Contemplating first Tren cycle...

El_Ogro

Awards
I finished up my last cycle a month or so ago, and I'm cruising on Test Cyp @ 250 right now...

Next blast starts in mid-January.

Toying with the idea of giving Tren a shot at a moderately low dose.

Tren Ace @ 350/wk along with 250mg of Test C seem alright?

Looking to run it kinda like this:

SD @ 15mg or DMZ @ 45 for the first 4 weeks
Test C @ 250 - 12 weeks
Tren A @ 350 - weeks 5-12

Seem legit?

Or would I be better off going with something like:

SD @ 15mg or DMZ @ 45 for the first 4 weeks
Test C @ 750 - 12-16 weeks

Or maybe trying some variation of Test / Deca or NPP?

Trying to get some mass and strength here.

Previous cycles: Andro of some sort way back in the day, Epi, SD+Trestobol, Trest IM + SD + M-Sten bridged into Test up to 800, and now my cruise...

What y'all think?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Everything i hear about Tren is that is highly effective. But it has a lot mores sides, too. It is one of the harshest ones out there. I never tried it

For me, I like a nice Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) and Test combo. It works great, and is safer for your health than Tren. Also take some GHRP-2 plus Mod-GRF (1-29) and your body will thank you.

I used 200 - 400mg Test-E / wk, plus 200 - 400mg Deca / wk. Tapering up as you get longer into the cycle. About 16 weeks is good.

HAving said that. i still wanna see what Tren does for me! :)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
If you havent run a 19 nor yet why not try deca or NPP and see how you respond with one of them and take it from there. Tren isnt going anywhere.

El_Ogro

Awards
What would be a good dose of test along with NPP? I've heard people say run NPP at half the dose of Test, so, like... 600mg Test / 300mg NPP. I've also heard people say that NPP that low isn't good for gains, just for lubrication and pain reduction. I'm tryna cop some gainz here, brahz.

Recommendations?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ok if ur going to talk about tren ace dosing I know ur not ready for it because ur talking of such fast ester dosed per week. 350mg
Per week means NOTHING.

I guess I have to assume that's 50mg/d

Also his ur first real cycle and now ur cruising. Why?

El_Ogro

Awards
Ok if ur going to talk about tren ace dosing I know ur not ready for it because ur talking of such fast ester dosed per week. 350mg
Per week means NOTHING.

I guess I have to assume that's 50mg/d

Also his ur first real cycle and now ur cruising. Why?
By 350/WK, yes, I meant 50 ED. I'm pretty sure breaking it down weekly means something, ya know, 50x7=350, wtf difference does it make if I refer to my dose by the week or by the day...

"I don't run Test @ 600 weekly bro, I run it
300 on Monday and 300 on Thursday."

I understand some people prefer dosing long esters e4d instead of 2x weekly, but still.

As for as blast / cruise instead of cycling... Why not? I'm almost 33, already have 1 kid and ABSOLUTELY don't want anymore. The goals that I have are more or less impossible without AAS, so why waste my time jacking around my hormones and losing hard earned LBM and strength?

Every cycle I've came off I've lost about 80% of the strength gained, and I've ALWAYS done a proper PCT.

I mean, 800mg of Test C weekly could only keep like 40% of my strength gains from my Trest + SD + M-Sten / Trest + DTC / Trest + Test run... Cycling off would put me basically back where I was strengthwise when I started. Wtf is the point of that?

I'm naturally an incredibly, incredibly skinny dude. I was 6ft, 135lbs when In started lifting. I'm 6ft, 238lbs now, and between illnesses, injuries, surgeries, and other "complications," I've lost like 100lbs of gains and got them back since I started... I'm pretty much done with the BS, and now I'm trying to get where I wanna be and blast cruising seems like the way to go.

I don't know what general consensus is here, but most other boards it would be something like "Whaddya mean you don't blast cruise... PCT is for chumps." Lol

http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/5-tips-for-a-stronger-deadlift

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
350mg of Tren a week does mean absolutely nothing.

Dealing with Tren, especially short esters, frequency of pinning is almost as important as the total amount used.

El_Ogro

Awards
350mg of Tren a week does mean absolutely nothing.

Dealing with Tren, especially short esters, frequency of pinning is almost as important as the total amount used.
Well, regardless, my 350/WK of any kinda ace would obviously be broken down into daily dosages. I'm not gonna run Trest Ace ED for 13 weeks and then be like, hey, I'm gonna run Tren Ace, I think I'll do 100mg M/W/F... That sounds cool.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, regardless, my 350/WK of any kinda ace would obviously be broken down into daily dosages. I'm not gonna run Trest Ace ED for 13 weeks and then be like, hey, I'm gonna run Tren Ace, I think I'll do 100mg M/W/F... That sounds cool.
It's common practice to talk about dosing schedule when explaining a cycle so don't be a dik due to your own ignorance.

El_Ogro

Awards
Yeah, I get that, but it's also common knowledge that most people use acetates daily, so I figured it wasn't of utmost necessity to include that info. Don't be a dik, breeeh. Y'all on tren right now or something? :D

tepidwang

Awards
drugs seems alright. if you can tolerate the sides, up the tren. avoid carbs 3 hours before sleep unless you rolling around paranoid in pools of sweat. if you're getting ****ty sides, up the tren. have something effective for sleep on hand. also, a lot of people find that raising the test while tren helps mitigate the sides. keep your e2 in control with an AI and have caber on hand to mitigate the tren sides. good luck

post your diet and training plans. this stuff isn't magic. if you're taking huge amounts of drugs and found a need to up your test all the way up to 800 in your first real cycle and are now cruising it leads me to believe you could be eating and training a lot better.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
^ dumbest thing I've read today. Raising test on tren cycle "mitigates" side effects? Babahah!!

Low test HIGH tren is the way to go. They both bind to same AR, but tren is like ten times stronger than test so test just floats around aromatizing without actually bein used for "gains".

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the individual what ratio works best. Some like 50/50. Some like higher test, some higher Tren. Just gotta find what works best for you.

Lower test with higher Tren seems to have caught on more lately though.

tepidwang

Awards
A lot of people find equal or higher test mitigates the harsh sides of tren. There isn't just one way to do things, there's no rules to this ****. Have you even run tren with lower and higher test to KNOW or do you just repeat recycled garbage you've read on the Internet?

El_Ogro

Awards
It seems that there is a lot of controversy regarding test : tren ratios. Some people say run the test as absolutely low as possible, some say run it 1:1, some say higher. I guess experimentation is the best way to figure out it what works for the individual? I guess I'll start with a gram of each and see how it goes... :D

tepidwang

Awards
Also use singulair for tren cough. Tren cough can be ****ing scary it should be called Tren I can't breathe

HJH

Awards
You are going to need caber or prami on hand.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Also use singulair for tren cough. Tren cough can be ****ing scary it should be called Tren I can't breathe
have you ever used tren? just asking cause it doesnt seem like you have?