Check my Tren E/Test E cycle please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Stan wants to make a point, so he creates a fictitious premise then comments on it to make him look good in the eyes of those who hang on his every word. Who said tren "hogs every damn receptor?" You know who? Stan.

    Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    Stanley is trying to say what would the point of running a test/tren/deca cycle if all tren is going to do is take up all the receptors since it is 5x as anabolic. There would be NO reason to run deca, but people do it all the time because tren doesnt hog every god damn receptor

  2. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You're quite full of yourself, aren't you? Insults? You're the one who started insults, I just responded likewise. The funny thing is you actually think you are making a rational and coherent argument in favor of your flippant position which is a moving target. Every time you get nailed for your BS, you alter your position and try another approach. Is this the only board that allows you to post? Have you been kicked off all the other boards for your BS? No need to answer, I really don't care. You're just one of many loud mouth minions who can't stand to be corrected in front of your followers. Well, get used to it and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Ahh so when you are wrong you dont address the basic simple examples that prove it you go on the attack with personal insults. Nice.
    When someone see through your google garbage BS where you even contradict yourself because you really dont KNOW the info you google it, again you reply with a personal attack.
    Just admit you made a mistake, stop perpetrating BS nonsense about receptor competition and tren kicking out test, and stick with facts and what you really know and have personal experience with. Its simple. So simple a 3rd grader could understand it ;-)

