Awards
3-MHD = Msten, Hexadrone, DMZ
Quad Methyl Xtreme = Trenavar, Hexadrone, DMZ, and M14ADD

I'm stacking both right now.

W

wrathman10

Awards
Dmz is awesome solo.
I know it's a strong compound and it gives people lethargy. Halo gave me that at 75mg Ed. Should I stack this with something else? Also would 30mg ok for 5-6 weeks?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know it's a strong compound and it gives people lethargy. Halo gave me that at 75mg Ed. Should I stack this with something else? Also would 30mg ok for 5-6 weeks?
I'm gonna be honest, you gotta just man up. I ran dmz at 100mg. And I was fine. I simply did what needed to be done.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Right now my breakdown is as follows per day

DMZ - 95mg
Hexadrone - 145mg
Msten -10mg
M14ADD - 90mg
Trenavar - 45mg

No problems with lethargy, bp, hr, etc

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is it the new Halo? Honestly, never heard of it.
Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks... Yeah the original Halo has harsh sides.

Dymethazine. Designer steroid. Closer to sd than halo, kicks in week 1. Very very cheap to run, and extremely effective. Low sides also. Makes me wonder why people even run things like halo. I hate halo.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hate to change subjects in mid stream, but where are were riding? Looking at your avatar, looks like a dresser.

Right now my breakdown is as follows per day

DMZ - 95mg
Hexadrone - 145mg
Msten -10mg
M14ADD - 90mg
Trenavar - 45mg

No problems with lethargy, bp, hr, etc

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, Road King Classic.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I had just ridden my chop to Myrtle Beach the end of June. Went to Suck Bang Blow then to NC.
Great town to ride in. I sold that one about 1.5 years ago. Looking at the Indian Vintage now.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Polaris gave us two to ride to NC on. Keyless ignition and all. I didn't ride one, I stuck to my Shovel. I also have a '46 Chief bobbed like a flat tracker. Not really into the new Polaris cruisers.

Great town to ride in. I sold that one about 1.5 years ago. Looking at the Indian Vintage now.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks... Yeah the original Halo has harsh sides.
No prob. Halo seems like more trouble than its worth. Kicking in week 4? Idk why people like it. Btw you look jacked in your Avi man! No homo lol

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
i have been reading about dmz and wondering why nearly nobody talks about it? cheap as sh*t and apparently pretty good gainz?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
i have been reading about dmz and wondering why nearly nobody talks about it? cheap as sh*t and apparently pretty good gainz?
I'm running it now in a log..

Got Olympus at Orbit for like $30.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it the new Halo? Honestly, never heard of it.
Dymethazine is literally two Sdrol molecules with a nitrogen bonding them together. Of course any time they tweak the structure you get a totally different steroid in effect (look how dry Msten is with the extra methylation vs. straight M1T), but DMZ acts like less toxic, lower-side Sdrol, and you have to roughly triple the mg/day.

V

Viking23

Awards
What brand of DMZ where you running at 100mg??? Odds are you went with an underdosed lab. I have seen people make great gains off 30-45 mg. You guys have to realize that not all these brands are actually putting in the amount they say. You have to research and make sure the brand you go with is a reputable brand. That is the problems we have when dietary supplements aren't tested /regulated.

I can go scoop some dirt into a few capsules and throw them in a bottle , slap a label on them and BAM! got the newest dietary supp out there. So buyer beware fellas..

turff49

turff49

Awards
What brand of DMZ where you running at 100mg??? Odds are you went with an underdosed lab. I have seen people make great gains off 30-45 mg. You guys have to realize that not all these brands are actually putting in the amount they say. You have to research and make sure the brand you go with is a reputable brand. That is the problems we have when dietary supplements aren't tested /regulated. I can go scoop some dirt into a few capsules and throw them in a bottle , slap a label on them and BAM! got the newest dietary supp out there. So buyer beware fellas..
I understand what your saying. But, mine was from a couple good companies EPG their Quad Methyl Xtreme and Synerbolics 3- MHD. The 3-MHD is a sublingual. Although it was my first time using the Synerbolics brand I do know a few who have used their products. EPG I've used before.

