Check my Tren E/Test E cycle please

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Wow! Welcome back DH. Been wondering where you were.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I knew you wouldn't understand anything that was written above a third grade level. Didn't expect you too. You are a parasite on this board and I'm sure others. You apparently believe your own BS which is sad, but deserving. You're an idiot and if nothing else you were called out for the fool that you are. Now everyone can see you're just a loud mouth punk.
    Ahh so when you are wrong you dont address the basic simple examples that prove it you go on the attack with personal insults. Nice.
    When someone see through your google garbage BS where you even contradict yourself because you really dont KNOW the info you google it, again you reply with a personal attack.
    Just admit you made a mistake, stop perpetrating BS nonsense about receptor competition and tren kicking out test, and stick with facts and what you really know and have personal experience with. Its simple. So simple a 3rd grader could understand it ;-)

    This is so f-ing ridiculous. If your contention was true NOTHING stacked with tren would act on the androgen receptor. Why even bother to take test at all if tren is simply pushing it out. You wouldnt. If it was true you would never stack an androgen with a lower binding affinity with one with a higher binding affinity and get the androgenic effects of the the compound with the lower ar binding affinity - yet you DO get the androgenic effects. Because there is no competition, there is no shortage of androgen receptors (viable as you choose to call them), that is quite simply not how it works, physiologically or in the real freaking world. Just STOP!
    Maybe you dont understand what you are doing. You see people read this and because of your BS facade & the way you come off people BELIEVE it. Then they follow it, then they repeat it and BS broscience 101 is in full effect. Stop. If you were on a predominantly steroid using board with experienced users you would be laughed off the board for posting what you did. This seem to be a younger board, I like it in fact, but people like you do it a disservice posting what you did and not just saying yeah your right when someone corrects you. I imagine you like being a big fish in a small pond and you prob even help some people but you also are taking about things and saying things you obviously do not understand or have personal experience with and doing this community a disservice.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I knew you wouldn't understand anything that was written above a third grade level. Didn't expect you too. You are a parasite on this board and I'm sure others. You apparently believe your own BS which is sad, but deserving. You're an idiot and if nothing else you were called out for the fool that you are. Now everyone can see you're just a loud mouth punk.
    Let's keep this civil. No need for name-calling. This is an awesome debate that everybody can learn from. I've seen this on other forums and the consensus is there is no receptor competition, however, if you have proof/studies to show otherwise let's see them...I love this stuff.

  4. Subbed for lolz.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    If your contention was true NOTHING stacked with tren would act on the androgen receptor. Why even bother to take test at all if tren is simply pushing it out. You wouldnt. If it was true you would never stack an androgen with a lower binding affinity with one with a higher binding affinity and get the androgenic effects of the the compound with the lower ar binding affinity - yet you DO get the androgenic effects. Because there is no competition, there is no shortage of androgen receptors (viable as you choose to call them), that is quite simply not how it works, physiologically or in the real freaking world.
    Seems right......
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Seems right......
    Sex drive that's why you use base test.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Sex drive that's why you use base test.
    but wait how could you have a test base if test and tren are competing for receptors and tren "pushes the test out", oh wait you couldn't, yet we all know you can and do which is exactly why it is total bvll**** broscience being spouted off and there is no receptor competition and tren sure as hell in no way pushes test out of receptors. Thank You for stating the obvious and hopefully putting this nonsense garbage to rest.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    but wait how could you have a test base if test and tren are competing for receptors and tren "pushes the test out", oh wait you couldn't, yet we all know you can and do which is exactly why it is total bvll**** broscience being spouted off and there is no receptor competition and tren sure as hell in no way pushes test out of receptors. Thank You for stating the obvious and hopefully putting this nonsense garbage to rest.
    You plain and simple need male hormone presence. You don't need 3 grams of test to one gram of tren.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You plain and simple need male hormone presence. You don't need 3 grams of test to one gram of tren.
    Never said you didnt, all I did is call BS on BS and it really is as simple as your test base post which essentially disproves the stupid nonsense someone trying baffle everyone with BS was trying to push off as true. Thats all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Sex drive that's why you use base test.
    You're misunderstanding the post altogether.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    You're misunderstanding the post altogether.
    I fully understand both sides of the argument. Dh schooled him
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I fully understand both sides of the argument. Dh schooled him
    bwaaaaaahahahaha...he sure did! You obviously don't understand anything at all. Still laughing at that!!!!

