First Cycle log: Test E, Mast Prop, pBOLD log

jamesjudo5

Awards
Hey guys, been a part of anabolicminds and followed the pro scene when I was a young teen and just like many other fools ended up eating a ton of crap and gaining weight like crazy in a "dirty bulk", or at least that is what I told myself. Over the years I lost interest in pro bodybuilding and due to events in my life quit training for around 2-3 years of my life. I'm now 23 and about 2 months ago I moved out of my parents house at 230 pounds. I was stressed and depressed and frankly I really didn't enjoy seeing what I saw looking back at me in the mirror. My long distance girlfriend was my only solace and for her I decided to change my diet around and really get back to training and eating right. I go to visit her in February and I really want to look like my old self and feel young again not like an old man half the time. Anyway back when I was in shape I was between about 180-192 pounds at 5'10 vs my current weight. Over the last two months since I started I've lost about 19 pounds to where when I weighed myself on Friday I weighed 211. Here is my diet and workout routine.

I eat two meals a day in ketogenic fashion with each meal containing about 500-700 hundred calories coming from fatty meats like pork or chicken thighs supplemented with 3-4 fish oil caps or mct oil. One meal is at around 7pm before I head to work and another is around 7 am when I get home from work. Sometimes I'll eat eggs or a small salad with Cesar dressing instead but I try to keep my daily none fiber carbs to under 15 grams because my metabolism makes molasses look fast. I've found this to work in the past and it's currently working as I'm losing around a pound a week. I work from Monday night though Friday morning then go train after work. Currently I'm doing a once per week HIT routine with all compound lifts like squats, deadlifts and dips done to faliure.
I'm thinking to upping my training to twice a week as I adapt a bit but generally I'm incredibly sore after my first workout for at least 3-4 days.
So my goal is to get nice and lean (10-12 percent bodyfat) not anything amazing just decent looking. If I can pack on about 6-9 pounds of muscle and lose the same amount of fat from this cycle I'd be happy. So on to the compounds:
The cycle is going to be run for about 8-10 weeks then PCT for 4-6 to lead me to a vacation in February.

Week 1-8
Test E 312 milligrams a week. (1.25 ml of 250mg/ml solution)
Masteron Prop 200 milligrams a week (2 ml/ 100mg/ml)
pBOLD (daily following dosing instructions)
weeks 7-8 HCG (not sure of dosing yet getting a 5000 iu amp)
weeks 9-13 Clomid 50 mg/day
any recommendations or advice guys?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Reguardless to that, he is what my meal schedule looks like, I am on no steroids/pros and in the last 2 years live lost 90lbs. I'm now at 8% body fat.

Breakfast: cup of oatmeal with peanut butter mixed in
Snack: protein shake
Lunch: half a tub of greek yogurt
After workout: double scoop protein shake
Dinner: chicken breast, broccoli and Brussels sprouts
Before bed: can of tuna and a casein protein shake

I have been repeating this everyday and it's really working. I understand most people enjoy eating a variety of foods. But it really doesn't bother me :)

jamesjudo5

Awards
Did you say you only eat 2 meals a day?
Yes bro two meals a day. Basically it's always been super easy for me to gain weight and I've eaten up to 8 meals a day bulking but the trouble is if I split my calories into anything more then about 2-3 meals I don't feel full and it makes me feel even more like I'm staving. I've tried dieting with carbs and it just doesn't work too well with my body keto is the way to go for me. The first few weeks were pretty bad but the hunger has leveled off now but my energy is pretty low somedays thinking of adding clen and perhaps t3 at the end of this cycle.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Yes bro two meals a day. Basically it's always been super easy for me to gain weight and I've eaten up to 8 meals a day bulking but the trouble is if I split my calories into anything more then about 2-3 meals I don't feel full and it makes me feel even more like I'm staving. I've tried dieting with carbs and it just doesn't work too well with my body keto is the way to go for me. The first few weeks were pretty bad but the hunger has leveled off now but my energy is pretty low somedays thinking of adding clen and perhaps t3 at the end of this cycle.
I personally don't think a cycle is the way to go, for the goals you want to achieve, 2 meals a day is definitely not the way to go, you need to keep that metabolism running all day. And I feel spreading your calories throughout the day would keep you more full as you would eat more regularly? My advice would be to keep the diet up and try something as I suggested. Steroids arn't always the answer IMO.
But it's your choice. That's just my opinion!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In for the ride... choo choo!

jamesjudo5

Awards
Just pinned 31/4 cc into my right glute. No turning back now. Hurts a bit I could feel the oil settling and the 22 didn't feel the best but oh well. Super sore from hack squats and a vicious back and bicep workout before that so next workout will probably be Friday am.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this! Congrats on the progress so far!

