First Test-E cycle

hockeytown88

Awards
I'm thinking on running a 400-500mg Test-e cycle. Not looking for crazy gains or anything, more so really would like 10lbs of lean mass or so. My question is when it comes to an AI. Ive always ran erase pro on a ph, or something similar. Is that sufficent enough or do you think i need armidex. Since im staying a lower dosage I dont think estrogen and gyno shouldnt be too much of a problem.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm thinking on running a 400-500mg Test-e cycle. Not looking for crazy gains or anything, more so really would like 10lbs of lean mass or so. My question is when it comes to an AI. Ive always ran erase pro on a ph, or something similar. Is that sufficent enough or do you think i need armidex. Since im staying a lower dosage I dont think estrogen and gyno shouldnt be too much of a problem.
it honestly depends on the ph you ran whether it was good. I would say at bare minimum an OTC AI would be beneficial over none but as hiprsha stated adex or aromasin would be best. They aren't that expensive and work a ton better

ladykilla907

Awards
Aromasin 10-12.5 mg ED. Stop the symptoms before they start. It's worth the 60-80 dollars to not **** yourself up

Viking23

Awards
You should always have a quality ai on hand . Preferably pharma grade so you know your not using bunk stuff. And you should have blood work done to see where your levels are at. You may have high estrogen and not have symptoms physically on the outside but your still doing damage on the inside regardless.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Run 400mg for 16 weeks. AI exem 0.625 e3d. Love it u will.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've been using this supplier for awhile now, I don't care what it looks like, it works...

Trips me out when people look at pics and question quality..
never questioned quality, just saying it looked sketchy. If you know it works then good, but you can't tell me getting a powder in a baggie with a printed on label is not sketchy

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
never questioned quality, just saying it looked sketchy. If you know it works then good, but you can't tell me getting a powder in a baggie with a printed on label is not sketchy

Lol My Test has some crappy labels to, but it's legit.. I was sketch at first of course, but I gave it a shot and it's all good..

hockeytown88

Awards
thanks for the info guys. I still haven't started my cycle yet, still waiting on all my bases covered. Should I stay away from online research chem sites. I know we have a sponsor on here, and i thought about ordering from there.

Viking23

Awards
I personally would only go with pharm knowing what I do now. Just need to really search. Pct is the most important part of a cycle so I wouldn't want to get good gear and bunk pct cause you be s.o.l. The other way around sucks but you can still recover fine.

hockeytown88

Awards
i think im gonna be getting letrozole, I'm going through a friend and he is going through his source. Unless i want to try to order it myself from one of those international sites. What kind of dosing would you do for letrozole? I know letro is very strong, so i was thinking an every 3 day dose.

Viking23

Awards
You guys need to research till you are blue in the face and your eyes hurt. This isn't a source board so we can't tell you where to get stuff and even if someone does why should you trust him? This is shady game and you really should put in a lot of time before pulling the trigger. You will learn that cycling and pct is only half of what you need to know in the underground. I have been around for a long time and I'm still learning new things because its always changing.

AscendoTuum

Awards
Thanks man. Fully understood, though I usually turn red in the face, not blue. Safety first.