which one do you prefer

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
I know they are almost identical but to your preference Cypionate or enanthate and why?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've only ever run enanthate but like you said they're both very similar so what does it really matter?

Viking23

Awards
Test e is used in majority of the world. As cypionate is used mostly if not only in America for trt. Now that being said I would go with ethanate as it seems more readily available however if you ordered one and got the other you would most likely never have a clue .

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I've change between cypionate and enanthate mid cycle and vice versa. No issues. They can be interchanged basically. You wouldn't notice a difference between the two. As some have said test E is more popular for whatever reason. Really doesn't matter though which you use.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I really dont prefer one over another. Like them both and as stated hard pressed (like can not) personally to notice any difference at all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E only because it's more stable and easier to make.

Viking23

Awards
Test is test bro. Some people get a weird reaction from one or the other causing bad pip. But that's less than 1% or something if I remember correctly.