Kick Starter Choices

uberjedi

Awards
Looking for ideas on a good Oral to kick start a Test C and NPP cycle. Considering Dianabol, Anadrol....... ideas. I want sustainable gains that I can build upon.

uberjedi

Awards
Do I need AI with that? Inject into the muscle just worked?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looking for ideas on a good Oral to kick start a Test C and NPP cycle. Considering Dianabol, Anadrol....... ideas. I want sustainable gains that I can build upon.
Use sd

uberjedi

Awards
I was going to ask for other names for it. Methasterone is what Google calls it

uberjedi

Awards
OK so I am searching for DMZ ? I need a street name .

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'm using Olympus labs now..

Got mine at Orbit Nutrition for $36 bucks.
Enough to use for the whole kicker..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'm running 60mg for 30 days.
You can also run 40mg for 45 days.
1 bottle is enough..

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
If you want sustainable gains frontload the cyp and lose the oral plan. Gains from orals run as a kickstart @ "kickstart" doses really arent well retained or sustained. If you want sustainable gains from am oral you need to rethink or lose the whole kickstart concept and approach their use differently IMO.

uberjedi

Awards
The cycle is going to be about a year long blast cruise. So I will never be off the test. Looking to complete in the NPC.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The cycle is going to be about a year long blast cruise. So I will never be off the test. Looking to complete in the NPC.
If that is the case why kick start anything at all?

uberjedi

Awards
Going to be switching in and out compounds over that period of time. Orals as need to kick start or plateau buster should that become an issue.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Going to be switching in and out compounds over that period of time. Orals as need to kick start or plateau buster should that become an issue.
Not the way to go IMO. Orals are used precontest cutting hard to retain mass or achieve a certain look, not to gain mass on a year long cycle that will come and go as your use of said oral stops. You cant break a plateau with an oral. Not truly. You may temporally get a boost -then when you cease use you will backslide. It makes no sense. Who is guiding you here? You blast till gains plateau, then you carb cycle while you cruise to nutritionally prime for more growth, then you blast and resume bulking. Repeat as needed. Drol and winny etc can be used leading up to contest when cutting hard to maintain mass or achieve a certain look when your bf is low enough to appreciate the effects of say winny. If you wanna run some type of oral long term to potentially enhance true gains var is a possibility but overall I think your approach isnt exactly the way to go. There are some other advance protocols with oral that can accomplish true, well retained mass, but not in the way you are proposing using them.

uberjedi

Awards
I respect your opinion. I have most of the year picked up and ready to go. It is a bit more involved than I let on. At the end of the day I have enough of an understanding to efficiently use my gear and manage any sides that might come. But at the end of the day I won't know how I react to certain compounds until I try them.
I am working on getting the size to compete I am not worried about being cut down enough to yet. Winny is way in the future. My diet is on point too.