    This is so f-ing ridiculous. If your contention was true NOTHING stacked with tren would act on the androgen receptor. Why even bother to take test at all if tren is simply pushing it out. You wouldnt. If it was true you would never stack an androgen with a lower binding affinity with one with a higher binding affinity and get the androgenic effects of the the compound with the lower ar binding affinity - yet you DO get the androgenic effects. Because there is no competition, there is no shortage of androgen receptors (viable as you choose to call them), that is quite simply not how it works, physiologically or in the real freaking world. Just STOP!
    Maybe you dont understand what you are doing. You see people read this and because of your BS facade & the way you come off people BELIEVE it. Then they follow it, then they repeat it and BS broscience 101 is in full effect. Stop. If you were on a predominantly steroid using board with experienced users you would be laughed off the board for posting what you did. This seem to be a younger board, I like it in fact, but people like you do it a disservice posting what you did and not just saying yeah your right when someone corrects you. I imagine you like being a big fish in a small pond and you prob even help some people but you also are taking about things and saying things you obviously do not understand or have personal experience with and doing this community a disservice.
  3. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Funny how all the BS comes from those who hide behind an avatar. Makes you wonder what they have to hide? Plenty I would imagine based on the quality of their posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    bwaaaaaahahahaha...he sure did! You obviously don't understand anything at all. Still laughing at that!!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    Stanley is trying to say what would the point of running a test/tren/deca cycle if all tren is going to do is take up all the receptors since it is 5x as anabolic. There would be NO reason to run deca, but people do it all the time because tren doesnt hog every god damn receptor
    Exactly. But according to DH it "pushes out test"- total BS but now he is in so deep he cant just man the hell up and say your right and im wrong. Too bad. It really is how brosceince BS is spawned and fostered.
  5. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You're quite full of yourself, aren't you? Insults? You're the one who started insults, I just responded likewise. The funny thing is you actually think you are making a rational and coherent argument in favor of your flippant position which is a moving target. Every time you get nailed for your BS, you alter your position and try another approach. Is this the only board that allows you to post? Have you been kicked off all the other boards for your BS? No need to answer, I really don't care. You're just one of many loud mouth minions who can't stand to be corrected in front of your followers. Well, get used to it and move on.
    Corrected? You have totally been proven completely wrong. Man up, own it, move on and stop spouting off total BS. You gonna argue with Nandi , me , Scally and basic freaking common sense and real world ex0ereince and are still s hard headed ad stubborn you wont just shut up and admit what you said was wrong and you should have never said it.
    Just do this, address the basic question that was so aptly and accurately brought up. If tren "pushes out test from the receptor" then why ever even run a test base? Why ever stack a less androgenic steroid with a more highly androgenic steroid for the androgenic effects? The lower androgenic rated steroid would not exert its androgenic properties, yet we all know it does. So what gives einstein? You have avoided this basic simple question through the entire thread because it 100% proves you are wrong. Again just STOP!
  6. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So now you think you're another Nadi? What a jerk.... I've answered all those questions a million times on this board and I am not going to repeat the obvious for your edification. You can't stand being shut down in public, can you? Just let it go before you look like an even bugger goof ball. And don't put words in my mouth so you can pretend to look good. I stand by what I said, not what you wanted me to say. Has basic comprehension always been a problem with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Corrected? You have totally been proven completely wrong. Man up, own it, move on and stop spouting off total BS. You gonna argue with Nandi , me , Scally and basic freaking common sense and real world ex0ereince and are still s hard headed ad stubborn you wont just shut up and admit what you said was wrong and you should have never said it.
    Just do this, address the basic question that was so aptly and accurately brought up. If tren "pushes out test from the receptor" then why ever even run a test base? Why ever stack a less androgenic steroid with a more highly androgenic steroid for the androgenic effects? The lower androgenic rated steroid would not exert its androgenic properties, yet we all know it does. So what gives einstein? You have avoided this basic simple question through the entire thread because it 100% proves you are wrong. Again just STOP!
  7. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    So now you think you're another Nadi? What a jerk.... I've answered all those questions a million times on this board and I am not going to repeat the obvious for your edification. You can't stand being shut down in public, can you? Just let it go before you look like an even bugger goof ball. And don't put words in my mouth so you can pretend to look good. I stand by what I said, not what you wanted me to say. Has basic comprehension always been a problem with you?
    Oh now you know Nandi? LOL another fraud. You should spend some time reading him and never again embarrass yourself trying to refute him by posting goggle c&p nonsense you clearly in no way understand. Im on to you. You wanna talk ar receptor ligands and so on lets have at it bro. you will wear your keyboard out trying to keep up , meaning you wont be able to google fast enough to pretend to know, as anyone with half a brain knows by your joke of a "technical post"where you yourself are so stupid you contradicted yourself and posted total garbage that proved nothing. But hey to those that dont know it may have looked impressive, but I know.
    So you stand behind tren should be run lower than test because "tren pushes test out of the receptor"? In spite of all the clinical evidence, the experts that agree its nonsense, the knowledge common sense and real world experience that says and proves its total bull****?
    Yeah that again reenforces all one needs to know about you. You are one of those screw the facts and reality if I say something that is wrong my ego wont allow me to swallow my false pride and admit Im wrong. Doesnt matter that you are perpetrating total BS, steering newbs wrong and doing all a disservice, Screw that you have to be right. Yet im the douche? You are a joke, a big fish in small pond that doesnt know half of what he thinks he does. You have probably never even run tren higher than test to know. You are a fraud bro, a wanna be goggle cut and paste baffle them with bvllsh*t fraud. I know it, you know it and anyone with any common sense knows you are dead freaking wrong. Shut up about tren pushing test out of receptors you joke.
    Hey where are those studies supporting your position? I posted 2 supporting mine by 2 of the most respected in the game. Oh in addition to the basic common sense and real world experience that people who have even posted in this thread can see. Answer my repeated question. Oh wait you cant cause it totally proves your contention is nonsense so you revert to personal attacks instead. I know you, I have seen hundreds of you come and go. You are what makes the internet so dangerous. Wanna be know it all expert that posts freaking garbage nonsense those that dont know better believe and then repeat (not their fault-yours). You are a joke.
    BTW If you answered THIS question the way you did in THIS thread a million times you were dead wrong a million times you fraud.
  8. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Gee Stan, you seem upset. Need advice on controlling your elevating E2?

