Dmz

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Dmz


    What do you guys like stacking with it?


  2. Who uses DMZ?
    •   
       


  3. Tons use it....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Who uses DMZ?
    Totally confused right now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Who uses DMZ?
    I liked it. It's a better recomp drug than winny IME. It would be a perfect kicker to a long injectable cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. 3-MHD = Msten, Hexadrone, DMZ
    Quad Methyl Xtreme = Trenavar, Hexadrone, DMZ, and M14ADD

    I'm stacking both right now.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  7. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

    I liked it. It's a better recomp drug than winny IME. It would be a perfect kicker to a long injectable cycle.
    Well injectables are out of question right now.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wrathman10 View Post

    Well injectables are out of question right now.
    Dmz is awesome solo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

    Dmz is awesome solo.
    I know it's a strong compound and it gives people lethargy. Halo gave me that at 75mg Ed. Should I stack this with something else? Also would 30mg ok for 5-6 weeks?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wrathman10 View Post

    I know it's a strong compound and it gives people lethargy. Halo gave me that at 75mg Ed. Should I stack this with something else? Also would 30mg ok for 5-6 weeks?
    I'm gonna be honest, you gotta just man up. I ran dmz at 100mg. And I was fine. I simply did what needed to be done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  11. Right now my breakdown is as follows per day

    DMZ - 95mg
    Hexadrone - 145mg
    Msten -10mg
    M14ADD - 90mg
    Trenavar - 45mg

    No problems with lethargy, bp, hr, etc
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  12. Is it the new Halo? Honestly, never heard of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Tons use it....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Is it the new Halo? Honestly, never heard of it.
    Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Thanks... Yeah the original Halo has harsh sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.

  15. Hate to change subjects in mid stream, but where are were riding? Looking at your avatar, looks like a dresser.

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Right now my breakdown is as follows per day

    DMZ - 95mg
    Hexadrone - 145mg
    Msten -10mg
    M14ADD - 90mg
    Trenavar - 45mg

    No problems with lethargy, bp, hr, etc

  16. Yeah, Road King Classic.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  17. I had just ridden my chop to Myrtle Beach the end of June. Went to Suck Bang Blow then to NC.

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Yeah, Road King Classic.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I had just ridden my chop to Myrtle Beach the end of June. Went to Suck Bang Blow then to NC.
    Great town to ride in. I sold that one about 1.5 years ago. Looking at the Indian Vintage now.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  19. Polaris gave us two to ride to NC on. Keyless ignition and all. I didn't ride one, I stuck to my Shovel. I also have a '46 Chief bobbed like a flat tracker. Not really into the new Polaris cruisers.

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Great town to ride in. I sold that one about 1.5 years ago. Looking at the Indian Vintage now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Thanks... Yeah the original Halo has harsh sides.
    No prob. Halo seems like more trouble than its worth. Kicking in week 4? Idk why people like it. Btw you look jacked in your Avi man! No homo lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.
    i have been reading about dmz and wondering why nearly nobody talks about it? cheap as sh*t and apparently pretty good gainz?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kimpe View Post
    i have been reading about dmz and wondering why nearly nobody talks about it? cheap as sh*t and apparently pretty good gainz?
    I'm running it now in a log..

    Got Olympus at Orbit for like $30.

  23. oh awesome have to look into it!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Is it the new Halo? Honestly, never heard of it.
    Dymethazine is literally two Sdrol molecules with a nitrogen bonding them together. Of course any time they tweak the structure you get a totally different steroid in effect (look how dry Msten is with the extra methylation vs. straight M1T), but DMZ acts like less toxic, lower-side Sdrol, and you have to roughly triple the mg/day.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. What brand of DMZ where you running at 100mg??? Odds are you went with an underdosed lab. I have seen people make great gains off 30-45 mg. You guys have to realize that not all these brands are actually putting in the amount they say. You have to research and make sure the brand you go with is a reputable brand. That is the problems we have when dietary supplements aren't tested /regulated.

    I can go scoop some dirt into a few capsules and throw them in a bottle , slap a label on them and BAM! got the newest dietary supp out there. So buyer beware fellas..

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    What brand of DMZ where you running at 100mg??? Odds are you went with an underdosed lab. I have seen people make great gains off 30-45 mg. You guys have to realize that not all these brands are actually putting in the amount they say. You have to research and make sure the brand you go with is a reputable brand. That is the problems we have when dietary supplements aren't tested /regulated. I can go scoop some dirt into a few capsules and throw them in a bottle , slap a label on them and BAM! got the newest dietary supp out there. So buyer beware fellas..
    I understand what your saying. But, mine was from a couple good companies EPG their Quad Methyl Xtreme and Synerbolics 3- MHD. The 3-MHD is a sublingual. Although it was my first time using the Synerbolics brand I do know a few who have used their products. EPG I've used before.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  27. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.
    Do you get better hard lean dry gains from DMZ? I was under the impression DMZ was best for bulking not recomp?

  28. I've ran DMZ 3 times and it's as effective as the first time with 3 month break on a 4 week cycle it gives me hard dry gains it's my Favorite so far basically no sides maybe just aggression and horny bastard

  29. Currently I'm on SDMZ 2.0 10mg msten 10mg dmz and it kiked in within the first week I added 16mg the second week wich I'm currently on and I'm loving this **** , running msten solo next cycle see how that goes just not sure what's a good dosage for msten

  30. Quote Originally Posted by frodriguez View Post
    Currently I'm on SDMZ 2.0 10mg msten 10mg dmz and it kiked in within the first week I added 16mg the second week wich I'm currently on and I'm loving this **** , running msten solo next cycle see how that goes just not sure what's a good dosage for msten
    I would run 30mg msten solo, should deliver solid results at that dosage.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DMZ-1 Prohormone Cycle Question
    By proballer92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:41 AM
  2. DMZ-1 / Dimethadrol
    By marglar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:28 PM
  3. Anabolic Tech PH DMZ and Xtreme Stack
    By zaxariah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:11 PM
  4. DMZ-1 prohormone cycle
    By Zswole77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 01:19 PM
  5. DMZ-1
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Log in
Log in