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Maybe I misread your first post. Did you say that you are only training once per week?

jamesjudo5

Awards
Maybe I misread your first post. Did you say that you are only training once per week?
Yeah when I'm training naturally on calorie reduction I can train maybe once every 5-7 days in HIT fashion. With a calorie surplus like I used to have I'd say every 4. I've trained everywhere from once a week to twice a day and anymore then every 3-4 days and I personally get zero gains. Of course now I'm going to have to readjust some things as my recovery will probably drastically go up. Currently I'm doing light walking and not hitting cardio hard but as my weight loss slows I expect to add the treadmill or bike twice a week.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Dealing with some moderate pip my ass hurts quite a bit upon waking. Diet is pretty standard just munching on protein and salads twice a day. This morning had 2 chicken breasts and a Cesar salad with some cheese. Tonight going to be 50 grams of whey isolate and another salad with some coffee before work. According to my fitness pal getting about 1200-1600 calories a day.

megamatt68

Awards
Yeah when I'm training naturally on calorie reduction I can train maybe once every 5-7 days in HIT fashion. With a calorie surplus like I used to have I'd say every 4. I've trained everywhere from once a week to twice a day and anymore then every 3-4 days and I personally get zero gains. Of course now I'm going to have to readjust some things as my recovery will probably drastically go up. Currently I'm doing light walking and not hitting cardio hard but as my weight loss slows I expect to add the treadmill or bike twice a week.
Training while enhanced and training naturally are two very different things, just keep that in mind. I'm not going to tell you that your current training schedule is wrong, in fact I'd entertain the idea of training less. But, if you think about it, you're only getting 8 training sessions while on gear. If I were you, I would consider extending the cycle, frontloading the test while keeping the mast the same, dropping pBOLD, and training more often.

jamesjudo5

Awards
the pBold is sponsored so no lost either way. I agree with training enhanced being different i plan to approximately double my workloads to about one every 3-4 days.if anything I'll up the masteron I want to keep my test low and even. I got 100 50mg winny tabs coming so may add them as the cycle continues or the masteron runs dry.I really want as little aromatization as possible thus all the dry DHT based compounds. Remember my main goal is too lose weight and harden up not too get bigger. I'm fearful on 500+ milligrams a test I'll start blowing up no matter what I do.

Travenberger

Awards
Mast prop should be taken EOD. Test e at that dose won't do ****. 500mg a week min. 8 weeks way too short. Test e won't kick in till week 4-5. 12 week min. Eating at least 3000 cals a day. Study a little more. Get more gear and do it right for first cycle. Don't half ass it

megamatt68

Awards
the pBold is sponsored so no lost either way. I agree with training enhanced being different i plan to approximately double my workloads to about one every 3-4 days.if anything I'll up the masteron I want to keep my test low and even. I got 100 50mg winny tabs coming so may add them as the cycle continues or the masteron runs dry.I really want as little aromatization as possible thus all the dry DHT based compounds. Remember my main goal is too lose weight and harden up not too get bigger. I'm fearful on 500+ milligrams a test I'll start blowing up no matter what I do.
Ok, the bloat from test comes from diet mostly, for example, eating too many carbs, not watching sodium intake, but can also come from aromatization. You're in keto, so the bloat from test should be minimal. Adding winstrol to masteron and test will further ensure that you're hair will fall out, if you care about your hair this may be a concern. Test will decide your results here, not masteron or winstrol. You would have been better served getting aromasin, and frontloading test. Is there any way to send the winstrol back, or finances willing, get a hold of another vial of test along with grabbing aromasin? Winstrol added in will cause more problems than running higher doses of test. At least the side effects from test can be controlled, with other compounds like winstrol, not so much. Lots of guys cut on test, I've even seen some people cut on dianabol, if your diet is straight, you can cut on anything, even aromatizing compounds.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Mast prop should be taken EOD. Test e at that dose won't do ****. 500mg a week min. 8 weeks way too short. Test e won't kick in till week 4-5. 12 week min. Eating at least 3000 cals a day. Study a little more. Get more gear and do it right for first cycle. Don't half ass it
Bro know you are trying to help but not sure you are too correct here. maybe about cycle length but everything else I disagree with. 300 millgrams is way way over what the body produces why shouldn't it produce results?

