First time pinning

swimjosh90

Awards
I'm starting to plan my next cycle and decided I'm going to the dark side and gonna pin this one. It's my first time so I'm looking to make sure I have it right and wanted the opinion of people who have experience. My stats are 5'10" 196lb and 11-14%BF. My goals are to gain for the most part lean mass and strength.

I was going to run test e at 200mg e4d and tren a at 50-75 mg eod. I'll be running adex at 0.5mg to start with as well as my other supporting supplements ( liver support etc).

My pct will be clomid 50/50/25/25 with adex as well and my liver support.

I've seen people talking about less sides running tren when the test dosage is lower than the tren. I was wondering if I should lower the test E or get one with a shorter Esther?

Thanks any input is great

swimjosh90

Awards
I tend to agree but from reviewing other users posts on the subject most said to keep sides to a min you should keep your test on the low side. I'm very open to suggestions on my cycle. Any help would be appreciated

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really just start the tren at 50, give yourself a week or 2 to stabilize and adjust from there. you could probably get away with 100mg of test e4d if you are doing it to just be background

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would suggest switching test to a short ester (prop) and keeping your pinning to ed. Tren ace has a short half life so it'll help keep blood levels stable and make for less sides. I enjoyed 50/20 tren/test ed. I prefer low test with tren.

swimjosh90

Awards
I tend to agree but from reviewing other users posts on the subject most said to keep sides to a min you should keep your test on the low side. I'm very open to suggestions on my cycle. Any help would be appreciated

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
First cycle...

Stash the Tren and pin your TestE 200 @ 1ml 2x per week, or every 3 days if you want. Do that for around 12 weeks, give or take 2. Wait 2 weeks and start your PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First cycle...

Stash the Tren and pin your TestE 200 @ 1ml 2x per week, or every 3 days if you want. Do that for around 12 weeks, give or take 2. Wait 2 weeks and start your PCT.
This is really the ideal situation but we all know that once someone decides they want tren they're most likely going to ignore all suggestions to the contrary.

swimjosh90

Awards

swimjosh90

Awards
I'm not sure why the same message keeps popping up but. I'm taking all the advice I can get right now since I've never pinned before. I can always hold off on the tren till next time. Just trying to get a good cycle for my first time. I appreciate the input

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure why the same message keeps popping up but. I'm taking all the advice I can get right now since I've never pinned before. I can always hold off on the tren till next time. Just trying to get a good cycle for my first time. I appreciate the input
Take the advice and hold off on the tren for your first go around. Simple is best and you'll still see GREAT gains from a basic test only cycle (so long as your diet and training are on point).

Test e/c @ 500mg/wk for 12-16 weeks is the standard.

Minimal sides, simple compound, and easy gains.