test-e tren-e blend

bigjohn0665

Awards
Looking to do 10 wk
400mg test e
300mg tren e
split mon/thurs 200/150

just finished a 14 wk test e cycle in july and looking to do another wondering if this is ok. I have more test on hand

Thanks

FYI 43yo

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doses look fine, just be careful with tren if you havent used it before, its side effects are on another level. Most people recommend getting tren a their first time since the ester clears rapidly in case of side effect.

Watch your blood pressure.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking to do 10 wk 400mg test e 300mg tren e split mon/thurs 200/150 just finished a 14 wk test e cycle in july and looking to do another wondering if this is ok. I have more test on hand Thanks FYI 43yo
I've always run the tren higher than test. Whenever I run the test higher I get crazy sides. Make sure you get some prami or caber to control prolactin.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've always run the tren higher than test. Whenever I run the test higher I get crazy sides. Make sure you get some prami or caber to control prolactin.
This. I've done it both ways. Test higher made me sweaty and angry and bloated. Tren higher and I just feel like normal but stronger. FWIW prami felt like the ON switch. Without it for a couple weeks and I couldn't notice the tren at all. 2 days on it and the cycle got 10x better.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Looking to do 10 wk
400mg test e
300mg tren e
split mon/thurs 200/150

just finished a 14 wk test e cycle in july and looking to do another wondering if this is ok. I have more test on hand

Thanks

FYI 43yo
Hey bud. Where do you get your test from? It's a bitch to find a legit source..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, ace is a better idea, or just keep the e low dosed. Youll prob be fine. I dont get bad sides on 300-400mg a week of tren, **** gets real around 700mg.