Check my Tren E/Test E cycle please

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yay group hug.
    lol ikr. Thanks Stanley and Detroit for both trying to help me out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I have to run out but I want to address dbol because it's interesting. Basically, it binds very, very weakly to the AR which is why a tren/dbol cycle works great. The anabolic effect of anadrol and dbol differ from a strong AR binding steroid. But, we can discuss this further.
    So it binds weaker, but tren doesnt push it out or compete with it but tren does with steroids which have a stronger binding affinty? That doesn't make any sense DH. at all.
    The fact is the androgenic effects of any other steroid are still felt when taken with tren and they effects are amplified with corresponding dose increases because there is no receptor competition.
    You need to also get this A/A rating garbage out of your head. Do you understand how they were arrived at and what they do and also do not mean? The real world relevance of them compared to the on paper relevance is just night and day in many cases (if you understand how they are arrived at this will make total sense)
    We are going to have to agree to disagree. At this point, honestly for your own sake in the argument/ debate whatever, I think it might be prudent to take a step back and rethink things here.
    Im all for working together to help people but sometimes it takes a bit of humility and just letting go, learning and moving on. Together we could help a lot of people here. young people that need it, and learn from one anther and others but that is going to take some change on your part if this is how the road is going to go.
    Its your call bro. I will no longer debate the receptor competition nonsense. It has been thoroughly dispelled in this thread and all over experienced boards and through real world experienced aas users anyway. I have been beating a dead horse going back and forth with you, I know it, you know it, the people in this thread know it. Im done and over it, you should be as well man.
    •   

3. Both anadrol and dbol are non-receptor mediated so anabolic effects attributable to other mechanisms other than AR binding. Any binding to the AR is probably insignificant. Not so with test. So given that, not sure why it doesn't make any sense? But the point you raise regarding amplification of andorgenic effects with other steroids while on tren is the crux of the debate, or at least part of it. I understand your reasoning and it's a sound reason, but using myself as a lab rat I can honestly say that was not the case with me. I've run probably the most reckless dosages of tren than anyone here, with varying combinations of ancillary gear, including cheque drops. I always get blood work done while my levels should be at their peaks. Time and time again I don't see what you see. You appear to have probably done much of what I have done so you use yourself as an example of proof positive, as do I. The most reckless cycle (I use cycle to denote blast) was tren at 900mgs per week for 6 months. During the cycle I introduced test, cheque drops, you name it, to see changes. I'd get blood work done every couple of months to make sure I wasn't destroying myself. The higher doses of test produced no real difference in the blood panel than it did with less test, like elevated hematicrit, liver values, PSA, GFR and so on. I should say no remarkable difference. Additional adrogenic effects should have seen a spike in several of those values. Granted, the tren had an effect on the panel, but the addition of high test barley changed them. In the gym, the addition of test did zero in terms of gains or strength. My best gains were at around the 4th month, on 100mgs of test per week and 800-900mgs of Tren. My strength went through the roof. By the 6th month I had broken every PB I had. My bench went up nearly 100 pounds. Of course, the price you pay is severe and I had to stop at month 6… In regards to increased receptors I’ll offer this as something to consider. I’ve been on AAS for a very long time, never coming off. My receptors have maxed out. No amount of androgens will increase my receptors. At some point, maybe after the 6th week of initial use, I don’t know, I maxed out. The studies you cite suggest that there is an increase in receptors for the first few weeks, then a mechanism stops the increase, with some saying a down-regulation occurs. Either way, based on the studies you provided, if there is an increase in receptors it’s very short lived. I contend that it’s really the sensitivity that is increased, which would account for leveling off and not seeing cancerous growth of receptors. So for the sake of argument, let’s agree that there is an up-regulation of receptors at the on set of a cycle. I think you would agree that the up-regulation is short lived? That was called out in your citations, which I did read. So after maybe 4-6 weeks, receptors are maxed out in terms of quantity, correct? The issue then becomes the binding of any other androgen in the presence of tren. The only empirical data that I know of outside of my own personal experience is how someone “feels.” So I will keep an open mind to your contention that it all works well together and there is no degradation of the effectiveness of test in the environment of high tren. I personally do not feel convinced right now that 500mgs of test has the same A/A effect as 500mgs in the environment of 500mgs of tren. Convince me otherwise and I’ll back down. I’m old, torn up and tired. I’m not here to fight, just trying to help so others don’t make the same mistakes I made.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    So it binds weaker, but tren doesnt push it out or compete with it but tren does with steroids which have a stronger binding affinty? That doesn't make any sense DH. at all.
    The fact is the androgenic effects of any other steroid are still felt when taken with tren and they effects are amplified with corresponding dose increases because there is no receptor competition.
    You need to also get this A/A rating garbage out of your head. Do you understand how they were arrived at and what they do and also do not mean? The real world relevance of them compared to the on paper relevance is just night and day in many cases (if you understand how they are arrived at this will make total sense)
    We are going to have to agree to disagree. At this point, honestly for your own sake in the argument/ debate whatever, I think it might be prudent to take a step back and rethink things here.
    Im all for working together to help people but sometimes it takes a bit of humility and just letting go, learning and moving on. Together we could help a lot of people here. young people that need it, and learn from one anther and others but that is going to take some change on your part if this is how the road is going to go.
    Its your call bro. I will no longer debate the receptor competition nonsense. It has been thoroughly dispelled in this thread and all over experienced boards and through real world experienced aas users anyway. I have been beating a dead horse going back and forth with you, I know it, you know it, the people in this thread know it. Im done and over it, you should be as well man.

4. I will say one thing on the matter. I've done a few cycles of tren and test. my test e is 250mg and the tren is 200mg per ml. my first cycle was 500mg test and 400mg tren for 16 weeks. (yes I know thats probably to long of a cycle but I was new to the stuff and was also getting my advice from the idiots using it at my gym), it took about 6 weeks before I started noticing strength gains and mass. at the end of my cycle I gained some good mass. and some good vascular gains. I gained enough that people actually came to me asking me what I was on. But I wasn't satisfied. I hit up google and read so many forums that it made my head hurt on how running tren higher would get better results. so I decided to try it. my second cycle was 300mg test and 500mg tren a week for 16 weeks again. I didn't change my diet or anything else at all. everything else was exactly the same as the first cycle. Keep in my mind that my cycles were 3 months apart. on my second cycle, it took aboutt 6 weeks again to start noticing anything. BUT this time, my strength went up super fast once it kicked in. my vanes were sticking out like crazy. i swear I was lifting more and more weight every time I went into the gym. The higher test cycle did get me more of a massive look. But the higher tren cycle was the over all winner on everything else. The higher tren cycle did make me more angry/tired all the time. but the high test cycle made me sad and made my nipples look like my fiances rack lol. idk if any of this helps anyone. but I think there is a big difference in the results you get from dosing these wonderful AAS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comment on my Test P cycle please =)
    By AtomicFox in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. Tren E + Test E cycle advice
    By somal007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. tren a/test prop cycle
    By mosberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. wanna check my PCT for this upcoming cycle?
    By freakboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 03:25 PM