megamatt68

Awards
I agree 100% my thoughts exactly. OP you'll thank us at the end of this cycle!

jamesjudo5

Awards
Ok, the bloat from test comes from diet mostly, for example, eating too many carbs, not watching sodium intake, but can also come from aromatization. You're in keto, so the bloat from test should be minimal. Adding winstrol to masteron and test will further ensure that you're hair will fall out, if you care about your hair this may be a concern. Test will decide your results here, not masteron or winstrol. You would have been better served getting aromasin, and frontloading test. Is there any way to send the winstrol back, or finances willing, get a hold of another vial of test along with grabbing aromasin? Winstrol added in will cause more problems than running higher doses of test. At least the side effects from test can be controlled, with other compounds like winstrol, not so much. Lots of guys cut on test, I've even seen some people cut on dianabol, if your diet is straight, you can cut on anything, even aromatizing compounds.
Got aromasin/novadex coming. I'm not too concerned with hair loss neither my father or mother's family have any hair loss at all. In fact the opposite could be said we are all northern Europeans so we all have too much hair! If by week 4-5 Most people are asking for it sure I could order another bottle of test. when I did my bloods pre-cycle my test was @425 ng/dl which is low normal. So I think 300 millgrams test and a DHT based compound is a huge jump over natural don't you think?

megamatt68

Awards
Got aromasin/novadex coming. I'm not too concerned with hair loss neither my father or mother's family have any hair loss at all. In fact the opposite could be said we are all northern Europeans so we all have too much hair! If by week 4-5 Most people are asking for it sure I could order another bottle of test. when I did my bloods pre-cycle my test was @425 ng/dl which is low normal. So I think 300 millgrams test and a DHT based compound is a huge jump over natural don't you think?
300mg won't provide much in the way of results after 8 weeks, the prevailing theory is that lower doses can take longer to kick in, that's why people frontload if they plan on doing a cycle with a longer ester test. That way in theory, the test kicks in faster by reaching "peak saturation levels", and you could drop the dose down to 300mg or whatever you want to run the cycle at. Yes, 300mg is much more than natural, but it would shine during a longer cycle. You're shutting yourself down, you might as well make this cycle as productive as possible. Do 600 or 700mg per week for 2 weeks, then drop it back down to 300 per week. Forget the winstrol, keep the masteron the same as originally planned. Run aromasin as well.

jamesjudo5

Awards
300mg won't provide much in the way of results after 8 weeks, the prevailing theory is that lower doses can take longer to kick in, that's why people frontload if they plan on doing a cycle with a longer ester test. That way in theory, the test kicks in faster by reaching "peak saturation levels", and you could drop the dose down to 300mg or whatever you want to run the cycle at. Yes, 300mg is much more than natural, but it would shine during a longer cycle. You're shutting yourself down, you might as well make this cycle as productive as possible. Do 600 or 700mg per week for 2 weeks, then drop it back down to 300 per week. Forget the winstrol, keep the masteron the same as originally planned. Run aromasin as well.
Kk, try and get in touch with my source and switch the winny to test prop or e. Major pip tonight. Glute is very tender. Feel very warm and edgy tonight as well. I mean I don't know how to describe it just like snappy or something. Also up about 4 pounds since the morning Wtf is this normal? Also thanks to LG science for the PBOLD. Just took my first dose they sent three bottles major props. I won't lie though it tastes super bad like kinda a sour milk flavor. The weight gain makes no sense I literally ate near on 10 grams of carbs today max.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Of course your weight will be heavier at night than in the morning. It's not that you actually "gained" weight, but you hold a lot of the food and water that you consumed during the day in your stomach and body. I am usually 7-8 pounds heavier at night. Nothing to be worried about.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Of course your weight will be heavier at night than in the morning. It's not that you actually "gained" weight, but you hold a lot of the food and water that you consumed during the day in your stomach and body. I am usually 7-8 pounds heavier at night. Nothing to be worried about.
Yes brother I'm aware of this maybe your right it's still more then normal but I guess you could be right. As I've been walking the soreness is down a bit. My muscles feel much fuller then they should be though like I ate carbs?? The mental thing is getting more pronounced by the hour. Is this the Masteron? Also I noticed my legs which I just trained are much less sore this is very unusual for me normally they take 4-5 days to feel better. The edginess and warmth are unmistakable though.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Very hungry this morning. Also contacted my source and requested the switch from winny tabs to a bottle of test E.not sure if it will go through but I tried.weight this morning is 213. Energy is higher then normal.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Feeling good tonight except my glute is still sore. PBOLD went down smoothly this morning and evening. Ate about 8-10oz of baked whiting fish with a small Cesar salad loaded with cheese for bk and dinner. Not sure if I want to front load 250 mg more test in the morning? Maybe put one cc in my delt? No estrogen sides yet I actually feel harder. Also I'm thinking of adding 2-3days of light cardio? My weight seems to be stabilizeing at around 211-213. Excited for next workout should be arms and chest. How long does pip normally last though?

