Halodrol Question

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Ive been trying to figure something out, about a year after gaspari took halodrol off the shelves and real clones were were about impossible to find, i researched and found a clone that looked promising and ordered it from some small company from sin city(las Vegas), this is the only prohormone id ever tried, but the results didnt match up to what i felt like, so im just trying to figure out if it really was halodrol or something else. I took 50 mg a day and i remember i didnt feel anything until the fifth day, but on the fifth day i felt invincible, i felt like i was spiderman or something:wizard:, i litterly felt like i could do flips jump higher than i ever could before, and my mental focus "unbelievable" like you'd be the MVP at any sport you played, and tons of energy also i noticed the whole top of my head was like one big scab and extreamly itchy and hair was coming out quick. And thats why i stopped that day. From what i read this sounds more like halotestin? oh yea my knees started to hurt like a week later for a long time im guessing from some kind of suppression, because i took no pct.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Does this sound like halodrol or something else? Appricate any input.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
5 days into halo...you must be shut down haaaard. I think what you meant to say was you smoked some pcp and then got leprosy

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Thanks brotha, but i dont think it was pcp, mabee it was but it looks by what urr sayin it deffinetly wasnt halodrol!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Halo takes about 2-3 weeks to start noticing anything. That's not saying you can't have sides before that but I've never heard of such harsh sides like the ones you've posted. I don't think 5 days on halo at 50 mg did any damage.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Well i felt like a champion, even when i got it the bottle looked nearly homeade with a sticker on it that kinda looked like it was printed off a printer and it had a smell like milk thisle but alot stronger, they were capsules, and the people i showed it to said it looked shady

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'd say you took a hit on that one. Lesson learned and only buy from reputable sources. There are many companies that have good track records here on AM. I hope all works out for you.