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Oh now you know Nandi? LOL another fraud. You should spend some time reading him and never again embarrass yourself trying to refute him by posting goggle c&p nonsense you clearly in no way understand. Im on to you. You wanna talk ar receptor ligands and so on lets have at it bro. you will wear your keyboard out trying to keep up , meaning you wont be able to google fast enough to pretend to know, as anyone with half a brain knows by your joke of a "technical post"where you yourself are so stupid you contradicted yourself and posted total garbage that proved nothing. But hey to those that dont know it may have looked impressive, but I know.
    So you stand behind tren should be run lower than test because "tren pushes test out of the receptor"? In spite of all the clinical evidence, the experts that agree its nonsense, the knowledge common sense and real world experience that says and proves its total bull****?
    Yeah that again reenforces all one needs to know about you. You are one of those screw the facts and reality if I say something that is wrong my ego wont allow me to swallow my false pride and admit Im wrong. Doesnt matter that you are perpetrating total BS, steering newbs wrong and doing all a disservice, Screw that you have to be right. Yet im the douche? You are a joke, a big fish in small pond that doesnt know half of what he thinks he does. You have probably never even run tren higher than test to know. You are a fraud bro, a wanna be goggle cut and paste baffle them with bvllsh*t fraud. I know it, you know it and anyone with any common sense knows you are dead freaking wrong. Shut up about tren pushing test out of receptors you joke.
    Hey where are those studies supporting your position? I posted 2 supporting mine by 2 of the most respected in the game. Oh in addition to the basic common sense and real world experience that people who have even posted in this thread can see. Answer my repeated question. Oh wait you cant cause it totally proves your contention is nonsense so you revert to personal attacks instead. I know you, I have seen hundreds of you come and go. You are what makes the internet so dangerous. Wanna be know it all expert that posts freaking garbage nonsense those that dont know better believe and then repeat (not their fault-yours). You are a joke.
    BTW If you answered THIS question the way you did in THIS thread a million times you were dead wrong a million times you fraud.
  9. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Gee Stan, you seem upset. Need advice on controlling your elevating E2?
    Upset? Im laughing my butt off at you.
    Only upset at the misinfo you present as fact and broscience BS you perpetrate- seen way to many frauds like you doing it so it is annoying as hell.
    Oh hey can you answer that question for me? LOL
    You know the one you have repeatedly been asked but cant answer because it totally proves you are full of crap and blindly post misinformation as fact?
    But I did enjoy how you then try to baffle with goggled non applicable BS to try to look like you have a clue- that was epic, and funny as hell. Wanna have that ar receptor ligand discussion now DH? Want me to tear you goggle nonsense post where you contradict yourself to shreds? Is that what it will take?
    Wanna keep refuting Dr Scally, Nandi common sense and even your own advice? Because if tren pushed test out of receptors then a low dose of test would do nothing with tren - and we all know that isnt true. Neither would any other steroid with a lower Androgenic rating than tren exert its androogenic effects when run with tren, yet we know they do.
    So again dead wrong and scrambling- fraud.
  10. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What's the matter Stan, did I truly embarrass you that much that you can't stop trying to redeem yourself after exposing you as incompetent, flippant and irrational? Not to mention confused. Go ahead Stan, I enjoy your attempts at redemption, makes you look even more desperate trying to convince yourself that you are in control of the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Upset? Im laughing my butt off at you.
    Only upset at the misinfo you present as fact and broscience BS you perpetrate- seen way to many frauds like you doing it so it is annoying as hell.
    Oh hey can you answer that question for me? LOL
    You know the one you have repeatedly been asked but cant answer because it totally proves you are full of crap and blindly post misinformation as fact?
    But I did enjoy how you then try to baffle with goggled non applicable BS to try to look like you have a clue- that was epic, and funny as hell. Wanna have that ar receptor ligand discussion now DH? Want me to tear you goggle nonsense post where you contradict yourself to shreds? Is that what it will take?
    Wanna keep refuting Dr Scally, Nandi common sense and even your own advice? Because if tren pushed test out of receptors then a low dose of test would do nothing with tren - and we all know that isnt true. Neither would any other steroid with a lower Androgenic rating than tren exert its androogenic effects when run with tren, yet we know they do.
    So again dead wrong and scrambling- fraud.
  11. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    What's the matter Stan, did I truly embarrass you that much that you can't stop trying to redeem yourself after exposing you as incompetent, flippant and irrational? Not to mention confused. Go ahead Stan, I enjoy your attempts at redemption, makes you look even more desperate trying to convince yourself that you are in control of the discussion.
    Embarrass me?? LOL You should be embarrassed Mr Tren pushes test out of the receptor.
    Cmon you can do it. Admit you are wrong Hammer. It much easier than all you deflection posts since it has been thoroughly proven to anyone with a brain that you are. Lose the ego, stop being a fraud, admit you are wrong, and move on.
  12. New Member
    jman6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    25026
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Stan wants to make a point, so he creates a fictitious premise then comments on it to make him look good in the eyes of those who hang on his every word. Who said tren "hogs every damn receptor?" You know who? Stan.
    I think both of you guys are confused on who said what.

