and literally breaking down.... How can this be?!?!

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
It sounds absolutely ridiculous , but today I'm left with the permanent small lump only.... All puffiness and tenderness is gone, I didn't change anything else...

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The use of AIs is not an effective treatment for gyno reversal, but they help managing the issue. The most successfull approach for gyno treatment is the use of a serm, in particular Raloxifene: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
This is spot on IMO. When it comes to gyno if Ralox does not address your gyno issue it is unlikely that anything other than surgery will IMO.

devi0us

Awards
You should try run some Armotraz/Anastrazole commonly known as arimidex' you should run 0.5mg to 1mg ed it's a great aromatise inhibitor stops water retention and gyno ect hope this helps! I'm using it now as I'm on cycle also

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should try run some Armotraz/Anastrazole commonly known as arimidex' you should run 0.5mg to 1mg ed it's a great aromatise inhibitor stops water retention and gyno ect hope this helps! I'm using it now as I'm on cycle also
Are you sure? I've never heard of this. Source?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex did nothing for me , tried 2 diff labs.... Never tried pharma

devi0us

Awards
That's the problem right there you want the pharma grade stuff you most likely got bunk stuff I use cipla brand it comes in blister packs