Never cycle off prohormones

sam8

Awards
Hey everyone

I have done lots of research, and i understand the health risks with prohormones.
People run orals for 4-8 weeks, but why stop there? gains wouldn't stop because the receptor theory is a myth?

If you did not care about your health, and natty test, could you run orals year round and continue to make gains?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you did not care about your health, sure.

Although by that standard I could also suggest jumping off a bridge.

For a million reasons no.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
God no. Under that preface I would recommend PCP for powerlifting.

sam8

Awards
So would gains continue?
I read that the body would get used to the high amount of androgen's and gains would stop?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you would need to up the dosage constantly and then put yourself on the waiting list for a new liver

sam8

Awards
Thanks for the replys
I'll use TUDCA so liver doesnt fail

cheers:)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
God no. Under that preface I would recommend PCP for powerlifting.
I prefer cocaine to coffee but they both do about the same thing...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone

I have done lots of research, and i understand the health risks with prohormones.
People run orals for 4-8 weeks, but why stop there? gains wouldn't stop because the receptor theory is a myth?

If you did not care about your health, and natty test, could you run orals year round and continue to make gains?
You probably could, but it wouldnt be worth it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain the so called "receptor" theory? Also, which pro hormone? There are tons of that crap out there and most are worthless. This is an old school hormone board. You may want to try a pro-hormone site to run your theory by. They may believe in PH, along with the peanut-butter-on-cucumber theory for gaining mass.

Hey everyone

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Never cycle off a superdrol M1T stack ooooo the gains casket will be really heavy lol

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Do your insides with fall out way before you made the kind of gains you're looking for with nothing but orals you're around... Why bother with ****ing up your insides when you can just use a little bit oil and get so much further for so much less

eastrimx

Awards
I was thinking about that as well. I did an epi cycle for 4.5 weeks (yea 4 and half it is odd) and i am currently on pct and 2 weeks into pct and my natural test is up to normal or even more than normal. The thing is i was recommended 8 weeks of pct which now i think is total waste of time thinking about the gains i can make if i jump back to ph after a week(3rd week of pct). What about bridging, how would you design bridge for an epi cycle? Like epi all year but with bridges.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Pct 4 weeks and take 8 week break off hormones,then if you wana do another cycle you be alrite. And how do you know your test levels are up to normal did you get blood work done? Thats really the only way to determine.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey everyone

The androgen receptor theory has been laid to rest, increased dosages leads to an increase in the number of receptors the reason people believe there is a desensitization is the gains get slower the farther you are passed your genetic level requiring larger amounts of anabolics for minimal gains.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Sam8 you are an idiot. Dickheads like you who say they research get good juicy phs banned. Your mother should have swallowed you.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
IF ANYONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO CYCLE YEAR ROUND, orals are not the way to go.....u will feel miserable and if u ignore Ull end up in hospital.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
IF ANYONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO CYCLE YEAR ROUND, orals are not the way to go.....u will feel miserable and if u ignore Ull end up in hospital.
Gains bro, gains.. I'm curious if this would at all be possible. With frequent blood test and cruising on something mild like DHEA based hormones and than upping it ever so often to a harsher one. Of course with proper cycle care to protect everything and dosing tudca at 1g or more daily

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Gains bro, gains.. I'm curious if this would at all be possible. With frequent blood test and cruising on something mild like DHEA based hormones and than upping it ever so often to a harsher one. Of course with proper cycle care to protect everything and dosing tudca at 1g or more daily
Damn Abe, don't aid the OP's stupidity haha.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol just curious^^ Maybe one day they will find a way to make orals non toxic and still strong. Time shall tell... Of course probably impossible, but that is what they said about going to the moon.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ true, true :D

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
U can just do test year around. Wayyy healthier and better gains too.

Whatever oral u do I promise u ur gon feel like **** and ur dick won't work.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
U can just do test year around. Wayyy healthier and better gains too.

Whatever oral u do I promise u ur gon feel like **** and ur dick won't work.
Check the logs on diabolix positive mood and libido have been noted. Also Celtic labs has a m1t-oxi compound that has shown to be positive on mood and libido. Also trest is another Orion that Olympus labs Celtic and now Ironflex have that's been used as test base substitute for plenty of people

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Lol just curious^^ Maybe one day they will find a way to make orals non toxic and still strong. Time shall tell... Of course probably impossible, but that is what they said about going to the moon.
Well lg science and ams have non toxic orals someone could cruise with. Someone shud be the guinea pig bring back bloods after a year.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well depends on what the OP was saying, there are prohormones and than there is designer steroids.

tepidwang

Awards
you cannot cruise on anything other than test without feeling like **** except maybe trestolone?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
you cannot cruise on anything other than test without feeling like **** except maybe trestolone?
It was being looked at as a male birth control ( Well its derivative MENT was)

tepidwang

Awards
from what i understand trestolone can actually fulfill the same functions testosterone does in the body so you won't be all messed up when you're shutdown. i've been considering dropping test and doing a blast of trestolone only... for science.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
from what i understand trestolone can actually fulfill the same functions testosterone does in the body so you won't be all messed up when you're shutdown. i've been considering dropping test and doing a blast of trestolone only... for science.
You will want to have a good AI on hand due to Trest's high affinity to aromatize. But if you feel like doing it let me know if you run a log on it because TRT is going to be on the menu here in a few years.

tepidwang

Awards
i take letro even on low test every few days. you think trest is gonna make my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Anvil72

Awards
Patrick Arnold was questioned on this. "Can one expect to reach the professional 202 weight class to compete on PH alone." His answer was "sure" after some disbelief, "but I wouldn't recommend trying it." When either Mike or Patrick talk, I've got a lot of reasons to listen. Thanks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i take letro even on low test every few days. you think trest is gonna make my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
If it doesnt you could try leaving a protein shake out... You know how them bros cant turn that down LOL