test only cycle

xfactor17

Awards
Hello planning my first solo test aas cycle was curious to know which ester works best for a 12 week cycle. I have access to prop, ace , c , and sustano 250 which one would you guys recommend and dosage ? previous cycles are ph/ps with injectable trest at 4cc! Thanks in advance I also have two viels of tren ace on hand of 100 mg per cc

stann123

stann123

Awards
Test e or c

kickstart with prop or an oral

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you trying to run?

If you have sust I would start with that at what ever dose your trying to get. The prop/poly will help thing get goin faster then after 5wks switch to C or E if you want. I would run te sust all the way but that's just me.

KingCrane

Awards
My first cycle was test E 500 mg per week, for 10 weeks. Used aromasin for estro control and clomid at 100 mg ED for pct for 4 weeks. From my personal experience i reacted to test C better, you can go with test E or C. Going with test E or C will be a good cycle at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks buddy!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was test E 500 mg per week, for 10 weeks. Used aromasin for estro control and clomid at 100 mg ED for pct for 4 weeks. From my personal experience i reacted to test C better, you can go with test E or C. Going with test E or C will be a good cycle at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks buddy!
This^^

Test e/c 500mg split 2 pins per week 250mg each, Run for 10-12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 ED from week 4-12

Start PCT after 2 weeks
Aromasin 6.25 first week or 2 of pct
Clomid 100-50-50-25
Nolva 40-40-20-20

Get bloodwork at week 6 to check how your test/estrogen are doing and a month after pct to see how recovered LH/FSH and natural test are

KingCrane

Awards
This^^

Start PCT after 2 weeks
Clomid 100-50-50-25
Nolva 40-40-20-20

Get bloodwork at week 6 to check how your test/estrogen are doing and a month after pct to see how recovered LH/FSH and natural test are
^^^^^could not have said it better, what this man above stated is a perfect cycle!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle ever was Test E ran at 250mg/s every 3 days. I used formeron at 1-2 pumps per day durig cycle.

Then PCT was-

Clomid- 100/100/50/50 (I now prefer 50/50/25/25)

Nolva- 40/40/20/20

I put on 25lbs, diet wasn't perfect to be fair... I kept about 12-15. Last time I ran a cycle though and had my diet in check etc I put on 25lbs and kept 20.

stann123

stann123

Awards
This^^

Start PCT after 2 weeks
Clomid 100-50-50-25
Nolva 40-40-20-20

On point

Good post

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
The clomid dose is really up to the user. I tried 100-100-50-50 but week 2 I was gettin emotional or sad over BS stuff haha

One week at 100 then dropping is best for me

But if it's research chemicals they may be underdosed so 2 weeks at 100 before dropping down isn't a bad idea

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The clomid dose is really up to the user. I tried 100-100-50-50 but week 2 I was gettin emotional or sad over BS stuff haha

One week at 100 then dropping is best for me

But if it's research chemicals they may be underdosed so 2 weeks at 100 before dropping down isn't a bad idea
Haha, I love Clomid. I'll choke up at commercials. Great stuff. Its pretty cheap to produce, so i wouldn't worry too much with underdosing. Toremifene is another story though.

xfactor17

Awards
What dose are you trying to run?

If you have sust I would start with that at what ever dose your trying to get. The prop/poly will help thing get goin faster then after 5wks switch to C or E if you want. I would run te sust all the way but that's just me.
I've was thinking 500 mg for 15 weeks or maybe up the dose last 5 weeks

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I've was thinking 500 mg for 15 weeks or maybe up the dose last 5 weeks
If your goin to up it only do so at like 9-10, this is where for some the gains start to drop off. Up it another 2-250 only if you feel you need too.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep it level throughout. I've never upped it myself and still got fantastic results. 25lb a cycle, 20lb and then 17lb so far. That's each cycle of test, keeping it at 500mg.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
My point was on longer cycles gains slow down around that time and if he felt he needed more ( which I doubt) he could up it to keep things going.

I never really understood cycles longer then 12 Ws unless its for a comp or diet.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My point was on longer cycles gains slow down around that time and if he felt he needed more ( which I doubt) he could up it to keep things going. I never really understood cycles longer then 12 Ws unless its for a comp or diet.
Yeah I don't personally see the fascination with upping the test for the last 3-5 weeks. I like it level all the way through.

And yeah I agree anything more than 12 isn't nesecarry IMO unless going in a comp or never coming off. Just like you said.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point was on longer cycles gains slow down around that time and if he felt he needed more ( which I doubt) he could up it to keep things going. I never really understood cycles longer then 12 Ws unless its for a comp or diet.
The lovely increase of both myostatin and cortisol that inevitably comes around from a cycle. I don't quite subscribe to your position of not running a cycle longer than 12 weeks (e.g. EQ takes forever to really show merit), but I see what you're saying.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Other then EQ (which I love) but like you said both increase which means once they both get to a point the doses needed to be upped to keep gains coming. Which is why I don't like long cycles. Before my trt I used " shic's " with great reward.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other then EQ (which I love) but like you said both increase which means once they both get to a point the doses needed to be upped to keep gains coming. Which is why I don't like long cycles. Before my trt I used " shic's " with great reward.
Or you add in another steroid. During meet prep, that's usually what I'll do. Long ester injectables, add oral last 4-6 weeks, and then add in halo the last 10-14 days.

plifter42

Awards
Sust 250 1cc injected on Mondays and Thursdays with adex on injection days.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
The lovely increase of both myostatin and cortisol that inevitably comes around from a cycle. I don't quite subscribe to your position of not running a cycle longer than 12 weeks (e.g. EQ takes forever to really show merit), but I see what you're saying.
^^^ this is a better option all things before equal.

Btw EQ in low dose is part of my trt