xpost: ed on test/t-bol

smokey99

Awards
hope it's ok to cross post here but thought i might get more answers.

hi all-

first post and a strange one at that. I have been on and off for about 17 years. Currently 6'2, 225 at about 12% BF.
I was put on TRT after years of AAS use (my test levels were 209) and got a little carried away and turned it into 500mg weekly of test cyp and about 50 mg/day of turinabol. I foolishly didn't use an AI and after being a gorilla in th bedroom for weeks/months, but now that I am about 5 months in I have the desire but junior is not cooperating. I still have morning wood but weak or uncooperative wood the rest of the day/night. I am due for bloods but a onto ago my test was at 3750 and my estradiol and prolactin were on the low end of the normal range. Could something have drastically changed and would .25 arimidex ed make a difference? Thanks in advance for the help.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The test seems way high for only 500mgs per week. I cruise on 500 Test E per week and my levels are consistent at around 1100. If your E2 is low, why would you think an AI would help? By all means lets see what the latest blood work says. It could be that the problem is just you trying too hard and concerned that things aren't normal, making it even harder to perform. Get your blood work then it'll be easier to pin point the problem, if there is one.

Viking23

Awards
It can be all mental really. And DH 500 mg test only gets you to 1100? Is that pharm grade?

I have had a few friends get blood work on 500 mg and they were never below 1500 . And I am pretty sure that 2000 is even low for 500 mg a week.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify my test results. When I decide to run blood work, I'll hold off 7 days before injecting. I wait for the test levels to start running low so when my doc sees the results he keeps my prescription at 200mgs per week. I get some of my test from Walgreens.

It can be all mental really. And DH 500 mg test only gets you to 1100? Is that pharm grade?

I have had a few friends get blood work on 500 mg and they were never below 1500 . And I am pretty sure that 2000 is even low for 500 mg a week.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
1100 even after not injecting (cyp or enan) for 7 days @ 500mgs/week is very low. Especially after firmly established & stable test levels.

OP- You really need to get blood work to find out the real story here. Otherwise its a crap shoot. Make sure hema is checked as well as thyroid, sensitive e2 ,shbg, total and free test, progesterone and PRL.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I plan on getting some blood work done in another week or so. I'll post the results, or at least the interesting parts.

1100 even after not injecting (cyp or enan) for 7 days @ 500mgs/week is very low. Especially after firmly established & stable test levels.

OP- You really need to get blood work to find out the real story here. Otherwise its a crap shoot. Make sure hema is checked as well as thyroid, sensitive e2 ,shbg, total and free test, progesterone and PRL.