Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/50/50/25
DAA 3g
Tribulus
Tongkat Ali

Support:
Tudca
Life Support

I'm bustin' this cherry seeing as I feel I am near my genetic limit. The past 5 months I have hardly seen any weight gain (unless its fat), and minimal strength gains. I feel where I'm at right now may be near my genetic potential for me. I have been natty nat nat my whole time with only a bout of osta recently that took me from 195 to 200. The only supplements I've used on my journey from 135lbs to 195lbs has been creatine, beta alanine, protein, bcaa, Arginine AKG, and recently, HMB, Xgels, Ana Beta Elite.

Stats: 5'8" 200lbs 25yo

My training will be to destroy 1 large muscle and 1 small muscle a day. Who's in for the ride?!?!?!

Attachments

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Start Pics

allergy man

Awards
Subbed. Looking to run something similar as my first pin cycle. I would only be running test e 12 weeks with epi from roughly week 10-14 as test e clears. What ester test are you going to run?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Running "E"

I will also have hgc throughout to make things a little smother overall.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm in bro! looks like you got an awesome plan cant wait to see the results!!! :arms:

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
In for this, you are a seriously massive natty

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
In for this, you are a seriously massive natty

thanks bro. Here are some before pics, which is when I started working out. I've been on a bulking mission from hell since I started working out. Its been almost 2 years now.

One picture I'm like 135lbs. and the other picture I'm 155lbs. Can you tell which one is which?

P.s. I had some muscle memory because I've been working out on and off since I was 16. I had a 2 year break and lost everything, and now I've been working out for almost 2 years straight, dedicated.

Attachments

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Damn man hard to believe that 135 pic is actually you

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow! big base bro, you are gonna be a fuggin monsta!

In to watch some big gainz good luck....

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm lucky to have bulked up this much natty. I always wanted to be near my genetic potential before crossing over.

Monday will be my first IM shot, and my first DMZ cap.

Workouts lately have been destroying one large and one small muscle group per day. Each muscle getting hit once a week. I may adjust it around week 3 or 4 to hit each muscle group twice per week with 3 or 4 muscle groups being hit each day (just less sets).

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Good stuff man! me and you have the same exact body type it seems, started off as twigs and broke down the barrier making it to great size and strength naturally before trying the synthetic stuff, cant wait to see the transformation, I think you will Really turn monsterous !

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Yeah I'm a firm believer in getting close to your genetic potential before crossing over to the dark side. If you use fancy anabolics to achieve what you could have achieved naturally with hard work and good nutrition, that's just sad because your ultimately robbing yourself. Your desensitizing yourself to the anabolics, clogging up your androgen receptors, and putting your body through hell (shutdown and all that) for something that could have been obtained naturally. Once you cross over to the dark side, its very hard to make gains naturally due to the above mentioned. So you can see how they would be cutting themselves short. I've seen some people who have to run several cycles just to achieve what I have achieved naturally, and then they cant gain anymore than that without running some outrageously fancy cycle.

Watch me, I think I have done it right. My virgin receptors should respond outrageously well to some real simple stuff.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I havnt been posting my workouts as of recently because I'm not on yet. But here are my beginning stats for lifts:

Bench Press 315lbs x 3 reps
Incline Bench Press 275lbs x 3 reps
Bent Over Row 275lbs x 6 reps (perfect form)
Dumbbell Row 110lbs x 10 reps (perfect controlled form)
Pullups with 50lb dumbbell x9 reps
Barbell Shoulder Press 185lbs x 3 reps or 155lbs x 11 reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 85lbs x9 reps
Later Raises 55lbs x 6 reps (minimal swing)
Alternating Front Lateral Raise 55lbs x 8 reps
Seated Bent Over Lateral Raise 55lbs x 10reps
Shrugs 405lbs (assuming smith machine bar weighs 45lbs) x 12 reps
Power Cleans 225lbs x 4 reps (fresh)
Deadlifts 405lbs x 3 reps
Squat 365lbs. x 3 reps (below parallel) x 6 reps (at parallel)
Leg Press 7 plates each side x 8 reps
Dips (bodyweight) x 50 (if im fresh) x35 (if at end of workout)
Leg Raises (toes to bar) x15 reps
Russian Twists with 25lb plate x20 reps each side
Crunches x 100
Calf Raises (bodyweight, one foot at a time) x35 reps (slow and controlled, full ROM)
Wrist Curls (down to fingertips) 100lbs x 15reps
Reverse Wrist Curls 80lbs x 30 reps (partial reps)

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Awesome thick strong base champ.
A monster you will become! Good luck!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
2 days and a wake up until the fun begins.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm a firm believer in getting close to your genetic potential before crossing over to the dark side. If you use fancy anabolics to achieve what you could have achieved naturally with hard work and good nutrition, that's just sad because your ultimately robbing yourself. Your desensitizing yourself to the anabolics, clogging up your androgen receptors, and putting your body through hell (shutdown and all that) for something that could have been obtained naturally. Once you cross over to the dark side, its very hard to make gains naturally due to the above mentioned. So you can see how they would be cutting themselves short. I've seen some people who have to run several cycles just to achieve what I have achieved naturally, and then they cant gain anymore than that without running some outrageously fancy cycle.