  13. *yawn*

    Sinha-Hikim I, Taylor WE, Gonzalez-Cadavid NF, Zheng W, Bhasin S. Androgen Receptor in Human Skeletal Muscle and Cultured Muscle Satellite Cells: Up-Regulation by Androgen Treatment. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 2004;89(10):5245-55. Androgen Receptor in Human Skeletal Muscle and Cultured Muscle Satellite Cells: Up-Regulation by Androgen Treatment

    Androgens stimulate myogenesis, but we do not know what cell types within human skeletal muscle express the androgen receptor (AR) protein and are the target of androgen action. Because testosterone promotes the commitment of pluripotent, mesenchymal cells into myogenic lineage, we hypothesized that AR would be expressed in mesenchymal precursor cells in the skeletal muscle. AR expression was evaluated by immunohistochemical staining, confocal immunofluorescence, and immunoelectron microscopy in sections of vastus lateralis from healthy men before and after treatment with a supraphysiological dose of testosterone enanthate. Satellite cell cultures from human skeletal muscle were also tested for AR expression."


    Compliments of Dr Michael Scally - I suppose you wanna argue with him too or can your ego just let you shut your mouth and admit you are wrong DH. Sometimes you have to just know when to say when and move on. Oh and STOP perpetrating broscience BS as well......

  14. Stanley is trying to say what would the point of running a test/tren/deca cycle if all tren is going to do is take up all the receptors since it is 5x as anabolic. There would be NO reason to run deca, but people do it all the time because tren doesnt hog every god damn receptor

  15. Working the gun shop and motorcycles. I lurk from time to time, but didn't want to jump into a discussion without being able to reply back.

    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Wow! Welcome back DH. Been wondering where you were.

  16. Stan wants to make a point, so he creates a fictitious premise then comments on it to make him look good in the eyes of those who hang on his every word. Who said tren "hogs every damn receptor?" You know who? Stan.

    Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    Stanley is trying to say what would the point of running a test/tren/deca cycle if all tren is going to do is take up all the receptors since it is 5x as anabolic. There would be NO reason to run deca, but people do it all the time because tren doesnt hog every god damn receptor

  17. You're quite full of yourself, aren't you? Insults? You're the one who started insults, I just responded likewise. The funny thing is you actually think you are making a rational and coherent argument in favor of your flippant position which is a moving target. Every time you get nailed for your BS, you alter your position and try another approach. Is this the only board that allows you to post? Have you been kicked off all the other boards for your BS? No need to answer, I really don't care. You're just one of many loud mouth minions who can't stand to be corrected in front of your followers. Well, get used to it and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Ahh so when you are wrong you dont address the basic simple examples that prove it you go on the attack with personal insults. Nice.
    When someone see through your google garbage BS where you even contradict yourself because you really dont KNOW the info you google it, again you reply with a personal attack.
    Just admit you made a mistake, stop perpetrating BS nonsense about receptor competition and tren kicking out test, and stick with facts and what you really know and have personal experience with. Its simple. So simple a 3rd grader could understand it ;-)

    This is so f-ing ridiculous. If your contention was true NOTHING stacked with tren would act on the androgen receptor. Why even bother to take test at all if tren is simply pushing it out. You wouldnt. If it was true you would never stack an androgen with a lower binding affinity with one with a higher binding affinity and get the androgenic effects of the the compound with the lower ar binding affinity - yet you DO get the androgenic effects. Because there is no competition, there is no shortage of androgen receptors (viable as you choose to call them), that is quite simply not how it works, physiologically or in the real freaking world. Just STOP!
    Maybe you dont understand what you are doing. You see people read this and because of your BS facade & the way you come off people BELIEVE it. Then they follow it, then they repeat it and BS broscience 101 is in full effect. Stop. If you were on a predominantly steroid using board with experienced users you would be laughed off the board for posting what you did. This seem to be a younger board, I like it in fact, but people like you do it a disservice posting what you did and not just saying yeah your right when someone corrects you. I imagine you like being a big fish in a small pond and you prob even help some people but you also are taking about things and saying things you obviously do not understand or have personal experience with and doing this community a disservice.