W

warrior737

Awards
Do you get better hard lean dry gains from DMZ? I was under the impression DMZ was best for bulking not recomp?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I've ran DMZ 3 times and it's as effective as the first time with 3 month break on a 4 week cycle it gives me hard dry gains it's my Favorite so far basically no sides maybe just aggression and horny bastard

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Currently I'm on SDMZ 2.0 10mg msten 10mg dmz and it kiked in within the first week I added 16mg the second week wich I'm currently on and I'm loving this **** , running msten solo next cycle see how that goes just not sure what's a good dosage for msten

I

IFN15

Awards
Currently I'm on SDMZ 2.0 10mg msten 10mg dmz and it kiked in within the first week I added 16mg the second week wich I'm currently on and I'm loving this **** , running msten solo next cycle see how that goes just not sure what's a good dosage for msten
I would run 30mg msten solo, should deliver solid results at that dosage.

S

Stierenek213

Awards
So do all DMZ's that are being sold have the Azine bond Technology? I like the advertisement how it has little to no effect on liver enzymes, has anybody did some bloods already which confirms this?
Why would people still take a 17a if you can run DMZ? or is DMZ equally bad for the liver like a 17a?

V

Viking23

Awards
No dmz is still harsh on the liver compared to halo, pmag, etc. It is however lighter than other di-methyl compounds such as superdrol because of the azine bond.

And yes all dymethazine products will have an azine bond. Dymethazine is an actual steroid. Be careful though because some compounds like super dmz has dymethazine in it along with other powerful compounds . So make sure if you are looking to purchase this compound you are getting from a reputable company and you are getting just dymeth if that is what you are looking for.

S

Stierenek213

Awards
No dmz is still harsh on the liver compared to halo, pmag, etc. It is however lighter than other di-methyl compounds such as superdrol because of the azine bond.

And yes all dymethazine products will have an azine bond. Dymethazine is an actual steroid. Be careful though because some compounds like super dmz has dymethazine in it along with other powerful compounds . So make sure if you are looking to purchase this compound you are getting from a reputable company and you are getting just dymeth if that is what you are looking for.
Thanks, "the little to no effect on liver enzymes" sounds a bit too good to be true, especially with the remark that a liver care product was not even necesarry but could be taken just in case.
I am curious though what will be harder on the liver, 40mg of DMZ of 40mg of Epistane

V

Viking23

Awards
Thanks, "the little to no effect on liver enzymes" sounds a bit too good to be true, especially with the remark that a liver care product was not even necesarry but could be taken just in case.
I am curious though what will be harder on the liver, 40mg of DMZ of 40mg of Epistane
Well DMZ usually comes in 15 mg pills . And that being said DMZ will probably more stress on the liver but the gains would be better. I don't think it would be much worse so I would give it the go.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, we've totally derailed this thread, and this discussion no longer belongs in this section, but...

DMZ was found to only significantly increase liver enzymes in about 50% of human users. So you have a 50/50 chance, on average, they say, of how hard your body will take it. Like all drugs, your response/sides will vary at a personal level. Some people have run 100mg/day of DMZ, some don't want anything to do with 45mg even.

DMZ can be had in 10mg caps from several brands, although 15mg caps are more common.

DMZ is probably a bit more toxic than Epi, but you're picking nits really. Rather different drugs. DMZ will give more lbm gains, likely more back pumps, bp increase is case-by-case, much more glycogen retention w/ DMZ, lethargy is case specific, Epi will dry you out/harden muscles better, promotes better graininess at competition level bf %, acts as an anti-E a bit like Masteron, both can be hard on joints. Probably better strength on DMZ, but Epi makes me personally quite strong. DMZ's effects will be much more noticeable much faster; epi takes a little more time to really feel "on".

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
D

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Well, we've totally derailed this thread, and this discussion no longer belongs in this section, but...

DMZ was found to only significantly increase liver enzymes in about 50% of human users. So you have a 50/50 chance, on average, they say, of how hard your body will take it. Like all drugs, your response/sides will vary at a personal level. Some people have run 100mg/day of DMZ, some don't want anything to do with 45mg even.

DMZ can be had in 10mg caps from several brands, although 15mg caps are more common.

DMZ is probably a bit more toxic than Epi, but you're picking nits really. Rather different drugs. DMZ will give more lbm gains, likely more back pumps, bp increase is case-by-case, much more glycogen retention w/ DMZ, lethargy is case specific, Epi will dry you out/harden muscles better, promotes better graininess at competition level bf %, acts as an anti-E a bit like Masteron, both can be hard on joints. Probably better strength on DMZ, but Epi makes me personally quite strong. DMZ's effects will be much more noticeable much faster; epi takes a little more time to really feel "on".
What about the comparison between msten vs. dmz as far as gains, sides, toxicity, etc.? I've tried each solo and together (and I've been told by several not to combine the two). I've had to stop too early everytime due to the sides. Had great gains everytime in a short amount of time, but for some reason orals always make me sick at about week two.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I ran Msten and DMZ together along with a couple others and had no problems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This goes back to individual response. Msten & DMZ anecdotally appear to have fantastic synergy for some reason; the classic 1+1=3 formula. They're also both quite toxic it would appear; 30mg of Msten had me feeling a lot worse and peeing darker than 15mg of M1T (using the same amount of water, TUDCA, liv52 etc), suggesting that it's nearly as toxic as M1T, mg for mg. Very different drugs in effect though.

