Second Cycle log- Bring on the Gainz!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
It's been quite some time since i have posted on this forum. Last time i did i think i was running an oral only cycle of H-drol. Oh how i have learned better and joined the pin squad. Not gonna lie, it was a huge mental barrier to be able to pin myself, but man oh man, the gains are out of this world. My first cycle was the basic Test E 600mg / week, mon / thursday pins for 20 weeks. Gained a solid 18lbs. Started out at 200lbs , ended at 218. Strength was nothing short of phenomenal. Finally reached the 315# club on bench. Squats were 405 for reps, ass to ground. All in all a great cycle with minimal sides.

And here we are, 1 year later, on my second cycle.

Starting weight 215lbs. 26 years old. you guys can estimate my BF% if ya want, but I would venture to say 15% ? I am already on my second week, but here is what i am planning:

Test E - Week 1-10 : 40mg ED = ~300mg / week
week 11-20: 350mg E3D (twice a week) = 700 mg / week

Tren Ace - Week 1 - 5 : 75mg ED = 525mg / week
Week 6 - 10: 100mg ED = 700mg / week (if sides are tolerable, if not, back down to 500ish range)

At the tail end i was contemplating using up my Epistane to dry out since it will be beach time, maybe 60mg / day. so week 17-20 = 60mg /day

After just one week i have already noticed huge pumps, vascularity, and leaning effects. strength is going up quickly, but i have to be careful for my joints. looking to break into the 350# bench club.

my overall goals are to gain muscle...duh. and lean out. going for hypertrophy, but looking to get stronger a little bit too.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
and apparently i have become my grandparents when it comes to computers. i have no idea how to upload my pics

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
pictures got reversed. first pic is from yesterday, second pic is from a week ago. dont be too harsh. or do. might make me work harder.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look good. Tren will be perfect for you. You'll look even bigger leaned out. I've seen complete transformations happen with tren. Still not ready to run it myself. Too prone to anxiety and already have night sweats.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thank man! I am enjoying it so far. no side effects mentally thank goodness. I am not prone to anxiety though. My temper has been mellow as well, no extra "rage" or aggression, except in the gym. the pumps are out of this world, and my muscles are always feeling full now and much more dense. weighed in today at 209, so i have lost weight due to heavy cardio and stricter diet. i want this to be a huge transformation cycle for me.

here is the pic for this week. this is 2 full weeks on tren @ 500 / week. test is 300 /week.

week3 (615x800).jpg

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wish i wasnt so pale. i swear there are improvements! lol. my shoulders are rounding out and my upper chest is getting more defined. vascularity is also starting to get cranked up.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, this is 2 full weeks and a day into this cycle. now repping 245 x 10 for 4 sets on flat bench. squats are tomorrow, hoping to be using 325 for working sets the whole way through.

my endurance is skyrocketing at the gym. i just want to keep going the whole time. Pumps are also insane. I freakin love on cycle pumps!!! no sides to speak of yet from the tren that i can tell. no anxiety issues, not that i have ever had anxiety. no lethargy. energy levels are great all day long. after this week i might start upping the Tren A dose gradually til i have adverse side effects, then back it down a bit.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Leg day was pretty fantastic. Quads swelled up with a pump after 2 warm up sets. got right into it with 325 for 4 sets of 8. then drop setted the last one down to 225 for 18 reps. i was about wiped out after that. i was sweating like a gypsie with a mortgage.

Luckily my gym partner told me suck it up, and we finished up with SLDL's, Leg Press, leg curls, leg extensions, and lunges. overall a very good leg day for me. hoping to be getting to 375 for reps in a few weeks. If anyone is wondering if Tren is legit for strength.. yes... yes it is.

Also a quick recap for back day (wednesday) and Shoulders (yesterday/ thursday). Amazing bicep pumps and vascularity while doing back. T-Bar rows had 5 plates going for reps. I gotta get a couple of back pics cause its starting to come in nicely. I dont have good lats, but i am working on it. easily my biggest weak point.

Shoulders were great. Used the smith machine for overhead press (yeah yeah yeah, i dont wanna hear it, i know its a sissy way of doing it, but i fear for my rotator cuff). Went on to do 100lb DB presses for 4 sets of 6, then burned out with 70lbs. Lateral raises, front raises, rear delts and finally shrugs ended my shoulder day. Very happy with my strength gains so far.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i forgot how tough it is to have a life, workout, and keep up with a log.

