Favorite inject/oral pre workout??

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Just like the title says... What's your favorite oral or injectable steroid to take pre workout ?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Dbol for me... Heard halo is pretty IMENSE though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg anadrol plus 50mg tren suspension.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Tren Suspension is the bomb.
Yep and a pain to keep mixed and get a good dose IMO lol.

Really interested in test suspension. How would that be run? Would I need to use a TRT dose of test to keep levels more stable then suspension pre workout ?
Not sure how others do it but I run test as a base, 250mg a week, and use 50mg suspension 3 workouts a week.
Stuff is out of your system so fast I don't really even bother calculating into my cycle. Never had any issues with sides either.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Yep and a pain to keep mixed and get a good dose IMO lol. Not sure how others do it but I run test as a base, 250mg a week, and use 50mg suspension 3 workouts a week. Stuff is out of your system so fast I don't really even bother calculating into my cycle. Never had any issues with sides either.
What are the positive effects of the test suspension? Get you ready to throw weights around or what?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the positive effects of the test suspension? Get you ready to throw weights around or what?
I come into the gym like an angry veiny bull versus just a regular bull lol.
It gives a little power boost and some nice pumps.

Viking23

Awards
Def test and tren suspension . Throw in anadrol, dbol, or halotestin with them and it would just be like adding a cherry to the top.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how others do it but I run test as a base, 250mg a week, and use 50mg suspension 3 workouts a week.
Stuff is out of your system so fast I don't really even bother calculating into my cycle. Never had any issues with sides either.
I run a test base also then inject 100mgs of suspension 30 min before the workout, usually 3x per wk. About a third of the way through the workout I can feel it kicking in. Love it. When I'm on tren I do the same thing maintaining a base with Ace, then suspension about 4x per wk.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Halotestin, and it doesnt need to be mixed with anything else, it isnt for the inexperienced androogen user, and it isnt for everyone.