quad pip and swelling

  1. quad pip and swelling


    Hey guys just started my test e cycle and had my first pin on Sunday Monday afternoon the pip started to kick in which I was prepared for and was more than bearable. However after a lil bit the pain moved from the quad down to my knee, which began to swell. I pinned about 6inches up from my knee.
    Any reason for the swelling? Did I pin too low? Or is it pretty much just virgin muscle pip?
    The pain is going away and is manageable I was more looking if there was a common reason why my knee swelled up?
    Any help would be great as always
    Cheers guys and dolls


  2. Sounds way too low.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Sounds way too low.
    ^^^ This, ive heard it make a knee swell before, the oil seems to seap down to that point. It can be caused by not injecting deep enough & too low IIRC.
    Also remember to massage the area after you have pinned, I personally leave the needle in for about 10 seconds after ive finished injecting to make sure all the oil is in the muscle and that it doesnt come back up the tract you created my the needle. Then massage, foam roller is good for this.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks guys done everything else you guys said warm oil left the pin in pressed really slow massaged. Thought I'd gotten it right lol........wrong. :-)
    Cheers for the quick response guys
    Would 4-5 inches from the hip down be about right??

  5. Thanks guys

  6. Would the fact I'm shooting 500mg test ie 2ml of oil effect the pain. Would 1ml twice a week be better than 2ml once?

  7. I would personally split the dose to 2x a week. The more oil the more uncomfortable it can be each pin.

  8. Yeah every 5days for test e?

  9. I do it every 3

  10. Sun morn/ wed eve for me.

  11. So pain is more or less gone and my knee is just about back to normal. :-D
    So next time around should the pip really just feel like a knot localized to the injection site when the muscle is flexed?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by philrokz View Post
    So pain is more or less gone and my knee is just about back to normal. :-D So next time around should the pip really just feel like a knot localized to the injection site when the muscle is flexed?
    Shouldnt have any pip with test e. Pin higher on the quad tho.

  13. With your first cycle, it really doesn't matter what you're using. Pip and swelling even edema can happen. Rotate injection sites and pin 3x/week. This is coming from someone that has terrible pip from just test E. I had 3 week edema from my first two glute pins. Could barely sit in my desk chair. But it's nothing now. Pinning a smaller amount more frequently definitely helps. Now, I personally don't like pinning quads. I rotate between ventral glutes, shoulders, and lats.

  14. I don't know if it's been said because I haven't read the whole thread but I do not pin quads ever. Every single time I've ever pin them it's nothing but pain and agony for days. I could use the same oil somewhere else and have zero problems every time he goes in my quads it's death.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    I don't know if it's been said because I haven't read the whole thread but I do not pin quads ever. Every single time I've ever pin them it's nothing but pain and agony for days. I could use the same oil somewhere else and have zero problems every time he goes in my quads it's death.

    I'm the same way and I've been on cycle since January.

  16. So wow what a difference I pinned higher on my other leg and have changed to a 2X a week schedule instead of 1 bigger one can't believe the difference.
    It doesn't even feel like I have had a pin now I'm worried that I didn't do it right and all the oil came out lol. Cant believe the difference. Now its time to get some gains :-D

  17. It's not unusual for oil to leak out. It appears to be more than it is, so all of it did not leak out. You can pull the skin over when you inject so when you're finished, the skin forms a "z" over the injection site making it more difficult for the oil to escape. Quads are tricky. I pinned there for many years but have been pinning mainly the glutes lately. I would frequently hit a nerve in the quad which is like a bolt of electricity going through your body. I hate that.