jamesjudo5

Awards
Feeling good tonight except my glute is still sore. PBOLD went down smoothly this morning and evening. Ate about 8-10oz of baked whiting fish with a small Cesar salad loaded with cheese for bk and dinner. Not sure if I want to front load 250 mg more test in the morning? Maybe put one cc in my delt? No estrogen sides yet I actually feel harder. Also I'm thinking of adding 2-3days of light cardio? My weight seems to be stabilizeing at around 211-213. Excited for next workout should be arms and chest. How long does pip normally last though?
Lol for those who cares here are pics of me from my original account on anabolic minds. I can't believe I found this been looking for forever. It's so funny omg I had so much time to kill back then wow. :)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/68308-help-you-guru.html

jamesjudo5

Awards
Did chest, biceps and triceps today. Endurance pretty low because of no carbs but building up.
Chest: 2 sets incline bench
3 set db press.
3set cable crossover
Biceps: 3 set barbell curls superseted with cable triceps Pressdown.
3 sets machine curls with machine Pressdown superset.
Came home and drank 70 grams WI with a couple sesamin caps. Pinned 150mg Mast Prop. And took one serving pBOLD.
Also got my order changed so new plan is 500mg test E for 100 weeks.
Eating very very lean about 1300-1600 calories and gaining weight lol up 2pounds from this day last week.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Pip pretty bad from the masteron yesterday. Hunger up tremendously.muscles feel pretty full. Cycling in more carbs today and tommorow then back to usual Sunday. Weight is 212. I really figured I must have a bad reaction to prop because even 1.5 ml in my glute got it sore. Thinking of taking my first full 500 mg shot of test E this Sunday then every Sunday after, using the prop til it's gone whenever I can stand it in the week.

jamesjudo5

Awards
hey guys,not sure if anyone is following this log anymore,lol. Ate a pizza over Friday and early Saturday to refeed, muscles feel very full. Took 250 more Test E Friday morning so 500 Mg Test, 350 Mast prop this week. Since my weight loss seems to have slowed going to add slow steady cardio 2-3 times this week and see if that makes a difference. Next workout is Back tommorow night hoping for a good one! Also started Creapure- Creatine because I read it could help with IGF-1 levels in muscles during dieting is this an ok choice?

megamatt68

Awards
Looking like a good cycle so far, it's still early, so give the compounds time to work their magic. I wouldn't add creatine, test alone will drive up IGF levels, and the difference creatine would make would be very small compared to test or masteron.

jamesjudo5

Awards
awesome bro. I'm just waiting for effects definitely hardening up and the metal effects are here. Felt amazing while doing cardio but the worst part is my appetite is increasing amazingly. After the one day of cheating was up from 213-to 222. Got to be very very careful.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Did back Sunday night.
Deadlifts 3 sets
Superseted with hammer strength lat pullovers
3 sets HS rows
2 set shrugs.
Forearms got so pumped with Deadlifts my fingers went numb, a bit scary overall. My back was insanely pumped as well crazy overall. My weight is 219 today which is the only thing bringing me down.
Diet is still around 1300-1500 calories mainly chicken, fish and eggs. Logging with my fitness pal wish I could export results here.
Since I feel I can't lower calories anymore decided to add 45 mins cardio 3-4 times this week. I guess I'm glad the test and Mast are very legit like I feel this is great effects at the one week mark but how do I control the weight gain? Also on a positive note pip has gone down a lot.

