GTFIH If you have had surgeries on bones? Deca Experts!!

1. GTFIH If you have had surgeries on bones? Deca Experts!!

About 2 months ago I shattered my radial head, got surgery (3 screws to put humpty back together), and now I have been doing physical therapy battling my elbow for range of motion! I can almost fully supinate, and can fully pronate. I can only bend my arm to about 105 degress (three quarters of the way up) and can almost fully straighten it (im at like 2 degrees for straightening). Now today I went to my physical therapist and she said that I can finally start light exercise, light curls, rows, planks, and girl push ups. The last thing that really sucks here is that I am having HO on the outside of my elbow, which means I am looking at another surgery. HO is where bone is growing in places its not supposed to be, in soft tissue, muslce, etc. I was wondering if deca would help me regain strength in my elbow or speed up the ossification of the bone outside my elbow so I can get my surgery earlier. I would run it with a test base, and just run deca at 100mgs/ week and use a clomid pct. I need a stronger and healthier elbow ASAP!! I am tired of being depressed do to the lack of exercise I can do. So if you think this would help, throw me some advice and some suggestions. Thanks. I miss the pumpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I would drop the deca and load up on HGH with GHRP-6. Deca will do more harm than good. Also run high doses of Anavar with moderate doses of test.

Quote Originally Posted by jman6 View Post
    About 2 months ago I shattered my radial head, got surgery (3 screws to put humpty back together), and now I have been doing physical therapy battling my elbow for range of motion! I can almost fully supinate, and can fully pronate. I can only bend my arm to about 105 degress (three quarters of the way up) and can almost fully straighten it (im at like 2 degrees for straightening). Now today I went to my physical therapist and she said that I can finally start light exercise, light curls, rows, planks, and girl push ups. The last thing that really sucks here is that I am having HO on the outside of my elbow, which means I am looking at another surgery. HO is where bone is growing in places its not supposed to be, in soft tissue, muslce, etc. I was wondering if deca would help me regain strength in my elbow or speed up the ossification of the bone outside my elbow so I can get my surgery earlier. I would run it with a test base, and just run deca at 100mgs/ week and use a clomid pct. I need a stronger and healthier elbow ASAP!! I am tired of being depressed do to the lack of exercise I can do. So if you think this would help, throw me some advice and some suggestions. Thanks. I miss the pumpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ok thanks, if you dont mind me asking, what would the benefit of these versus me not taking them. Thanks
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you have shoulder problems GTFIH!!
    By SouthernCharm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 02:21 PM
  2. Trenbolone- IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE GTFIH
    By SouthernCharm in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:00 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 10:59 PM
  5. If you have shoulder problems