A few things to note, i think my AI is bunk. no bueno. nips are gettiing itchy / sensitive while wearing a shirt. I usually dont even remember i have nips, until now. Looks like i gotta find a different source for AI (using research chems now, thinking of getting pharma grade, but it wont get here for 3 weeks... not sure what to do til then)

Weight is holding steady now at 209. Did legs again Saturday and focused on quads by doing front squats and leg press. I was really happy with my progress thus far. I was easily able to front squat 275 for reps, and then loaded 20 plates on the leg press for reps (yes with full range of motion, none of that half assed i barely bent my knees so it counts crap)

I have about 5mls left of letro from way back, guess that will have to hold me over til i can figure out my AI situation.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Chest day was monday, and it was great! Was able to rep out 255 x 10 for 2 sets. 265 x 6 (had help on the last one). Then dropped it down to 225 and did 2 more sets of 12. Blows me away that i can now rep out 225 on my last 2 sets like that. Tren is truly amazing in strength gains.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm in on this bitch!!! How'd the diet looking?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Diet is great. limit of 2 beers a week... which is tough cause i love beer. I actually tried to do lower carb the first week, but damn did i get hypoglycemic fast. I had read about tren causing that, but i didnt think it would happen to me. I was just sitting at my desk after lunch (3 hamburger patties and squash) and i got really light headed and spacey. won't be doing that again.

As for seeing changes, next week should be good since i now have a legit AI and holy crap does it make a difference quick. took a legit dose last night and woke up this morning looking dry, vascular, and most importantly my nips are no longer sensitive.

ladykilla907

Awards
I feel you on how hard it is to limit alcohol. In for sure

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
So, i wasted over 100 bucks going to 3 different RC companies for an AI. finally found a good one that is legit. Water weight is down quite a bit and my nips are almost completely back to normal.

Arm day was thursday, and it was friggin glorious. even i was impressed with how pumped and vascular they looked. Definitely had the "alpha" macho feeling going on.

Sadly, yesterday was shoulders which i normally love, but i seem to have a sinus infection and my lifts were ****. i was way more tired than usual and snotty. having a sore throat and drainage while trying to lift is a bitch. still was able to do a half decent shoulder day i suppose, but not nearly as impressive as it should have been. Gonna take today off to go check out a possible new car. Pics will be up on Sunday and hopefully there is a good deal of change from 2 weeks ago.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, now im super confused. took my AI (letro... yeah yeah, should be ADEX , but i already had what i thought was gyno forming), and my puffiness immediately went away by the next morning. fast forward to today, still taking the same amount (.25 mg) and i woke up to painful, sensitive puffy nips. I have prami on hand for prolactin, but i am not leaking anything, and i was trying to get something out of them, so i do not think its prolactin sides.

i upped my dose to .5mg of letro for today to see if that helps, if it doesn't, then im super lost as to what is going on. i have never had this kind of an issue with my AI before. I have had legit letro before, and by day 3 my joints were hurting and my nips were back to normal, but not on this one. day 1 seemed like it was good to go, but now i am having doubts.

any suggestions? i guess bloodwork is my next option to really nail down what is going on.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Guess my body is kinda doing its own thing. Woke up this morning and felt pretty good. Nips were less puffy, but still kinda tingly / sensitive. Just gonna battle through this til my pharma stuff shows up.

Quick update on the Tren dosage, i upped it to 100mg / day now, as of yesterday. gonna see if side effects start to show themselves now. Right now i am not realy seeing too many negative side effects, only positive results (except for the whole possible gyno thing, still not sure about what is going on there). Keeping test E @ 250 / week, that seems to be a good level for me. I almost want to see what high test / high tren will do, but i dont want to waste the test since ill be blasting that after the tren is done.

Strength update: Chest is getting ridiculous. was able to rep 275 x 6, then drop set to 245 x 10 (this was my last set too, so i was highly impressed). I am as strong now, only 5 weeks into my cycle, as i was at the end of my 20 week Test E only cycle last year. Tren is pretty amazing for strength gains.

Legs - was able to rep 375 x 8 x 2. I am not shooting for strength gains, mainly going for hypertrophy, but you cant help but get stupid strong on tren. stuff is BANANAS.

Mass: Weight is still hovering at 213 - 215. not a huge change, which tells me i am losing fat / gaining muscle. basically recomping. I gotta get some updated pics cause my shoulders are looking wayyyy better to me than when i started.