    Stan said: there are enough AR receptors to cater to both tren and test. thats why people can run deca/tren/test cycles. Because if there werent anymore recptors why would you run something like that.

    Detroit said: there would be no reason to run test with tren besides to keep libido because tren has 5x binding affinity.

    Detriot the way you are coming off makes it sound like tren gets all the play with receptors and test gets none.

    I do remeber you stating that high test would lead to extra aromatization and would not lead to more gains since the test would have no where to go because tren was taking up the receptors. Right here is where I believe you are wrong because many people have run successful high test/low tren cycle and gotten better results than low test/high tren. If your theory was right, why would people do high test? it would be the equivalent of injecting estrogen since all its going to do is aromatize?? Do you see where this doesnt make sense? So basically high test/ low tren= will cause you to have a ton more estrogenic sides and no more gains?
  13. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    I think both of you guys are confused on who said what.

    Stan said: there are enough AR receptors to cater to both tren and test. thats why people can run deca/tren/test cycles. Because if there werent anymore recptors why would you run something like that.

    Detroit said: there would be no reason to run test with tren besides to keep libido because tren has 5x binding affinity.

    Detriot the way you are coming off makes it sound like tren gets all the play with receptors and test gets none.

    I do remeber you stating that high test would lead to extra aromatization and would not lead to more gains since the test would have no where to go because tren was taking up the receptors. Right here is where I believe you are wrong because many people have run successful high test/low tren cycle and gotten better results than low test/high tren. If your theory was right, why would people do high test? it would be the equivalent of injecting estrogen since all its going to do is aromatize?? Do you see where this doesnt make sense? So basically high test/ low tren= will cause you to have a ton more estrogenic sides and no more gains?

    Oh it gets even better there DH .... please do explain that GEM

    jman you have a fairly firrm grasp on exactly how thinks really work. I wish you all the best with your cycle.
  14. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Of course guys have run high test/high tren with good results, but how do you know that the same results wouldn't have occurred with high tren/low test? Unless that same guy runs various cycles under the same conditions with high tren/low test, blood work and other empirical data, it's just fuzzy math and nothing more. I've run very high tren, with very high test; very high tren with virtually no test and a balance of each over the years. Hardly empirical data, but an observation based on known assumptions. When my blood work comes back and I see the results of free test, serum test and so on, with other indicators, I'm convinced that when running tren, it's best to keep test low. Maybe it was a poor choice of words to say tren pushes test away, but in effect, tren is the dominant participant to the viable receptors... Stan is saying two things: One, the more androgens you introduce, the more receptors your body produces, implying that there is no competition since there are plenty of viable receptors to go around. On that point I say that there are not enough studies out there to convince me. Secondly, he is saying that running test with tren at any dose is fine because there are receptors for every molecule. I say that tren is dominant and if you run tren you should let tren do what tren was designed to do and the addition of test at high doses will not be beneficial. All the other BS is just arm waving and insults thrown both ways. If he had stuck to the points without resorting to insults this could have been a very interesting discussion, but it has turned into a mud slinging contest and I'm out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    I think both of you guys are confused on who said what.

    Stan said: there are enough AR receptors to cater to both tren and test. thats why people can run deca/tren/test cycles. Because if there werent anymore recptors why would you run something like that.

    Detroit said: there would be no reason to run test with tren besides to keep libido because tren has 5x binding affinity.

    Detriot the way you are coming off makes it sound like tren gets all the play with receptors and test gets none.

