Making the switch. Ordering Test E during the winter?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
So I've been working out for almost 7 years now. I've ran several oral prohormone cycles over the last few, and I want to make the jump to the big boy stuff.

I'm planning my first cycle to be Test-E with a Superdrol kicker (I have 11 bottles that I bought when they banned it).

Is ordering Test-E in the winter ok? If it crashes, I can stick it in the oven, with a needle in the top to let the air escape and keep from exploding, then shake it up and it should be fine, right?

I was looking to start this spring, but wanted to make sure I ordered and got everything in plenty of time.

I live in the Midwest, and we do frequently hit single digits during the winter.

HJH

Awards
Shouldn't be an issue, just heat it like you said.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I've been working out for almost 7 years now. I've ran several oral prohormone cycles over the last few, and I want to make the jump to the big boy stuff. I'm planning my first cycle to be Test-E with a Superdrol kicker (I have 11 bottles that I bought when they banned it). Is ordering Test-E in the winter ok? If it crashes, I can stick it in the oven, with a needle in the top to let the air escape and keep from exploding, then shake it up and it should be fine, right? I was looking to start this spring, but wanted to make sure I ordered and got everything in plenty of time. I live in the Midwest, and we do frequently hit single digits during the winter.
I wouldn't stress man I'm sure it would be fine. If needs be you could always cut it with more grape sees oil to stabilize it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Probably wouldn't have any issues, but if you do I'd use an OIL bath. Not that anything should be getting in your vial, but I'd take every precaution to avoid moisture in it.

And stop calling it 'big boy stuff' just because it's injectable. It's probably safer (or at least healthier) than many prohormones (especially SD lol).