That's all for now. Gonna knock out arms today. Would it be cheating to post a gym pump pic during arm day?!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20150227_095020.png

This was at week 4. You can see the nips were puffy. That still hasn't changed. Waiting on my order of pharma letro still.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
AWWWWW YISSSSSS. guess who got their pills!! started dosing the letro yesterday at 2.5mg (1 pill). No lie, already feel better. i am super pumped now! i was dreading the rest of this cycle until these showed up.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pins and needles and tren? You best believe I'm hopping in this thread. Killing it brotha! Also, extreme peptides never did me dirty, all good stuff from them. Currently on their aromosin and it's keeping estro at bay.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks. It goes by so quick. I have 3 more weeks left on Tren @ 100mg ED. i'll start ramping up my test E to 250mg next week, and then go full blast with 700 mg week on my last week of tren.

Did bench yesterday and was very happy. 275 x 8 x 2. I felt really good about being able to rep that out so easy. 225 feels like baby weight now and is quickly becoming my second set warmup weight. I did a drop set on my last set and repped 225 x 8, which is after repping 245 x 9 with no break.

Water weight is definitely coming down. nips are getting back to normal. might take a full 2 weeks to get these little lumps dissolved, in which time im sure my joints are going to start killing me. better than painful nips though.

Back day was also great (yesterday). T-Bar rows have been great, 5 plates x 8 x 4. then dropset to 4 plates x 15. Talk about a lower back pump. and my arms / veins looked ridiculous after this set. overall couldnt be happier with 6 weeks worth of progress.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
knocked out arms to day. Things note worthy for this workout: 1) repping 60lb dbs for stand curls without cheating is awesome. 2) using 135 on nose breakers supersetted with close grip presses = WTF?!!!?!?!?!. gotta love tren. stuff is amazing. leaning out even more. i need to do more core work, but ill be damned if my abs are not coming in nicely without actually doing them directly.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
woke up this morning and my joints were starting to hurt. im guessing my estro is crashing pretty hard, which is expected on 2.5mg/day of letro. gotta get these little lumps under my nips to go away though and then i can start backing the dose down to .5mg / day or something along those lines. even my elbows are starting to get sore today. oh well, at least its legit letro!

Also to note, my energy levels are tanking. I want to fall asleep at work today, when usually i am extremely active and ready to tackle projects. Again, a small price to pay for normal nips again lol. and a cup of coffee should put be back to normal for my workout. Gonna try to get to shoulders today. I WANT CANNON BALLS FOR SHOULDERS!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20150320_061427.png

218lbs. Looking leaner than before , at least I think. This is week 8, headed to beginning of 9. And the last week on tren :(

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
comments welcome. Critiques encouraged. any feedback would be useful. pretty sure i have body dismorphia because i still thinking im a fatty mcfat fat. guess that's why we all lift, right?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
early morning leg session. since i only have 2 days left on tren, decided to make it a good one and did a marathon set for squats. 12 sets. incresasing from 225 x 15 x 2, 315 x 12 x 4 , 315 x 10 x 2 , 315 x 8 x 2, then finished them off with 365 x 6 , dropset to 225 x failure. i think my legs might explode they felt so pumped.

weight as of this morning is 219. really happy with how my shoulders and upper chest are looking. ill have to snap a few pics of my wheels cause i have never seen the upper quads of my legs pop like this before. it's gonna be so sad to drop tren :(

side note, upped test this week to 600 mg (mon / thurs 300 mg each).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
no bro love? i thought yall would be all over some progress pics. anywho, just pinned my last bit of tren. it was a great 9 weeks. couldnt be happier with the results. lost bodyfat, gained stupid strength, put on lean lbs.

now its time to blast 800mg of test per week, split into 2 pins per week.

and now i need some opinions. I've got 3 different orals i can choose from in my stash. Epi ( about 3 years old), Superdrol , or Helladrol. I used an offbrand of epistane 4 years ago and it didnt do much, but i am guessing they way underdosed the caps. this epi is from hard rock supplements, and i read good reviews a few years ago so i am hoping its still good. been stored at room temp in a seal safe.

