Extending prop cycle with non AAS?

AssPounder

AssPounder

Awards
vial broke..cant finish cycle..what should i do?

HEy guys. I am on a cycle of AML test prop, 350 mg a week. one of my vials broke, so my cycle is only going to be 4 weeks long, max. I am extremely bummed out. I don't have access to other sources(as I have been holding onto these vials for 2 years, waiting for the right moment to take them), but I don't want to end a cycle that is just starting to go well. (on my 2nd week).

fyi..pct is Nolva and clomid, in the proper doses. I am also taking exemestane on cycle, in the proper doses. I have HCG, but it would be a waste to take it with only a 4 week cycle of test prop. and I feel I am kind of wasting my time with this cycle as well, with the loss of gear.

THis is my 3rd test cycle btw, in the past 5 years.

Since I have no other test sources to buy from, to extend it further. so...would running a strong Pro hormone, or a Sarm like S4 or ostarine, (with the HCG), at the tail end of my test prop cycle, to extend my cycle, be a good idea? can I do this? I am not a fan of PHs, but I want to keep making gains, as I have a solid diet plan laid out already and what not, and I recently moved to a new city, with no friends, so I have lots of spare time to spend in the gym

or...Should I just run the 4 weeks of prop and do pct?

or...SHould i just end the test prop now on the second week, before I reach any nut atrophy or test suppression at all, and do a half pct?

your thoughts please? what should I do?

Last edited:
GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I would just shut it down bro. Find a source and go from there.

I wouldn't feel too comfortable using two year old gear- it should b fine but still