Newbie to AAS, tired of phs/sarms

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So im 21 years old, been lifting for the past 8 years , 4 years consistently. I've tried most if not all of the sarms, tried a couple of ph's (tren,halo,1ad.furza/stano) next year i plan on trying out the real stuff just because its alot safer from what I've seen. That and ph's are all but banned. My goals as far as supplementation is to pretty much get as lean as possible (plan on competing over seas, if all goes as planned at least) Will be looking into hiring a professional coach for my diet.
I was thinking of trying tren since i did the pro-hormone (have a log of the halodrol/trenavar logged ) Everyone I know that is running stuff recommended i just go with tren/test combo since I've tried some of the sarms/ph's and got little to no sides. What ive read so far everyone says the only way to run tren is with some test, why is that? I understand it would be smart to get some caber and prami for the progesterone based sides of tren and possibly some kind of ai for the test (dose dependent i guess?) Was reading on igf1 lr3 and it looks pretty interesting compared to the other peptides. My stack that I've got planned for next year will look something like this.

Tren ace 50mg ed/eod
test ??? 1/2x a week?
albuterol
synthetine *might get old injecting ed but w/e
syntheselen *
Igf-1 lr3 20mcg ed/eod
t4 ???mcg (still reading up on this, might just look into the safer but weaker t2)
melanotan 2

supports
cycle support (all in one, keep bp n prostate in check really)
multi
sleep aid for insomnia
soy protien (read up AAS users get some benefits from soy protein)
fish oils
lipodrene (only fat burner i know that imitates a specific something for adhd)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Iwouldnt use tren first time until you see how you react to the estrogen from the test. Simply because 19nors like tren cause problems in an estrogen rich environment. IMO you could do 200-300 mg of test with 400-600 masteron that will give you some sick results. For an ai 12.5-25mg of aromasin ed and you would be golden. This stack will allow you to make substantial gains while staying in good condition.

Anything else just shoot bud, for more info or anything.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ur gonna b doing synthol ?? Wow u needa calm down kid.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Ur gonna b doing synthol ?? Wow u needa calm down kid.
synthetine is liquid l carnitine, and syntheselen is a mix of b12 and other fat loss agents. lol youre thinking of synthol bro
Does masteron help with cutting down? I dont want to put on too much, if anything I just want stuff that will lean me out.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Sorry to double post but this is what 8 weeks of tr3n (olympus labs, trenavar) and lgi's halodrol 25 did for me. Again personally i think i react REALLY well to everything ive ever taken, which is why im not afraid of an "advanced" run.. Thanks again..

stann123

stann123

Awards
So your goal is to run this cycle into a show?

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Will those feel alot better then trenavar? Because the aggression and drive i got from that was amazing. Main reason id wanna run real tren,that "aplha" feeling everyone talks about.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Keeping estrogen in check will allow a better enviroment for fat loss masteron being dht based is more predisposed for fat loss so yes it will help burn fat off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9