Test C and Martial Arts

kinghenry6

Awards
I'm planning on running a test cyp cycle 250mg x 2 per week. From what I've read on cypionate is it retains a lot of water which may become a problem considering I'm going to have to be making weight. What's everyone's experience with it because I hear a lot of mixed reviews?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just use an ai and watch your diet

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm planning on running a test cyp cycle 250mg x 2 per week. From what I've read on cypionate is it retains a lot of water which may become a problem considering I'm going to have to be making weight. What's everyone's experience with it because I hear a lot of mixed reviews?
If your worries about making weight for a competition then water retention is going to be the least of your worries, the 10lb of lbm will put you up a weight class before water retention will lol. Seriously tho I'd just control your e2 if your worried about water retention.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you should make weight, then after whatever it is your doing start pinning. its optimal to start your cycle with the lowest bodyfat % anyway

JoshR

Awards
You ought to look in to the distilled water method for cutting weight. Also, do they not drug test for your fight?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You ought to look in to the distilled water method for cutting weight. Also, do they not drug test for your fight?
they do drug test for amatuar boxing and MMA but he said martial arts so its probably not needed when your opponent its planks of pine

bigbrawler

Awards
Must be different where you guys are from, I never got drug tested for boxing. I was told before being accepted on the Canadian Olympic team I would. So needless to say I never was haha.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I train and have competed in muay thai and will tell you that you can certainly expect weight gain on a 500mg wk cycle. There is water gain, but there is also mass gain. Cutting for weight sucks big time and you'd be better off either putting it off or moving up a division. While you'll have strength on your side, but the extra weight and possible cardio impact could affect you. I know when I would blast, my heartrate and breathing became a variable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven't fought in 7 years but was never tested for boxing or mma.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
they do drug test for amatuar boxing and MMA but he said martial arts so its probably not needed when your opponent its planks of pine
Right, because the only martial artists that fight are mma fighters and boxers.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Be careful not to run your ai dose at too high for too long. Dry creaky joints don't mix well with training.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, I had to run joint products with letro. Sns makes a great one.