    I do remeber you stating that high test would lead to extra aromatization and would not lead to more gains since the test would have no where to go because tren was taking up the receptors. Right here is where I believe you are wrong because many people have run successful high test/low tren cycle and gotten better results than low test/high tren. If your theory was right, why would people do high test? it would be the equivalent of injecting estrogen since all its going to do is aromatize?? Do you see where this doesnt make sense? So basically high test/ low tren= will cause you to have a ton more estrogenic sides and no more gains?
  15. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Of course guys have run high test/high tren with good results, but how do you know that the same results wouldn't have occurred with high tren/low test? Unless that same guy runs various cycles under the same conditions with high tren/low test, blood work and other empirical data, it's just fuzzy math and nothing more. I've run very high tren, with very high test; very high tren with virtually no test and a balance of each over the years. Hardly empirical data, but an observation based on known assumptions. When my blood work comes back and I see the results of free test, serum test and so on, with other indicators, I'm convinced that when running tren, it's best to keep test low. Maybe it was a poor choice of words to say tren pushes test away, but in effect, tren is the dominant participant to the viable receptors... Stan is saying two things: One, the more androgens you introduce, the more receptors your body produces, implying that there is no competition since there are plenty of viable receptors to go around. On that point I say that there are not enough studies out there to convince me. Secondly, he is saying that running test with tren at any dose is fine because there are receptors for every molecule. I say that tren is dominant and if you run tren you should let tren do what tren was designed to do and the addition of test at high doses will not be beneficial. All the other BS is just arm waving and insults thrown both ways. If he had stuck to the points without resorting to insults this could have been a very interesting discussion, but it has turned into a mud slinging contest and I'm out of it.
    Well if you could get back to being civil we could actually help this guy together. We dont 100% disagree-we just disagree on why the things that were said, were said. We may never agree on receptor competition as I firmly belive it does not exist-at all. Also consider this DH, if it did why would more test not be effective yet you recommend dbol and say it is very effective with tren, hmm think about it. I have gotten blood work from several cycles that would show of course my T levels proportionally increased (based on my individual response to given test doses of course), both total and free with higher test and lower tren. Of coursre my gains increased -virtually everyones do for goodness sake.
    For me I like lower test higher tren, but for many it is a disaster. Why , because tren is literally the most side ridden steroid and also the steroid with the highest % of user that cannot tolerate said sides. For those users that do not tolerate tren well, however can if it is run at a lower dose, they increase their test and of course they increase their gains as well. (This also holds true even with high levels of test and what would be considered high levels of tren which also makes me stand firmly by my contentions throughout the thread).
    The thing is jman you will have to find out what works for you. I would not run test as low as 100mg under any circumstances (however it is a legitimate trt dose + slightly), thats me. You may want to do so. If you were going to run it lower i would run it at 200mg/week minimum. The reality is I am not really opposed to you plan as you put it out there to be honest other than any other suggestions I may have made and the addition of clomid to your pct(even at a low dose if needed due to clomid intolerance issues).
    The key is and will be if you run it as proposed you have got to manage your e2 properly. Keep it in clinical range and well managed throughout your cycle. Mid cycle blood work is an invaluable tool, i highly recommend it. Have 2 things on hand in case but again i you manage e2 it will lessen the likelihood of the necessity to use either BUT you should have a dopamine agonist (i prefer prami - others like caber), and have raloxifene on hand as well. IF (and it shouldnt but better safe) gyno shoud rear its head raalox is the way to treat it. The dompanie agonist well you prab already know what that is for.
    That being said I am also not opposed to shifting to lower test and higher tren at oh say 200-250/300. The same things are most prudent to the success of the cycle and e2 manaagment is just as important albeit slightly easier at the lower test dose.
    Best of luck and I hope, as it seems, you sifted though the nonssense here and you can get a good solid cycle set up which will yield you great reward if done properly and with proper diet, training and rest.
  16. New Member
    kjetil1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    834
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.97%

    I've read all the discussion, and it seems to me (in my neutral opinion) that DH got butthurt and that Stan was right.
  17. Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,313
    Rep Power
    1829174
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I dont know stan, but he seems very versed on aas etc. DH was one of the first guys i got advice from when i joined and he has proved over and over he knows his shyt. Great debate. What a wealth of info the 2 of you could be. I do agree with the avi comment. Show it if you got it.
  18. New Member
    Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

    Very informative......