Watch me, I think I have done it right. My virgin receptors should respond outrageously well to some real simple stuff.
Hell yes, 110% Agree'd

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Damn good for natty.

For pct I suggest 6 weeks of nolva. Keep clomid at 4. Nolva 20 for all 6 clomid 50 for all 4. If you get sides from clomid you won't want to run any longer. Nolva will also help protect from "rebound" gyno. Look up PoWeR pct by dr scally. It'll put your HCG to use as well. Explains what I just laid out also.

Just got my 10 bottles of epi. Gonna start it in a few weeks

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Damn good for natty.

For pct I suggest 6 weeks of nolva. Keep clomid at 4. Nolva 20 for all 6 clomid 50 for all 4. If you get sides from clomid you won't want to run any longer. Nolva will also help protect from "rebound" gyno. Look up PoWeR pct by dr scally. It'll put your HCG to use as well. Explains what I just laid out also.

Just got my 10 bottles of epi. Gonna start it in a few weeks
As of right now it would be easier for me to run the clomid for 6 weeks. I barely have a 4 week supply of nolva. I suppose I could order more nolva if you think it would really help? I do not really get sides from clomid, especially at 50mg. So should I order more nolva, or can I run the clomid for 6 weeks and achieve the same results you speak of?

I have actually never heard of that method of running nolva for 6 weeks. and clomid for 4.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I to am new to this aspect, but I find it very interesting!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
As of right now it would be easier for me to run the clomid for 6 weeks. I barely have a 4 week supply of nolva. I suppose I could order more nolva if you think it would really help? I do not really get sides from clomid, especially at 50mg. So should I order more nolva, or can I run the clomid for 6 weeks and achieve the same results you speak of? I have actually never heard of that method of running nolva for 6 weeks. and clomid for 4.
Most pct protocols call for Nolva longer.. If you cut down from 40 on the first week and run 20 you will have 5 weeks at 20 1 week at 10. Google the protocol I mentioned. It's legit. Clinically proven

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Subbed for this! You have one heck of a natural base!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Subbed for this! You have one heck of a natural base!
thanks dude. Definitely looking forward to this. I hope I went far enough natty so see some freaky gainz. They say you never really quite make the gainz like you did off your first. So hopefully I did this right.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks dude. Definitely looking forward to this. I hope I went far enough natty so see some freaky gainz. They say you never really quite make the gainz like you did off your first. So hopefully I did this right.
Run the PCT the way superbeast says. Trust me; the extra time just on Nolva after clomid gives your titty receptors protection longer while your hormone levels continue to balance out over the next 2 wks. Buy another bottle - gyno surgery isn't covered by most insurances and costs 4-7k usually everything said and done. It's $30.

Push the Epi back a week, or add another week if you wanna start at week 8 still. I'd run 500mg TUDCA the entire cycle (at least), even the weeks off orals (not sure if you already planned that or just the weeks on orals, but go the whole time).

Tear it up, man.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chit, sub'd

Divin right in eh? Love it!!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Run the PCT the way superbeast says. Trust me; the extra time just on Nolva after clomid gives your titty receptors protection longer while your hormone levels continue to balance out over the next 2 wks. Buy another bottle - gyno surgery isn't covered by most insurances and costs 4-7k usually everything said and done. It's $30.

Push the Epi back a week, or add another week if you wanna start at week 8 still. I'd run 500mg TUDCA the entire cycle (at least), even the weeks off orals (not sure if you already planned that or just the weeks on orals, but go the whole time).

Tear it up, man.
what do you mean push the epi back a week? I plan to run it from week 8 to week 13. I made a typo.

I plan to run tudca 500mg on orals but switch to Milk Thistle when between orals. I hope this is okay.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 1

First day. Everything went smooth. I havn't worked out yet but we will se how I feel in the gym. I know its a placebo, but I feel pretty good. My schedule is Monday mornings and Thursday nights, I do 250 of the T Enanthate. And same for the hcg as well. So after this morning I felt no pain although it is a tiny bit tender inside.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Normal workout today. Legs had a little more strength that usual, but that is probably just an average rate of improvement considering I've been hitting legs real hard lately! I did feel like I could last a little longer in the gym today though.

Confession: Instead of running DMZ I chose to run Dbol. 30/40/40/50/50. Today was the start of the wild gains to come.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what do you mean push the epi back a week? I plan to run it from week 8 to week 13. I made a typo.

I plan to run tudca 500mg on orals but switch to Milk Thistle when between orals. I hope this is okay.
That's what I meant. Not my fault you fed me a typo lol ;)

You could prob get by just running milk thistle in between, but that's your call. It really helps if you could get bloods at week 7 after just using milk thistle during the oral-less weeks and see where your enzymes are at. Won't help you this cycle really, but you'll know for the future if your values are pretty good then you don't need the TUDCA during the whole cycle. If your liver kind of sucks (liver strength seems to vary wildly, just like all genetic traits) then you're better off staying on TUDCA the whole time. Some people can run anadrol for months while drinking every weekend and come out alright (but that's few and far between).