  18. Funny how all the BS comes from those who hide behind an avatar. Makes you wonder what they have to hide? Plenty I would imagine based on the quality of their posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    bwaaaaaahahahaha...he sure did! You obviously don't understand anything at all. Still laughing at that!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    Stanley is trying to say what would the point of running a test/tren/deca cycle if all tren is going to do is take up all the receptors since it is 5x as anabolic. There would be NO reason to run deca, but people do it all the time because tren doesnt hog every god damn receptor
    Exactly. But according to DH it "pushes out test"- total BS but now he is in so deep he cant just man the hell up and say your right and im wrong. Too bad. It really is how brosceince BS is spawned and fostered.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You're quite full of yourself, aren't you? Insults? You're the one who started insults, I just responded likewise. The funny thing is you actually think you are making a rational and coherent argument in favor of your flippant position which is a moving target. Every time you get nailed for your BS, you alter your position and try another approach. Is this the only board that allows you to post? Have you been kicked off all the other boards for your BS? No need to answer, I really don't care. You're just one of many loud mouth minions who can't stand to be corrected in front of your followers. Well, get used to it and move on.
    Corrected? You have totally been proven completely wrong. Man up, own it, move on and stop spouting off total BS. You gonna argue with Nandi , me , Scally and basic freaking common sense and real world ex0ereince and are still s hard headed ad stubborn you wont just shut up and admit what you said was wrong and you should have never said it.
    Just do this, address the basic question that was so aptly and accurately brought up. If tren "pushes out test from the receptor" then why ever even run a test base? Why ever stack a less androgenic steroid with a more highly androgenic steroid for the androgenic effects? The lower androgenic rated steroid would not exert its androgenic properties, yet we all know it does. So what gives einstein? You have avoided this basic simple question through the entire thread because it 100% proves you are wrong. Again just STOP!

  21. So now you think you're another Nadi? What a jerk.... I've answered all those questions a million times on this board and I am not going to repeat the obvious for your edification. You can't stand being shut down in public, can you? Just let it go before you look like an even bugger goof ball. And don't put words in my mouth so you can pretend to look good. I stand by what I said, not what you wanted me to say. Has basic comprehension always been a problem with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Corrected? You have totally been proven completely wrong. Man up, own it, move on and stop spouting off total BS. You gonna argue with Nandi , me , Scally and basic freaking common sense and real world ex0ereince and are still s hard headed ad stubborn you wont just shut up and admit what you said was wrong and you should have never said it.
    Just do this, address the basic question that was so aptly and accurately brought up. If tren "pushes out test from the receptor" then why ever even run a test base? Why ever stack a less androgenic steroid with a more highly androgenic steroid for the androgenic effects? The lower androgenic rated steroid would not exert its androgenic properties, yet we all know it does. So what gives einstein? You have avoided this basic simple question through the entire thread because it 100% proves you are wrong. Again just STOP!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    So now you think you're another Nadi? What a jerk.... I've answered all those questions a million times on this board and I am not going to repeat the obvious for your edification. You can't stand being shut down in public, can you? Just let it go before you look like an even bugger goof ball. And don't put words in my mouth so you can pretend to look good. I stand by what I said, not what you wanted me to say. Has basic comprehension always been a problem with you?
    Oh now you know Nandi? LOL another fraud. You should spend some time reading him and never again embarrass yourself trying to refute him by posting goggle c&p nonsense you clearly in no way understand. Im on to you. You wanna talk ar receptor ligands and so on lets have at it bro. you will wear your keyboard out trying to keep up , meaning you wont be able to google fast enough to pretend to know, as anyone with half a brain knows by your joke of a "technical post"where you yourself are so stupid you contradicted yourself and posted total garbage that proved nothing. But hey to those that dont know it may have looked impressive, but I know.
    So you stand behind tren should be run lower than test because "tren pushes test out of the receptor"? In spite of all the clinical evidence, the experts that agree its nonsense, the knowledge common sense and real world experience that says and proves its total bull****?
    Yeah that again reenforces all one needs to know about you. You are one of those screw the facts and reality if I say something that is wrong my ego wont allow me to swallow my false pride and admit Im wrong. Doesnt matter that you are perpetrating total BS, steering newbs wrong and doing all a disservice, Screw that you have to be right. Yet im the douche? You are a joke, a big fish in small pond that doesnt know half of what he thinks he does. You have probably never even run tren higher than test to know. You are a fraud bro, a wanna be goggle cut and paste baffle them with bvllsh*t fraud. I know it, you know it and anyone with any common sense knows you are dead freaking wrong. Shut up about tren pushing test out of receptors you joke.
    Hey where are those studies supporting your position? I posted 2 supporting mine by 2 of the most respected in the game. Oh in addition to the basic common sense and real world experience that people who have even posted in this thread can see. Answer my repeated question. Oh wait you cant cause it totally proves your contention is nonsense so you revert to personal attacks instead. I know you, I have seen hundreds of you come and go. You are what makes the internet so dangerous. Wanna be know it all expert that posts freaking garbage nonsense those that dont know better believe and then repeat (not their fault-yours). You are a joke.
    BTW If you answered THIS question the way you did in THIS thread a million times you were dead wrong a million times you fraud.

