Should I add TBOL to my Test/Masteron cutting cycle?

toneispower

Awards
Age 27
6ft
Pre cycle:208lb 17% bf

Currently on week 6..
218lb
14ish% bf

I'm recomping nicely in this calorie deficit of 600 cal a day. Eating a total of 2300cal for a weightloss of 2 lbs a week. Diet is perfectly on point..

Should I throw in an oral for this cutting cycle or would it be a waste of money?

Thanks for your time fellas!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Age 27
6ft
Pre cycle:208lb 17% bf

Currently on week 6..
218lb
14ish% bf

I'm recomping nicely in this calorie deficit of 600 cal a day. Diet is perfectly on point..

Should I throw in an oral for this cutting cycle or would it be a waste of money?

Thanks for your time fellas!
How long are you going to run it?You can use Tbol @ 60-80mg for the last four weeks of a cycle it should work nicely,however if you want to cut up even more substitute for anavar.Tbol will keep you lean and you should gain a few lbs..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
600 cal/day??? Yeah diet is perfectly on point lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

toneispower

Awards
What are you guys smoking? that's my deficit for the day.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you guys smoking? that's my deficit for the day.....
Lol ok then everything looks g2g.... Carry on

Seriously.... You can't be serious

toneispower

Awards
I'm in a deficit of 400-600 calories a day. Meaning to maintain my current weight of 215 lb I would need to eat about 2800 calories. I'm cutting so therefore I drop my calories to about 2300 and it puts me in a calorie deficit to cut. Didn't mean to confuse anyone?

toneispower

Awards
Jakz.. I'm running enanthate esters. So about 15-16 weeks. I've had success bulking with tbol before. Loved it. I just didn't know if it would be a waste in a cutting cycle. 80mg a day it is then!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for misreading.Tbol is great,to me it's like a "cutting Dbol" if that makes sense?

toneispower

Awards
Jakz all good man. Last cycke I blew up from 205 to 235 with test tren and tbol. I've tried anavar but didn't really notice much but a little fuller looking and an empty wallet at 50mg a day!

Definitely going to give tbol another try

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Jakz all good man. Last cycke I blew up from 205 to 235 with test tren and tbol. I've tried anavar but didn't really notice much but a little fuller looking and an empty wallet at 50mg a day!

Definitely going to give tbol another try
Tren E or Tren ace? @ what dosage if you don't mind me asking?

toneispower

Awards
Tren e @500 mg per week. Test @500mg and 50mg of tbol per day. Diet was dirty but I ate alot of protien. Probably 5 of those lbs were fat

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Tren e @500 mg per week. Test @500mg and 50mg of tbol per day. Diet was dirty but I ate alot of protien. Probably 5 of those lbs were fat
I was just wondering.I think tren is an amazing form of AAS,it gets a bad rep from people who start with it or people who have no idea what they are doing.I know of a teen who has a month of training under his belt and is now on Test,Dbol,Tren cycle,yet he claims that he is educated enough on aas so it is fine.I can't tolerate these people.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
O yes and of course he told me to do more research before "I talk about things I don't know about".

toneispower

Awards
I love tren.. but anything above 500mg and I turn into a pissed off machine 24/7. The mental fog gets to be too much. If I ever run it again I'll stick to 400mg.

The only way I would run it higher is if I had cabergoline..

And anyone doing tren for a first cycle is an idiot and is asking to get mind f*cked!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I love tren.. but anything above 500mg and I turn into a pissed off machine 24/7. The mental fog gets to be too much. If I ever run it again I'll stick to 400mg.

The only way I would run it higher is if I had cabergoline..

And anyone doing tren for a first cycle is an idiot and is asking to get mind f*cked!
Did I mention he is 18?.I've never tried Tren,but studying it in dept as it is a very intredting compound

toneispower

Awards
Definitely start with Acetate 300mg per week and see how you handle it.

It's the nectar of the gods!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
then im no god cuz im one of those people that cant use tren even at 300mgs, any higher and side start even with caber.

if you are goin to try tren (this is just my opinion) use caber or parmi from the start. its the only way i can use tren, even then i still get sides, but there lessened.

toneispower

Awards
Usealittle.. exactly what sides do you get?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
It would be easier to tell you the sides I didn't get... Only side effect I didn't get was leaking nips. Oily skin, Huge Cystlike acne, limp dick, Sleeplessness, Night sweats everything.... All this the first time around with around 200 mg. Only thing that cured it was caber. Second time around I took it up to 300 pretty easy.

toneispower

Awards
Did you note any anxiety? Mine was unbearable @750mg per week

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
yes i got anxiety side but wasnt sure if it was the drugs or what was really goin on in my life... my life at the time was crazy, really. so i dont reallt know which it was.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i was on a cut and dropped about 4lbs but i had to have gained muscle because of the body comp change was drastic! waist came down about 3in... which is much more then 4 lbs. not including the losses everywhere else.