megamatt68

Awards
Look at it this way, if you are gaining lean tissue, or what looks like it, then your LBM is going up. So if LBM goes up, and fat stays the same or goes down slightly, then you will probably appear to be much leaner and bigger. Don't pay attention to the scale so much, it's the mirror that counts. Just make sure you have an AI on deck, so you can bring the potential bloat down and control estrogen related side effects. Don't use an AI unless you find it necessary; the less compounds you have to take to reach your goal the better off you will be.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Look at it this way, if you are gaining lean tissue, or what looks like it, then your LBM is going up. So if LBM goes up, and fat stays the same or goes down slightly, then you will probably appear to be much leaner and bigger. Don't pay attention to the scale so much, it's the mirror that counts. Just make sure you have an AI on deck, so you can bring the potential bloat down and control estrogen related side effects. Don't use an AI unless you find it necessary; the less compounds you have to take to reach your goal the better off you will be.
Yeah I guess your right. I worked legs and biceps today. Biceps went pretty great but in squats I had to go pretty light my knees started popping pretty bad. Went and did hack squats superseted with leg extension and curls. Feel really tired tonight do too the really low calories I guess. I actually think due to the Masteron the gyno I've had since puberty has shrunk a bit. Estro sides seem pretty mild to me. Took 250 of test e this morning.
Really looking forward to the clen that's coming with my next bottle of test I think that combined with the addition of cardio will really punish my fat cells:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a fine first cycle. A bit overkill on the PCT but that's just me. Prescription exercise chems have zero quality control and Clomid is strong stuff.

Your masteron prop is fine 2x a week.

jamesjudo5

Awards
That is a fine first cycle. A bit overkill on the PCT but that's just me. Prescription exercise chems have zero quality control and Clomid is strong stuff.

Your masteron prop is fine 2x a week.
mast prop is going to run out anyway. most of the cycle will be test @500 mg/week. PCT is always a mess no one truly understands it.I would rather go over then under on pct. The main thing is fat loss for me. I am adding clen too and I will add t3 if I have too. Thanks for your input. Excited to see how the cycle comes out.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great details so far! Have you had troubles with your knees in the past?

jamesjudo5

Awards
Great details so far! Have you had troubles with your knees in the past?
Nope except for when I tried keto diets in the past. About 2 weeks after I start eating carbs again it seems to go away. So I'm pretty used to it it just Sucks because like squats are my favorite but sore knees are never good so I guess I gotta listen to my body. I was very scared when I was younger to not lose mass so I never did keto for more then about 8weeks. This time I'm running it from July 28 when I started to Feb 12 which is when I leave for my trip. No matter what it takes I'm going to have abs by then that's my goal. It's really odd because I've always gained mass easily but wasn't very strong and fat loss is very hard for me. Running about 1200-1600 calories a day according to my fitness pal. Tonight's dinner was 60 grams whey protein isolate, 3 tablespoons mct and coffee with a bit of heavy cream.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Hi guys, just got chosen to try out a case of STIMUL8 RTD so that's really exciting news. On other news my chest/nipples started feeling weird today.Kinda sore but in a weird way. I am a bit concerned but my gyno from puberty looks actually smaller could this effect be from the masteron??? I'm not sure what to think truly. Weight is 219 on basically 5-10 grams trace carbs a day. That's about a 9 pound gain in 10 days since i started. BK was 60 grams Whey isolate with about 2 tablespoons heavy cream and a chicken breast. Dinner was 10-12 oz Whiting baked fish and some black coffee. Cardio was done fasting upon waking for 40 mins.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Hi guys, just got chosen to try out a case of STIMUL8 RTD so that's really exciting news. On other news my chest/nipples started feeling weird today.Kinda sore but in a weird way. I am a bit concerned but my gyno from puberty looks actually smaller could this effect be from the masteron??? I'm not sure what to think truly. Weight is 219 on basically 5-10 grams trace carbs a day. That's about a 9 pound gain in 10 days since i started. BK was 60 grams Whey isolate with about 2 tablespoons heavy cream and a chicken breast. Dinner was 10-12 oz Whiting baked fish and some black coffee. Cardio was done fasting upon waking for 40 mins.
Here's some pics I snapped before work. Belly still looks way too big but I'm on my way I guess