If you're feeling awful by week 2, either you need to up your support (drinking 1-2 gal of water/day, TUDCA @500mg-1g/day, etc), you're being a ***** (which is subjective, and really none of my business to judge how you take things), or your body just really doesn't handle orals well. Which is fine, because injectables are easier on your body and will allow better, more sustainable gains anyway.

D

dusty44

Banned
Awards
This goes back to individual response. Msten & DMZ anecdotally appear to have fantastic synergy for some reason; the classic 1+1=3 formula. They're also both quite toxic it would appear; 30mg of Msten had me feeling a lot worse and peeing darker than 15mg of M1T (using the same amount of water, TUDCA, liv52 etc), suggesting that it's nearly as toxic as M1T, mg for mg. Very different drugs in effect though.

If you're feeling awful by week 2, either you need to up your support (drinking 1-2 gal of water/day, TUDCA @500mg-1g/day, etc), you're being a ***** (which is subjective, and really none of my business to judge how you take things), or your body just really doesn't handle orals well. Which is fine, because injectables are easier on your body and will allow better, more sustainable gains anyway.
The part about being a ***** is probably what it is...for some reason I'm a ***** when it comes to feeling like ****. I was just recently diagnosed with lupus, so that may have played a part (at that time I had no idea had it). Anyway, does the Tudca really make a significantly noticible difference? The cycle support I was using had it, but nowhere near that much I don't think. Also, what brand do you use and where do you get it? I'm finished with ph/ds's/aas because of this crap, but I'd like to have it on hand just to take with the liver toxic corticosteroids. I can never find it in stock anywhere. Thanks for the info, and sorry for being such a *****.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The part about being a ***** is probably what it is...for some reason I'm a ***** when it comes to feeling like ****. I was just recently diagnosed with lupus, so that may have played a part (at that time I had no idea had it). Anyway, does the Tudca really make a significantly noticible difference? The cycle support I was using had it, but nowhere near that much I don't think. Also, what brand do you use and where do you get it? I'm finished with ph/ds's/aas because of this crap, but I'd like to have it on hand just to take with the liver toxic corticosteroids. I can never find it in stock anywhere. Thanks for the info, and sorry for being such a *****.
Haha I don't think that about you; I just meant that part of the process of using a powerful oral is often a little bit of suffering. Back pumps, charlie horses, calf cramps, high bp headaches, massive lethargy are all things on the table. No free lunches, and I think some people are taken aback when that really sinks in during the first time using.

Nutraplanet used to sell some bulk TUDCA, which worked well. On 400mg/day atm of LGI's via 8 caps Damage Control since the orals I'm on are very mild for me. But easily the best bang for buck right now is Olympus Labs' capped TUDCA - this is absolutely the way to go. And TUDCA works incredibly; it's the difference between struggling through 4wks of DMZ vs thriving on it for 6wks. It flat out keeps liver values in healthier ranges much longer into an oral cycle. It is proven, and is incomparable to any herbal supp out there - nothing is stronger than UDCA/TUDCA.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We'll be re-stocking OL stuff shortly at Orbit I would expect, and that's just a guess. But if you can't find any anywhere right now many RC sites are selling liquid UDCA preparations. They are more expensive than TUDCA powder/caps. UDCA and TUDCA should be dosed identically; 900mg/ over 2-3 doses/day is the clinically proven sweetspot for maximum increases in liver stability w/ UDCA.

D

dusty44

Banned
Awards
We'll be re-stocking OL stuff shortly at Orbit I would expect, and that's just a guess. But if you can't find any anywhere right now many RC sites are selling liquid UDCA preparations. They are more expensive than TUDCA powder/caps. UDCA and TUDCA should be dosed identically; 900mg/ over 2-3 doses/day is the clinically proven sweetspot for maximum increases in liver stability w/ UDCA.
Damage Control was what I was using but only at 4 caps per day. Definitely be checking into the bulk tudca. I've heard about it, just didn't know that it was that effective. Thank you for the info.