    I have to go with Stan on this one. The studies are interesting reads.
  19. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I have to run out but I want to address dbol because it's interesting. Basically, it binds very, very weakly to the AR which is why a tren/dbol cycle works great. The anabolic effect of anadrol and dbol differ from a strong AR binding steroid. But, we can discuss this further.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    Well if you could get back to being civil we could actually help this guy together. We dont 100% disagree-we just disagree on why the things that were said, were said. We may never agree on receptor competition as I firmly belive it does not exist-at all. Also consider this DH, if it did why would more test not be effective yet you recommend dbol and say it is very effective with tren, hmm think about it. I have gotten blood work from several cycles that would show of course my T levels proportionally increased (based on my individual response to given test doses of course), both total and free with higher test and lower tren. Of coursre my gains increased -virtually everyones do for goodness sake.
    For me I like lower test higher tren, but for many it is a disaster. Why , because tren is literally the most side ridden steroid and also the steroid with the highest % of user that cannot tolerate said sides. For those users that do not tolerate tren well, however can if it is run at a lower dose, they increase their test and of course they increase their gains as well. (This also holds true even with high levels of test and what would be considered high levels of tren which also makes me stand firmly by my contentions throughout the thread).
    The thing is jman you will have to find out what works for you. I would not run test as low as 100mg under any circumstances (however it is a legitimate trt dose + slightly), thats me. You may want to do so. If you were going to run it lower i would run it at 200mg/week minimum. The reality is I am not really opposed to you plan as you put it out there to be honest other than any other suggestions I may have made and the addition of clomid to your pct(even at a low dose if needed due to clomid intolerance issues).
    The key is and will be if you run it as proposed you have got to manage your e2 properly. Keep it in clinical range and well managed throughout your cycle. Mid cycle blood work is an invaluable tool, i highly recommend it. Have 2 things on hand in case but again i you manage e2 it will lessen the likelihood of the necessity to use either BUT you should have a dopamine agonist (i prefer prami - others like caber), and have raloxifene on hand as well. IF (and it shouldnt but better safe) gyno shoud rear its head raalox is the way to treat it. The dompanie agonist well you prab already know what that is for.
    That being said I am also not opposed to shifting to lower test and higher tren at oh say 200-250/300. The same things are most prudent to the success of the cycle and e2 manaagment is just as important albeit slightly easier at the lower test dose.
    Best of luck and I hope, as it seems, you sifted though the nonssense here and you can get a good solid cycle set up which will yield you great reward if done properly and with proper diet, training and rest.
  20. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,101
    Rep Power
    2892098
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yay group hug.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. New Member
    jman6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    25026
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Yay group hug.
    lol ikr. Thanks Stanley and Detroit for both trying to help me out.
  22. New Member
    StanleyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    1530
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    0.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I have to run out but I want to address dbol because it's interesting. Basically, it binds very, very weakly to the AR which is why a tren/dbol cycle works great. The anabolic effect of anadrol and dbol differ from a strong AR binding steroid. But, we can discuss this further.
    So it binds weaker, but tren doesnt push it out or compete with it but tren does with steroids which have a stronger binding affinty? That doesn't make any sense DH. at all.
    The fact is the androgenic effects of any other steroid are still felt when taken with tren and they effects are amplified with corresponding dose increases because there is no receptor competition.
    You need to also get this A/A rating garbage out of your head. Do you understand how they were arrived at and what they do and also do not mean? The real world relevance of them compared to the on paper relevance is just night and day in many cases (if you understand how they are arrived at this will make total sense)
    We are going to have to agree to disagree. At this point, honestly for your own sake in the argument/ debate whatever, I think it might be prudent to take a step back and rethink things here.
    Im all for working together to help people but sometimes it takes a bit of humility and just letting go, learning and moving on. Together we could help a lot of people here. young people that need it, and learn from one anther and others but that is going to take some change on your part if this is how the road is going to go.
    Its your call bro. I will no longer debate the receptor competition nonsense. It has been thoroughly dispelled in this thread and all over experienced boards and through real world experienced aas users anyway. I have been beating a dead horse going back and forth with you, I know it, you know it, the people in this thread know it. Im done and over it, you should be as well man.