  23. Gee Stan, you seem upset. Need advice on controlling your elevating E2?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Oh now you know Nandi? LOL another fraud. You should spend some time reading him and never again embarrass yourself trying to refute him by posting goggle c&p nonsense you clearly in no way understand. Im on to you. You wanna talk ar receptor ligands and so on lets have at it bro. you will wear your keyboard out trying to keep up , meaning you wont be able to google fast enough to pretend to know, as anyone with half a brain knows by your joke of a "technical post"where you yourself are so stupid you contradicted yourself and posted total garbage that proved nothing. But hey to those that dont know it may have looked impressive, but I know.
    So you stand behind tren should be run lower than test because "tren pushes test out of the receptor"? In spite of all the clinical evidence, the experts that agree its nonsense, the knowledge common sense and real world experience that says and proves its total bull****?
    Yeah that again reenforces all one needs to know about you. You are one of those screw the facts and reality if I say something that is wrong my ego wont allow me to swallow my false pride and admit Im wrong. Doesnt matter that you are perpetrating total BS, steering newbs wrong and doing all a disservice, Screw that you have to be right. Yet im the douche? You are a joke, a big fish in small pond that doesnt know half of what he thinks he does. You have probably never even run tren higher than test to know. You are a fraud bro, a wanna be goggle cut and paste baffle them with bvllsh*t fraud. I know it, you know it and anyone with any common sense knows you are dead freaking wrong. Shut up about tren pushing test out of receptors you joke.
    Hey where are those studies supporting your position? I posted 2 supporting mine by 2 of the most respected in the game. Oh in addition to the basic common sense and real world experience that people who have even posted in this thread can see. Answer my repeated question. Oh wait you cant cause it totally proves your contention is nonsense so you revert to personal attacks instead. I know you, I have seen hundreds of you come and go. You are what makes the internet so dangerous. Wanna be know it all expert that posts freaking garbage nonsense those that dont know better believe and then repeat (not their fault-yours). You are a joke.
    BTW If you answered THIS question the way you did in THIS thread a million times you were dead wrong a million times you fraud.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Gee Stan, you seem upset. Need advice on controlling your elevating E2?
    Upset? Im laughing my butt off at you.
    Only upset at the misinfo you present as fact and broscience BS you perpetrate- seen way to many frauds like you doing it so it is annoying as hell.
    Oh hey can you answer that question for me? LOL
    You know the one you have repeatedly been asked but cant answer because it totally proves you are full of crap and blindly post misinformation as fact?
    But I did enjoy how you then try to baffle with goggled non applicable BS to try to look like you have a clue- that was epic, and funny as hell. Wanna have that ar receptor ligand discussion now DH? Want me to tear you goggle nonsense post where you contradict yourself to shreds? Is that what it will take?
    Wanna keep refuting Dr Scally, Nandi common sense and even your own advice? Because if tren pushed test out of receptors then a low dose of test would do nothing with tren - and we all know that isnt true. Neither would any other steroid with a lower Androgenic rating than tren exert its androogenic effects when run with tren, yet we know they do.
    So again dead wrong and scrambling- fraud.

  25. What's the matter Stan, did I truly embarrass you that much that you can't stop trying to redeem yourself after exposing you as incompetent, flippant and irrational? Not to mention confused. Go ahead Stan, I enjoy your attempts at redemption, makes you look even more desperate trying to convince yourself that you are in control of the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Upset? Im laughing my butt off at you.
    Only upset at the misinfo you present as fact and broscience BS you perpetrate- seen way to many frauds like you doing it so it is annoying as hell.
    Oh hey can you answer that question for me? LOL
    You know the one you have repeatedly been asked but cant answer because it totally proves you are full of crap and blindly post misinformation as fact?
    But I did enjoy how you then try to baffle with goggled non applicable BS to try to look like you have a clue- that was epic, and funny as hell. Wanna have that ar receptor ligand discussion now DH? Want me to tear you goggle nonsense post where you contradict yourself to shreds? Is that what it will take?
    Wanna keep refuting Dr Scally, Nandi common sense and even your own advice? Because if tren pushed test out of receptors then a low dose of test would do nothing with tren - and we all know that isnt true. Neither would any other steroid with a lower Androgenic rating than tren exert its androogenic effects when run with tren, yet we know they do.
    So again dead wrong and scrambling- fraud.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Comment on my Test P cycle please =)
    By AtomicFox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. Tren E + Test E cycle advice
    By somal007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. tren a/test prop cycle
    By mosberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. wanna check my PCT for this upcoming cycle?
    By freakboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in