You're about to find out, naw mean? :bigok:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm here. Not sure I like the havoc after only 2 week break. But u have a while to think.about that. Of course I'm not one to talk lol. I'm sure you will kill this

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I hear ya guys! I'll probably try to run tudca the whole time and just cough up the money to be safe. I'm fixing to blow up folks! Today I will take a video of the shoulder workout! Big gainz folks! Dbol ya heard? When do you think I'll experience strength gainz? Right away with the Dblock I heard.... True?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya guys! I'll probably try to run tudca the whole time and just cough up the money to be safe. I'm fixing to blow up folks! Today I will take a video of the shoulder workout! Big gainz folks! Dbol ya heard? When do you think I'll experience strength gainz? Right away with the Dblock I heard.... True?
Day 5 approx if I remember its been a little while but you will feel stronger even sooner because it gives mass I've pumps and a feel good experience

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Shoulders and Traps today

Smith Machine Overhead Press
135lbs x 12 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 2 reps

Barbell Overhead Press
3 sets of 135lbs x 12 reps

Lateral Front Raise
35lbs x 15 reps
40lbs x 12 reps
45lbs x 10 reps

Face Breakers (rope rear delts)
120lbs x 12 reps
140lbs x 8 reps
85lbs x 16 reps

Bent Over Seated Lateral Raises
40lbs x 13 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
45lbs x 12 reps

Machine Shrug
3 sets of 200lbs x 40 reps

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, sounds like a great shoulder day. killin it!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I should have pushed harder on the bent over dumbbell lateral raises

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know my first cycle had dbol and test in it it was faking LOVELY you can't really describe the feeling when u get u first dbol pump and when u get it you know it's a dbol pump

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Confession: Instead of running DMZ I chose to run Dbol. 30/40/40/50/50. Today was the start of the wild gains to come.[/QUOTE]

Ok ok I have a confession too I bumped my Alpha to 80mg a day my trest deca to 450mg a week and I'm honestly having a hard time not runnin my trest ace ed

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
You know my first cycle had dbol and test in it it was faking LOVELY you can't really describe the feeling when u get u first dbol pump and when u get it you know it's a dbol pump
When do you think I'll get that?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Confession: Instead of running DMZ I chose to run Dbol. 30/40/40/50/50. Today was the start of the wild gains to come.
Ok ok I have a confession too I bumped my Alpha to 80mg a day my trest deca to 450mg a week and I'm honestly having a hard time not runnin my trest ace ed[/QUOTE]

haha confession time, I LOVE IT!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man! I will be popping by when I have more time. Everything looks good so far!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Day 3: Back

Massive pump in the gym today! I feel the bol starting to kick in probably. Strength was up a little too!

Back and Biceps:
Pullups
bodyweight x 15 reps
+35lbs x 12 reps
+45lbs x 9 reps
+50 lbs x 7 reps dropset to bodyweight x 5 more reps

Bent Over Rows
135lbs x 18 reps
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 7 reps

Pullovers
80lbs x 13 reps
90lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Cable Rows
160lbs x 15 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
240lbs x 7 reps

Back Extensions
25lb plate x 15 reps
35lb plate x 12 reps

Hamer Strength Pulldowns
100lbs each side x 15 reps
125lbs each side x 12 reps

Hamer Curls
35lbs x 15 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 7 reps

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for GAINZ... things looking good so far and great advice from sb and hyde..

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sick back workout...
Those are some crazy pull up numbers.

Can you do a muscle up?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
sick back workout...
Those are some crazy pull up numbers.

Can you do a muscle up?
I used to be able to when I weighted like 175. I can probably still do one but I havnt tried! With my own bodyweight I can do a pullup so fast with such velocity that I think it would be easy to do a muscle up!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Looking good man! I will be popping by when I have more time. Everything looks good so far!
MrKleen73 Where the hell ya been ??? was wondering what happened to ya, need more of your presense in these threads!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Massive pump in the gym today! I feel the bol starting to kick in probably. Strength was up a little too!

Back and Biceps:
Pullups
bodyweight x 15 reps
+35lbs x 12 reps
+45lbs x 9 reps
+50 lbs x 7 reps dropset to bodyweight x 5 more reps

Bent Over Rows
135lbs x 18 reps
225lbs x 12 reps
275lbs x 7 reps

Pullovers
80lbs x 13 reps
90lbs x 10 reps
90lbs x 8 reps

Cable Rows
160lbs x 15 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
240lbs x 7 reps

Back Extensions
25lb plate x 15 reps
35lb plate x 12 reps

Hamer Strength Pulldowns
100lbs each side x 15 reps
125lbs each side x 12 reps

Hamer Curls
35lbs x 15 reps
45lbs x 10 reps
50lbs x 7 reps
OOOOH 275lb bent overs??? Awesome bro!! You'll be hitting that 305 like nothing in another week or two tops! love it!! do you do wide grip, close grip, reverse grip or variations???

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Fairly wide grip! I try to eliminate the biceps. I feel the closer the grip the more biceps involved (just like pullups). I usually have my pinkys touching that one line on the Olympic bar.