Any good formestane products??

Grrthdd

Awards
I've heard really good things about formestsne, esp BLRs formeron but there don't seem to be any good formastane products for sale anymore. What gives? Anyone know of any formestabe products currently on the market?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banned, as with many PHs last month.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Grrthdd, you know you have to tell us if you are a cop, right?

Grrthdd

Awards
Kisaj, I'm not a cop, just a confused noob lol! I was looking into otc ai's for an upcoming Ostarine cycle (didn't want to run anything to heavy such as letro, exemestane, etc. for only ostarine) and came across formestane, which seemed promising. I actually considered that it might be banned but couldn't find anything about it on the Internet. Thanks for clearing that up!

Now that formestane is no longer an option are there any other quality otc ai's out there? The next best option seems to be arimistane, but it doesn't seem to have much scientific evidence behind it? Any suggestions?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kisaj, I'm not a cop, just a confused noob lol! I was looking into otc ai's for an upcoming Ostarine cycle (didn't want to run anything to heavy such as letro, exemestane, etc. for only ostarine) and came across formestane, which seemed promising. I actually considered that it might be banned but couldn't find anything about it on the Internet. Thanks for clearing that up!

Now that formestane is no longer an option are there any other quality otc ai's out there? The next best option seems to be arimistane, but it doesn't seem to have much scientific evidence behind it? Any suggestions?
Research chem aromasin or adex. The days of "OTC stuff" are almost over. Just run it low-dose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PM sent

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Interested in trying out aromasin or arimidex soon as well, hoping to find the same benefits i once got from 6-oxo.