Havent been around here in a while...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Wats goin on boys? Anything interesting going on around here? Anything worth following?

I see Dave's cycles are still going or atleast the thread is w 4k posts lol

Anyways, I've returned with a lot more experteese

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wats goin on boys? Anything interesting going on around here? Anything worth following? I see Dave's cycles are still going or atleast the thread is w 4k posts lol Anyways, I've returned with a lot more experteese
DD's been mia since just after his show. Should be well into his massive bulk he had planned. We were all hoping he'd log it but I haven't seen him on here in months.

Check out fueledpassion trest/dta/etc log. It's got some great info and he just did a show like last weekend. That and reps4jesus has a pretty wicked cycle going.

Other then that it's been 20472959463 new threads asking if their first epi cycle is ok with a pct of DAA and glutamine. Not a lot of good hard hitting gear logs going.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's why I left! It gets boring around here for
Those of us that are above the epi plus creatine cycles lol.

I'm gonna log a test/tren/mast/var cycle in couple months

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn, that's why I left! It gets boring around here for Those of us that are above the epi plus creatine cycles lol. I'm gonna log a test/tren/mast/var cycle in couple months
count me in for that one. It's been awhile since there's been a good thread going. I think dd's was the last one we had a crowd for and that was like july.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
To be completely honest man AMs been boring as **** for a long time now.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've been injecting 50-100mg of tren for the last 9 weeks....... Got about 5 weeks left. That's interesting

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've been injecting 50-100mg of tren for the last 9 weeks....... Got about 5 weeks left. That's interesting
Good ****!!!

Wat else u slamming?

I plan on doing tren enan for about 6months soob

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Good ****!!!

Wat else u slamming?

I plan on doing tren enan for about 6months soob
Clen, tren, t3, test(trt dosage) 1900 cals. Lost 9lbs in 3 weeks, still strong as an ox