  23. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20690
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    42.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Both anadrol and dbol are non-receptor mediated so anabolic effects attributable to other mechanisms other than AR binding. Any binding to the AR is probably insignificant. Not so with test. So given that, not sure why it doesn't make any sense? But the point you raise regarding amplification of andorgenic effects with other steroids while on tren is the crux of the debate, or at least part of it. I understand your reasoning and it's a sound reason, but using myself as a lab rat I can honestly say that was not the case with me. I've run probably the most reckless dosages of tren than anyone here, with varying combinations of ancillary gear, including cheque drops. I always get blood work done while my levels should be at their peaks. Time and time again I don't see what you see. You appear to have probably done much of what I have done so you use yourself as an example of proof positive, as do I. The most reckless cycle (I use cycle to denote blast) was tren at 900mgs per week for 6 months. During the cycle I introduced test, cheque drops, you name it, to see changes. I'd get blood work done every couple of months to make sure I wasn't destroying myself. The higher doses of test produced no real difference in the blood panel than it did with less test, like elevated hematicrit, liver values, PSA, GFR and so on. I should say no remarkable difference. Additional adrogenic effects should have seen a spike in several of those values. Granted, the tren had an effect on the panel, but the addition of high test barley changed them. In the gym, the addition of test did zero in terms of gains or strength. My best gains were at around the 4th month, on 100mgs of test per week and 800-900mgs of Tren. My strength went through the roof. By the 6th month I had broken every PB I had. My bench went up nearly 100 pounds. Of course, the price you pay is severe and I had to stop at month 6… In regards to increased receptors I’ll offer this as something to consider. I’ve been on AAS for a very long time, never coming off. My receptors have maxed out. No amount of androgens will increase my receptors. At some point, maybe after the 6th week of initial use, I don’t know, I maxed out. The studies you cite suggest that there is an increase in receptors for the first few weeks, then a mechanism stops the increase, with some saying a down-regulation occurs. Either way, based on the studies you provided, if there is an increase in receptors it’s very short lived. I contend that it’s really the sensitivity that is increased, which would account for leveling off and not seeing cancerous growth of receptors. So for the sake of argument, let’s agree that there is an up-regulation of receptors at the on set of a cycle. I think you would agree that the up-regulation is short lived? That was called out in your citations, which I did read. So after maybe 4-6 weeks, receptors are maxed out in terms of quantity, correct? The issue then becomes the binding of any other androgen in the presence of tren. The only empirical data that I know of outside of my own personal experience is how someone “feels.” So I will keep an open mind to your contention that it all works well together and there is no degradation of the effectiveness of test in the environment of high tren. I personally do not feel convinced right now that 500mgs of test has the same A/A effect as 500mgs in the environment of 500mgs of tren. Convince me otherwise and I’ll back down. I’m old, torn up and tired. I’m not here to fight, just trying to help so others don’t make the same mistakes I made.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyG View Post
    So it binds weaker, but tren doesnt push it out or compete with it but tren does with steroids which have a stronger binding affinty? That doesn't make any sense DH. at all.
    The fact is the androgenic effects of any other steroid are still felt when taken with tren and they effects are amplified with corresponding dose increases because there is no receptor competition.
    You need to also get this A/A rating garbage out of your head. Do you understand how they were arrived at and what they do and also do not mean? The real world relevance of them compared to the on paper relevance is just night and day in many cases (if you understand how they are arrived at this will make total sense)
    We are going to have to agree to disagree. At this point, honestly for your own sake in the argument/ debate whatever, I think it might be prudent to take a step back and rethink things here.
    Im all for working together to help people but sometimes it takes a bit of humility and just letting go, learning and moving on. Together we could help a lot of people here. young people that need it, and learn from one anther and others but that is going to take some change on your part if this is how the road is going to go.
    Its your call bro. I will no longer debate the receptor competition nonsense. It has been thoroughly dispelled in this thread and all over experienced boards and through real world experienced aas users anyway. I have been beating a dead horse going back and forth with you, I know it, you know it, the people in this thread know it. Im done and over it, you should be as well man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Comment on my Test P cycle please =)
    By AtomicFox in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:59 PM
  2. Tren E + Test E cycle advice
    By somal007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. tren a/test prop cycle
    By mosberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. wanna check my PCT for this upcoming cycle?
    By freakboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in