I love me some superdrol. i always get great gains from it, but only run it for 4 weeks. I am debating whether i should go 8 weeks of epi, or 4 of superdrol. suggestions? input is greatly needed. the oral will be run at the tail end of the cycle obiously, so i have about 4 - 8 weeks to decide what i want to run ( 4 weeks if choose epi, 8 if i choose superdrol) halodrol is good stuff, but kinda mediocre in the gains department. i do love the amazing pumps and vascularity it gives though. and i have enough to do 100mg for 6 weeks. again, I NEED SOME HELP DECIDING!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
such a tough crowd. Started my test blast. pinned Tuesday with 450 and i'll be pinning today with 450 as well. Gonna try to get my levels up there quick, and then taper it back to 600mg total per week. hoping i dont lose too much of the tren gains i made.

badass77

Awards
great strength gains btw! Those numbers are pretty sick!

rdent95

Awards
Nice work! Just subbed , a little late... If your looking to lean out, which it seems you are Id go for the Epi. SD I've heard can do good things without a lot of water weight at low doses.
No exp with that though, the one time I tried it was bunk.
I'm about to start my first Tren run in a few weeks, def psyched after seeing your pics, you certainly tightened up some, especially for the weight gain, looks all muscle. Keep us up, I'm looking to do the same as you and would like to see how you end your run...
How's the nips? Never had a prob myself, but I'm going to run 1G/Wk of caber during my Tren just to be proactive.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Looking leaner and yet bigger in those pics. Good progress!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys! Nips are 100% back to normal. All lumps are gone thanks to legit letro. Love that stuff. I just aromatize stuff way too easy. I'm one of the few who use it as my preferred AI.

So, final thoughts on tren are that its damn amazing. Got it up to 100mg ed. Next time I'll ramp it up to 125 or 150 for a few weeks to see the difference. To note, I'm usually super chill, but my wife had to sit me down and tell me to stop being such a douche with a short temper. So, be careful. I've run test at 1gram a week and my attitude was nothing like it was on tren.

badass77

Awards
seeing your sick strength gains with tren, I may throw that in on my next cycle after I finish my next planned cycle with test e.

AscendoTuum

Awards
great progress man! looking way leaner! glad the AI is dialed in.

ladykilla907

Awards
Would like to see you run the epi for 8 weeks but purely for selfish reasons, that's what I'm running in June and want to see how you respond.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
that will probably be what i do. I am thinking of starting the first or second week of May, which should take me through the first week of July, just in time for the beach!!

For now, a little update. This will be my final week of pinning 800mg test, to get my blood levels on the up and up. Weight is down to 213, but i dont see much difference in size, so thats nice. Strength is staying steady , but the best part is my endurance is going wayyy higher since dropping tren. that **** made me breathless after 2 sets of anything. Did a really hardcore back day yesterday and didnt want to stop.

Also, just for ****s and giggles, i have Test suspension in oil at 100mg / ml. i hear nothing but stories of horrible PIP from suspension / TNE. anyone have any experience with it? I got it as a free vial for being a loyal customer... but i wish they didnt give out pain in a bottle for giving then money lol.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
test is fun and all, but damn do i miss Tren already. that will definitely be a repeat purchase later one.

As for test, back to the ole 300mg twice a week, so 600mg test e per week. strength is staying steady, no increases like there were on Tren on a weekly basis, but this was expected. pumps are ok, nothing like they were on tren. Im really loooking forward to starting the oral just for the ridiculous pumps that are usually brought on.

Did a chest day yesterday, did a ton of volume. Flat bench with 225 x 12 x 5 since i didnt have my workout buddy there. DB inclines with 100s x 10 x 4, also kinda easy, but i was focusing on really squeezing the pecs , not just getting bad form reps. Finished it off with Pec Deck Flys, DB incline flys, low cable flys and finally some Tricep action with seated dips and then cable push downs. All in all a good day. weight is 215lbs before dinner. loving this cycle!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
popped a new vial of test open, and holy crap they must have put too much BA in it, cause i am getting terrible pip. pinned by VG and now i am limping. also pinned my upper quad last thursday and it is still pretty sore. this is not gonna be a fun vial to go through. note to self, no shoulder pins with this vial.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
weight is holding steady at 216. Did arms yesterday and holy cow the pump was crazy. not sure what was different, but it felt like my triceps were going to explode. I was easily curling 55lb dumbbells with strict form for 8 reps. I know some of you big bastards do way more weight, but i was super happy considering i was struggling with the 40lbs for 10 reps at the beginning.

did close grip bench for some tricep action and was easily doing sets of 12 with 225 on flat bench. It put a smile on my face knowning my close grip bench is now exceeding my start of cycle regular grip flat bench abilities. Gotta love being on cycle.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my luck finally ran out. I was taking out the trash and tripped with flip flops on, and broke my toe. The damn thing was at a right angle. After trying not to freak out and limping back inside, i got the wife to pop it back... mucho ouches on that one. I have broken it before, about 2 years ago, and i didnt want to do the whole ER route again. All they did was numb my foot and snap it back into place and charge me 500 bucks. At least this way i save money lol.

