TRENSOMNIA HELP

T

testopofo

Awards
Was running alpha pharma testo cyp at 500 a week for 2 weeks then I started my tren ace at 50 mg every other day. Ever since I started the tren I cannot sleep at night no matter what. I roll around all night to sleep 20 minutes. Once I started the tren I dropped test to 250 a week as well. If anyone has any advice on this it's greatly appreciated because my lack of rest is catching up to me and I have a PL comp in 4 weeks

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts to tren differently. Night sweats is a common side as well as wild, vivid dreams. When are you injecting the tren?

Was running alpha pharma testo cyp at 500 a week for 2 weeks then I started my tren ace at 50 mg every other day. Ever since I started the tren I cannot sleep at night no matter what. I roll around all night to sleep 20 minutes. Once I started the tren I dropped test to 250 a week as well. If anyone has any advice on this it's greatly appreciated because my lack of rest is catching up to me and I have a PL comp in 4 weeks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec a root extract called Kava Kava. great for sleep, stress and anxiety, very safe. good luck!

wray98

wray98

Awards
Look into Kava Kava, 5-htp, gaba, L-Dopa... these all help relax you and possibly will allow you to drift off to sleep and get some rest! Only other thing you could do is drop down the mg per inject, raise your test back up.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Look into Kava Kava, 5-htp, gaba, L-Dopa... these all help relax you and possibly will allow you to drift off to sleep and get some rest! Only other thing you could do is drop down the mg per inject, raise your test back up.
just dont mix them all at once!!.... lol pick one to try at a time, ( i rec kava) but my ex used 5htp and said it helped also. trial and error i guess, not everyone is the same : )