First Test cycle, little help please

docksideguy05

Awards
Hi there, first with the bio-
27 y/o
200 lbs
15% bf
Been lifting for about 9 years.
I've done 3 cycles before 2 of epistane only and one tbol cycle. I've found that I respond very well to anabolic compounds, I got great results with tbol running it at 20mg/day and epi at 30mg/day. Anyway I'm a week into my Test c cycle and I keep getting nauseous. I'm starting out at 500/wk like most people on here have said and although I definitely feel the beneficial effects to libido, increased hunger, and a little more aggressive in the gym I'm not sure I can tolerate the nauseousness. My question is this, if I were to drop my dosage to 250/wk would it still get me results? From what I've read at that dosage for most people it still brings your t levels to supraphysiological levels. Before anyone asks I've been using OL TransFORM as my ai since a week before I started and have it to go all the way thru my cycle. I've also got adex on hand just in case I need a stronger ai, got clomid for pct alongside the transform and OL super pct. I've got hcg on hand for pct/last month of cycle too but not sure I'll need it because of the ai and clomid.

Ok because I tend to ramble I'm going to reiterate my question so those of you who don't want to read all of that can skip to this and give me an answer. If I drop my Test c to 250/wk will it likely decrease my nausea, and if I did that would I get any noticeable results? I'm planning a 20 wk cycle btw.

Thanks!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
about 150mg to 200mg a week is a normal TRT dose so you would be shutting yourself down and replacing only your natural levels. I would guess its your ai and any other supps you are taking, possibly even from increasing your calorie intake as well I wouldnt say it was the test unless it makes you nervous to pin.

docksideguy05

Awards
Ok thanks, maybe I'll try lowering my ai dose.

IFN15

Awards
On 200-250mg you will be in supraphysiological levels for 2-3 days then it will start to come into normal range, IMO you can grow off that dosage it just depends on where you are at genetically which you probably arnt to far past your potential with just those cycles so with that being said drop your dose down and see what happens. If you want a boost with that use some epi/dmz/msten ect for 4 weeks now and tail end your cycle with another 4 weeks. You might end up gaining better with that layout than just the test.

Viking23

Awards
If you choose to cycle run 400-500 mg of test . Although you may make gains at 250 per week it would be minimal and even 400-500 isn't an extremely high dose so sides would be minimal but gains would be much better. Both doses would completely shut down the user so might as well make it worth while!

docksideguy05

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies. I decided to stick at the 500/ week mark but instead of injecting twice/week do it three times a week to minimize the ups and downs. I haven't been nauseous in a couple days so I'm thinking that it might have just taken a bit to get used to it.

tepidwang

Awards
The first couple of weeks are all sides. I remember my first cycle, for the first couple of weeks I was thinking "what the **** am I doing to myself", then once my body adjusted I loved every minute of it and could never see myself training the same again.

docksideguy05

Awards
Ya I've noticed that. I kept at the 500/wk and now i feel like a million bucks so I'm glad i kept it there. Just kicking myself for not ordering enough for 750/wk haha

tepidwang

Awards
Definitely know that feeling. Maybe throw in some dbol for 4-5 weeks so long as you have a real AI on hand, not that OTC crap

docksideguy05

Awards
I've got adex on hand but I'm not sure i could get the dbol in time. I do have about a month worth of tbol though so i think I'm going to add that in. Have had good results with it in the past and with the t I'm sure they'd be even better.

HJH

Awards
250 mg every 2-3 weeks is more like trt dosage. Most people can definitely still gain off of 250mgs of test a week.

Viking23

Awards
They def can but first you must have correctly dosed gear which is getting rarer and rarer and why would you ? I'm all about starting slow but 250 a week will shut you down just as bad as 1000 mg per week so I say start at 400-500 and and at least the reward will be worth while. And then you can cycle at those dose for awhile before advancing on.