Trandermals

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where would I find molecular weight info on AS?

Need to know if both Primo Ace and Masteron Ace powders have a low enough MW to be used as a transdermal.

Taking a break from all the pinning

Anyone?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their Wikipedia entries have the MW on them. However, I think you'd need base powder instead of an ester to absorb most of it since the ester is roughly 1/4-1/3 of the MW.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their Wikipedia entries have the MW on them. However, I think you'd need base powder instead of an ester to absorb most of it since the ester is roughly 1/4-1/3 of the MW.
Thanks Rodja! ;)

Tren Ace is used as a TD - why no issues there?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ace is usually pinned since maybe 30% of it is going to be absorbed via a transdermal route (and that's a very generous estimate). If you're referring to pellets, part of the process is to strip the ester away.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ace is usually pinned since maybe 30% of it is going to be absorbed via a transdermal route (and that's a very generous estimate). If you're referring to pellets, part of the process is to strip the ester away.
I know it's usually pinned but there are many that use the powder as a TD. I even know 2 diff sources that sell it in TD form ready to apply. Lol

Was not referring to the Finaplex pellets. Haha

That said, even those were turned into TD's w/o filtering. Lol.

12 years ago, People would add it to ErgoPharm or BioTest 4-AD spray and have a fun cycle. I was one of them. Lol.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
ive heard of a type of protocol for using td formulas and ive spoke with a few that have used this protocol with topical formestane for their trt and blasts. The guy i know was using formeron at 3 pumps per day for 500mg test with 30mg dbol.He was sensitive at those dosages. He then applied dmso and let it work for 10 min before before applying the formeron and he was able to drop down to 2 pumps with the dmso. He has been using formestane for years and has had multiple bloods so he knows how he reacts to the dosages. It would be worth a shot with any transdermal product.