Desoxy T cyp and Trest ace

Mad Science

Mad Science

Awards
I have 9 Trest and 7 DTC. I'm experienced in orals but this would be my second cycle pinning. First being in (holy sh!t) almost 10 yrs ago. Old school 1t cyp and 4ad that I bought from 1fast400(ahh the good ole days). Converted to injectable and my subject loved it. I digress...

I've read a crap load of other people's cycles but would like to someone to layout some possible cycles with just DTC and an oral. gonna start with just 2 pins/wk to get back in groove. THanks

Goal is to lean bulk, btw.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DMZ works well with it. I have done a 6 week contest prep, burned off 7.5lbs of fat and lost ZERO lbs of lean mass.

I'd steer clear of using high conversion hormones with Desoxy. Desoxy doesn't play well in the sand box with others. Keep it non aromatizing or at least keep the dose low.

My test subject is running 125mg/wk of T with my Desoxy. Currently loading up as much a 1000mg Desoxy this week.

DTC for 8 weeks

Front load with 400mg first dose, then do:

DTC 200/200/400/400/400/600/600/600
DMZ @ 30 - 45mg ED

If u eat high protein and get AND STAY in a small surplus, u should pack on an easy 10-15lbs. It'll be solid. I can assure u of that! I'm thinking 3400kcals over maintenance and taper up 100-200kcals every week.

OTC Formestane is strong enough to combat estrogen issues (if any exist).