First cycle, test only. Let me know what you think.

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
Hey, this is my first cycle. I'm 200 lbs, 5'7, 21 y.o, B.F is about 12-14% and I've been training for 5 years. Seriously for the last 3. I'm just looking for some advice on my first cylce, I'm just looking to bulk up some more. Its just a test only cycle. It's looks like this:

Week 1-3: Gp test prop(kick start) 100mg Mon., Wed., Fri.
Week 1-10: GP test E 500mg/wk (Monday and Thursday)
PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20

I guess my questions are, what do you think about the kickstart with test prop? I have arimidex on hand should I put it in my cycle too? Or only if gyno appears? And what do you think about 10 weeks? Should I up it to 12 weeks? And how's my pct? Should I do clomid and nolva? Or will I be fine with just nolva?

My diet is gonna consist of a bulking diet. My diet is pretty in check. Gonna take in about 3,800 calories, and 250g of protein.

Workout routine

Mon: chest & Tri's
Tues: Back & Bi's
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Chest & Tri's
Fri: Shoulders
Sat: Back & Bi's
Sun: Day off

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I would run prop 8 or 10 weeks and save the E. if you want a kick run dbol first 4 weeks. I normally just run clomid pct

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
I have a very bad liver from some stupid things I did when I was younger so I'm trying to stay away from the orals as much as possible. So I figured I would do test prop for a kickstart but if you think dbol would be better I will do it. Do you think just using nolva will be fine for pct?

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
I would run prop 8 or 10 weeks and save the E. if you want a kick run dbol first 4 weeks. I normally just run clomid pct
I have a very bad liver from some stupid things I did when I was younger so I'm trying to stay away from the orals as much as possible. So I figured I would do test prop for a kickstart but if you think dbol would be better I will do it. Do you think just using nolva will be fine for pct?

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
Not necessary at all as a first cycle. Just run test e or c at 500mg/wk for 12-16 weeks. More is not better, if you start with high dosages and or multiple compounds your first run you'll just make it harder to progress later on.. not to mention, toy won't make any better gains. Use only what you need, and progress slowly. Use test only cycles as long as possible, even your progress slows, start adding other compounds or increasing doses.

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
Not necessary at all as a first cycle. Just run test e or c at 500mg/wk for 12-16 weeks. More is not better, if you start with high dosages and or multiple compounds your first run you'll just make it harder to progress later on.. not to mention, toy won't make any better gains. Use only what you need, and progress slowly. Use test only cycles as long as possible, even your progress slows, start adding other compounds or increasing doses.
So take away the test prop as a kickstart and just run test E for 12 weeks? Did I read that correct hooah47?

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
So take away the test prop as a kickstart and just run test E for 12 weeks? Did I read that correct hooah47?
You can use prop as a kickstart if you really want, but it won't make much difference man. I would advise saving your money, and run a test e or c only cycle. Add in kickers later on, that would be my best advice bro.

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
You can use prop as a kickstart if you really want, but it won't make much difference man. I would advise saving your money, and run a test e or c only cycle. Add in kickers later on, that would be my best advice bro.
Well saving money is out of the question now, I already have the gear lol. Just trying to get as much advice as possible before I start cycle. I'm looking at my start date to be December 1st. I appreciate your advice brother. I think I might just run a test E cycle for 12 weeks. But I'm gonna do some more research first.

hooah47

hooah47

Awards
I think you would be best suited to use them separate to begin with, this will allow you to see how your body reacts to each different ester.. you may in time find that you prefer one over another. If I can help in any way let me know man.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Test E should be your first cycle. What if you have complications? Mid you run other items you won't know which caused it. Test E is all you need...
And at 21 why would you want to start running cycles. Your test is at an all time high right now...

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
I think you would be best suited to use them separate to begin with, this will allow you to see how your body reacts to each different ester.. you may in time find that you prefer one over another. If I can help in any way let me know man.
Alright thanks bro. I'll keep you posted and let you know how everything's going!

TexasGuy

Awards
If you have a bad liver you should reconsider a cycle that could require you to take medication that is potentially hard on the liver. Keep making dumb decisions while you're still young and you'll be a fat, weak washout at 25.

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
If you have a bad liver you should reconsider a cycle that could require you to take medication that is potentially hard on the liver. Keep making dumb decisions while you're still young and you'll be a fat, weak washout at 25.
Haha I knew it wouldn't be long before someone came in trying to play the father figure. If you read above I said I'm trying to stay away from anything that will compromise my liver. I said I'm not taking any orals, only injections. The only oral I'm taking is my pct and my arimidex. And those won't even be to harsh on my liver. Believe me I've done my research. I appreciate your advice but I'm still gonna do a cycle.

TexasGuy

Awards
Haha I knew it wouldn't be long before someone came in trying to play the father figure. If you read above I said I'm trying to stay away from anything that will compromise my liver. I said I'm not taking any orals, only injections. The only oral I'm taking is my pct and my arimidex. And those won't even be to harsh on my liver. Believe me I've done my research. I appreciate your advice but I'm still gonna do a cycle.
do what you want but they aren't harsh on a healthy liver, usually. Good luck but don't ask for opinions if you're just looking for self validation. You shouldn't need it.

TexasGuy

Awards
Maybe look in to something with lower aromitization tendencies while you're researching.

MonsterJuice

MonsterJuice

Awards
Maybe look in to something with lower aromitization tendencies while you're researching.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your feedback. But I asked for opinions on my cycle not my health. That's what I was getting at.

TexasGuy

Awards
Your cycle is only as good as your health. Shut down, aromatize AND poison your liver... your options are die or succumb to ****ed up hormones bc pre-existing health won't let you compensate with anti-e or kickstart drugs. Be smart kid, you can sell your gear.

tepidwang

Awards
I don't think it's ethical to give a guy cycle advice who says he has liver complications. We're not doctors and we have no idea what kind of effect nolva and AI stuff is going to have on him.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
is you liver in that bad of shape, cause its only for a couple weeks. it isnt as bad as tylenol

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your feedback. But I asked for opinions on my cycle not my health. That's what I was getting at.
If you have a very bad liver what makes you think arimadex will not effect you in a negative way? My 2 cents is drop your cycle. But since I kno you arent Buy urself tudca and run it at high dosages during and after and get blood work done during and after and be straight up with your doc. 10lbs of quick muscle is not worth your health/life but its your liver:) livers are expensive for a reason

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
males are not finished development till about age 25, I rec you wait untill this time and not risk screwing yourself for life as much...

KingCrane

Awards
males are not finished development till about age 25, I rec you wait untill this time and not risk screwing yourself for life as much...
^^^^ very good advice! I personally think waiting till your older before cycling is thecway to go.

ladykilla907

Awards
No if you wanna cycle, get on now. Also if you have the dbol and wanna run it wait till week 8-9 and run it till week 12 to keep the gains coming as they will slow down at this time