    Quote Originally Posted by philrokz View Post
    So wow what a difference I pinned higher on my other leg and have changed to a 2X a week schedule instead of 1 bigger one can't believe the difference.
    It doesn't even feel like I have had a pin now I'm worried that I didn't do it right and all the oil came out lol. Cant believe the difference. Now its time to get some gains :-D

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It's not unusual for oil to leak out. It appears to be more than it is, so all of it did not leak out. You can pull the skin over when you inject so when you're finished, the skin forms a "z" over the injection site making it more difficult for the oil to escape. Quads are tricky. I pinned there for many years but have been pinning mainly the glutes lately. I would frequently hit a nerve in the quad which is like a bolt of electricity going through your body. I hate that.
    Oh sorry it was a joke about worrying about the oil coming out. Joking since this pin feels 10000000X better than the last one. Sp much so that I don't feel like I had a pin. But thanks for the advice either way

  19. Glad to hear it man! Your hormone levels are going to remain more stable more too, which you'll love the feel of. That's why I still pin 3x a week with long esters.

  20. Cheers bro it's frigging unbelievable the difference getting the right spot makes doesn't even feel like they're there

  21. Glad to hear it made a difference, I nicked a vein yesterday, didn't inject into it though... That's why you always aspirate

    But pulling out the needle I got a nice jet of blood across my bed lol. Another reason I keep tissue near me just in case.

  22. Sh@# aye haven't done that one yet skimmed a nerve but I inject really slow so I just backed up a tiny bit changed the angle a tiny bit and went round it lol. Always aspirate that's why I haven't pinned the glutes I can't reach around to hold on to aspirate properly

  23. Just another question too I'm planning on running winny at the last 4 weeks of my cycle before pct I was planning on 20mg daily. Mainly looking to dry out the water and harden up is 20mg ok for a first time newbie cycle??

  24. I used to be one of the strongest advocates for aspirating. I don't now. Nurses are taught not to aspirate now, from what I've been told. The reason I don't is because it's not reliable. If you hit a vein, as soon as you start to inject, it will burn and hurt, so before you get any real amount in the vein, you will know. If you use small needles, like a .25ga, you may not even draw the blood into the syringe. I'm not recommending that anyone stop aspirating, just saying it's no big deal.

  25. Aspirating was taught to nurses do they knew they were deep enough into the muscle....along with the vein thing.

    A big reason for PIP is not getting DEEP enough into the muscle. I pin my TRT in quads and only once have I had the leakage happen. I'm sure it's because I didn't bury the syringe though.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by philrokz View Post
    Just another question too I'm planning on running winny at the last 4 weeks of my cycle before pct I was planning on 20mg daily. Mainly looking to dry out the water and harden up is 20mg ok for a first time newbie cycle??

    20 should be ok as long as the source is good. Mast would be a great addition as well. What else are you running though.?

  27. Nothing just running test E at 500mg a week and winny at the end of the cycle to help dry up and lose the water before pct.

  28. Ok. Run with that then and how it treats you.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I used to be one of the strongest advocates for aspirating. I don't now. Nurses are taught not to aspirate now, from what I've been told. The reason I don't is because it's not reliable. If you hit a vein, as soon as you start to inject, it will burn and hurt, so before you get any real amount in the vein, you will know. If you use small needles, like a .25ga, you may not even draw the blood into the syringe. I'm not recommending that anyone stop aspirating, just saying it's no big deal.
    I agree with this I never aspirated because hands where to shaky anyways. So if I aspirated the needle would move anyways.

  30. I've aspirated more for piece of mind, even if it may not help saves me worrying that I've plunged oil into my veins and am going to have a heart attack since thats what the Internet tells you will happen lol
    The way I figure is it can't hurt to do so may aswell while I can.

    Thanks for the advice too guys always a pleasure learning more

  31. Quote Originally Posted by philrokz View Post
    I've aspirated more for piece of mind, even if it may not help saves me worrying that I've plunged oil into my veins and am going to have a heart attack since thats what the Internet tells you will happen lol The way I figure is it can't hurt to do so may aswell while I can. Thanks for the advice too guys always a pleasure learning more
    Yeah I hear ya on that one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A Unique and SWELL Contest
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  2. AndroGel and swelling
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. Nimbus Blast and Swell Reviews
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:11 AM
  4. Nimbus seeks testers for Blast and Swell
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Log in
Log in