Attachments

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just keep up the output. The results will come.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope except for when I tried keto diets in the past. About 2 weeks after I start eating carbs again it seems to go away. So I'm pretty used to it it just Sucks because like squats are my favorite but sore knees are never good so I guess I gotta listen to my body. I was very scared when I was younger to not lose mass so I never did keto for more then about 8weeks. This time I'm running it from July 28 when I started to Feb 12 which is when I leave for my trip. No matter what it takes I'm going to have abs by then that's my goal. It's really odd because I've always gained mass easily but wasn't very strong and fat loss is very hard for me. Running about 1200-1600 calories a day according to my fitness pal. Tonight's dinner was 60 grams whey protein isolate, 3 tablespoons mct and coffee with a bit of heavy cream.
That's odd that it starts when you do Keto! Are you cycling carbs at all or strictly Keto that entire time? Usually the extra fat has the opposite effect on joints? Do you use flax or fish oil of any kind? Also, I know you talk about your metabolism being slow...I have always had the same trouble...have you ever considered slowly raising you calories but keeping them very clean to increase your metabolism? 12-1600 calories is very very low! Even for someone my size, that would be low. Just a thought!...Keep up the great work though! Things are changing!!

jamesjudo5

Awards
That's odd that it starts when you do Keto! Are you cycling carbs at all or strictly Keto that entire time? Usually the extra fat has the opposite effect on joints? Do you use flax or fish oil of any kind? Also, I know you talk about your metabolism being slow...I have always had the same trouble...have you ever considered slowly raising you calories but keeping them very clean to increase your metabolism? 12-1600 calories is very very low! Even for someone my size, that would be low. Just a thought!...Keep up the great work though! Things are changing!!
Thanks guys yes I'm pretty huge on fish oil, take between 3-5 grams daily but had to stop for a few days due to nosebleeds(I've always gotten these on fish oil). Weight was up to 228 on the weekend so started 12.5 eod aromasin. Just got my clen and t3. Chest and shoulders and tris was so intense on the weekend the pump was unreal. My muscles swelled up so much my rom was definitely effected. Doms is pretty heavy now so starting on 50 mcg t3 and 40 clen and doing cardio til I recover.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Tried it out on the weekend to make sure it was OK but damn the clen is kicking my ass. 40 mcg and I can bearly keep my phone in my hand. I just hope the t3 is legit I got it from a RC and I'm unsure how to know it's real. Just feeling like dog crap overall though. I guess this is normal? Is my body just resisting? Been sipping on powerade zero for electrolytes as been cramping a bit. My god I hope I survive this 10 weeks:3. Dieting sucks

megamatt68

Awards
Tried it out on the weekend to make sure it was OK but damn the clen is kicking my ass. 40 mcg and I can bearly keep my phone in my hand. I just hope the t3 is legit I got it from a RC and I'm unsure how to know it's real. Just feeling like dog crap overall though. I guess this is normal? Is my body just resisting? Been sipping on powerade zero for electrolytes as been cramping a bit. My god I hope I survive this 10 weeks:3. Dieting sucks
Your t3 is most likely real, the cramping is a dead giveaway in my experience. I'm actually on t3 right now as well, and within a week I got the cramping, especially in my legs. It's a sign of having very high tsh I believe. Seems to be under control as long as I keep myself hydrated.

jamesjudo5

Awards
I don't know I mean I started cramping a bit before I started the clen and t3. The clen though is definitely real the hand shaking is present for hours at 40 mcg. I take benadryl at night for allergies and that must be keeping my receptors upreg because I'm shaking as much as the first day. Didn't even have energy for cardio today I feel dead. Is this normal? Everything else is going good the aromasin has cut some of the test bloat so I feel more comfortable.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Took about 75 mcg t3, 60 mcg clen. Temp is way up feel feverish almost. Going to train back and biceps tommorow been feeling super lazy due to the low calories I suppose. Hope to feel better tomorrow I haven't weight trained since last Saturday. Test is going great pip down and learning how to pin better. PBOLD has been pretty lackluster I actually feel a bit worse when I take it.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Not much to report. Trained chest and back and set a couple personal bests but nothing to brag about. Feeling pretty good except for the clen sides which honestly suck pretty hard. Test pins have been twice weekly and are going pretty good. GF has been noticing some increased energy and saying I look better which is a huge plus.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not much to report. Trained chest and back and set a couple personal bests but nothing to brag about. Feeling pretty good except for the clen sides which honestly suck pretty hard. Test pins have been twice weekly and are going pretty good. GF has been noticing some increased energy and saying I look better which is a huge plus.
Clen sides were rough on me too! I had to drop to doses back!...That's always encouraging when people can see your hard work!