So, looks like leg day will be limited. Chest and back should be easy as long as i can stay seated. Sucks, cause i enjoy leg day and squats are my jam. hopefully itll be good to go in about 3 or 4 weeks. til then i guess ill be on the leg extensions for quads? Anyone have any other suggestions for what i can do with a broken toe that hurts to put much pressure on?

AscendoTuum

Awards
Man that sucks! Maybe after a couple weeks you can find some footing on the leg press that keeps the pressure off? Hope you're not hurting too much today!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hahaha nice i to have a tendency of fixing my own problems lol

badass77

Awards
man gotta be careful taking out the trash! I find that hack squats on the machine help keep the pressure on my heels vs. on the toes.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions fellas! This little piggy is all black and blue as of today, but the swelling has gone down a ton. I am able to walk on it with a slight limp for now. gonna try and do a ton of leg extensions and curls today, and maybe DB straightleg dead lifts or something.

On a brighter note, Hit up chest again for the second time this week and was very happy with my results. Picked up the 120lb DBs and got 12 reps x 2. My third set was only for 8. then i dropped back to just 100s and did 12 - 15. I am amazed at how well my strength is staying up. then again.. its 600 mg of test. i guess i should be surprised.

Back day was pretty dang good too. I carbed up 4 hours before lifting, lots of plain brown rice (bleh...) and 2 english muffins. Went to town on T-bar rows and finally had the balls to do 6 plates for 5 reps. then dropped to 5 plates for 12 reps for the rest of them. Then a burnout with 4 plates. I was sweating like a gypsie with a mortagage after that. Went on to do DB rows with 110s, which i needed to go higher but the big dude at the gym had the 120s, highest they go at my gym. overall a fantastic back day, minus the forearm pumps i am getting which makes seated cable rows painful.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh, its also high time that i uploaded more progress pics. Ill get to that this weekend and hopefully have them up by sunday.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks! Maybe after a couple weeks you can find some footing on the leg press that keeps the pressure off? Hope you're not hurting too much today!
i actually tried sitting down on the leg press and putting my heels all the way at the top so that the balls of my feet and toes were hanging off. When i went to press the weight (well, no actual weight, just the machine without plates on it) , i noticed that my toes curl and it hurt like hell. so, apparently that is off the table for the time being. a good note is that i can use the elipitcal still for cardio

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to hit up arms on Saturday, and i got a little curious about the TNE i have laying around. all i ever hear is how great it is preworkout. So, being a dumbass, i pinned 50mg in each bicep, using a 23g pin. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. not fun.

As for the actual arm day, i headed to the gym 1 hour post pin, and it was a decent arm day i suppose, but nothing mind blowing. Also not really worth the pain from injection, and PIP is off the charts. probably not going to pin it by itself again, and def not in my arms. If anything ill wait til my toe heals up and pin it in the glutes before a leg day or somethin.

So, PSA for everyone, test no ester sucks for PIP. Do not suggest pinning it in your arms. And i didnt feel anything out of the ordinary during my workout. pump was about the same.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
letting my toe heal til this saturday and im gonna try to squat. i can't not do legs, its killing me. Wednesdays are usually my leg day to give my upper body a break, but i went ahead and did a "light" shoulder day. OHP, DB front/side/rear raises, Shrugs, hi rows and seated Cable Shoulder press. Strength is staying steady and my endurance is getting better.

Lifting partner needed to get out of the gym early so we upped the temp. Everytime i got up, he started the next set immediately, and vice versa. Made for a sweat covered workout that only took 30 minutes. I was pretty happy with it. I keep saying it, but i'll get some progress pics posted this weekend. I can definitely tell i am hanging on to a tad more water than when on tren. that stuff is amazing at keeping you lean and dry. I WANNA GO BACK!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
Whisky Cycle Logs 125
Supplement Logs 1