Is tren as good as it gets?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Is tren as good as it gets?


    Is tren as good as it gets in terms of high potency and dry mass gains? I'm talking about either enanthate or acetate.

    I'm also interested in EQ, but have heard scary stories about blood thickening and severe anxiety.

    Assuming the compound is stacked with about 500mg of test, should I try tren or EQ next if the goal is good quality lean gains?


  2. I've never done tren so I can't do a direct comparison, but I really like Pure Oils trestolone and desoxytest. Both are potent mass builders and definitely with consideration. Both also now come in long esters instead of just the acetate: Trestolone Decanoate and Desoxytest Cypionate. I'd definitely consider either.
    •   
       


  3. Tren is the nectar of the gods! Don't run test so high though. Excess test will aromatize and cause issue... I ran tren ace at 350 and test cyp at 250 a week, **** was intense, I was more ripped, stronger and hard than I have ever been... word of caution though, tren will make you totally indifferent to things in your life. I damn near was divorced during my run, but having said that it was worth it and I will run it again!!!!!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    I damn near was divorced during my run, but having said that it was worth it and I will run it again!!!!!
    Don't forget what's important bro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. well it is most definitely the best across the board. Highest AR binding affinity, highiest nutrient partitioning, highest anti catabolic effect and the list goes on. BUT some ppl get insane sides from it. So no its not the best PERIOD but its the best for SOME. I think when it comes down to it, whats best is based upon the individual.

    My favorite is high dosed Masteron. Not as good for lean mass gain but does everything else just as good with less sides for me. Plus the hardons can shatter diamonds

  6. Quote Originally Posted by purpleganj View Post
    well it is most definitely the best across the board. Highest AR binding affinity, highiest nutrient partitioning, highest anti catabolic effect and the list goes on. BUT some ppl get insane sides from it. So no its not the best PERIOD but its the best for SOME. I think when it comes down to it, whats best is based upon the individual.

    My favorite is high dosed Masteron. Not as good for lean mass gain but does everything else just as good with less sides for me. Plus the hardons can shatter diamonds

    Trest actually beats tren on paper by quite a bit.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Trest actually beats tren on paper by quite a bit.
    "on paper" lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Is tren as good as it gets in terms of high potency and dry mass gains? I'm talking about either enanthate or acetate.

    I'm also interested in EQ, but have heard scary stories about blood thickening and severe anxiety.

    Assuming the compound is stacked with about 500mg of test, should I try tren or EQ next if the goal is good quality lean gains?
    For me, tren is as powerful as it gets. No need to bring a jack hammer to remove a nail. I use it sparingly. Love it, it can hate me...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by purpleganj View Post
    "on paper" lol

    Vida doesn't always tell the whole story, but it does tell a fair amount. Don't knock it off you haven't tried it. And besides, there's something to be said of a strong lean mass builder with no side effects especially one potentially stronger than tren which has a ton of sides.

  10. I wouldn't say trest is side free?

    Many posts, threads etc many get gyno very quickly
    •   
       


  11. Trest is more potent mass builder than tren in my experience. 300mg of trest ace has blown 600mg of tren e out of the water for me. And this is in a caloric deficit. I must admit the aggression is a lot worse and I get bad anxiety but I still feel much better than tren which made me rather crazy and antisocial.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Is tren as good as it gets in terms of high potency and dry mass gains? I'm talking about either enanthate or acetate.

    I'm also interested in EQ, but have heard scary stories about blood thickening and severe anxiety.

    Assuming the compound is stacked with about 500mg of test, should I try tren or EQ next if the goal is good quality lean gains?
    Eq is awesome, I'm only on week 5 but feel amazing now that it's kicking in.
    250/week test with eq first 4 weeks @ 600/week now 400/week to finish off last 12 weeks.
    Once test e is out prolly round week 9-10) , test p at 50mg/day, 3 vials of that.

    Unless I can get a ug lab to release non methyl/ether winni, I'll never try tren again.
    Rips you up, but for me, sides like gyno, insomnia, are too much.

    Next cycle will be high doses eq cyp, it's my new fav.

    Def recommend bold if you have worries of gyno.

    I'm pumped similar to when on m1t only without the lethargy and lack of appetite.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Eq is awesome, I'm only on week 5 but feel amazing now that it's kicking in.
    250/week test with eq first 4 weeks @ 600/week now 400/week to finish off last 12 weeks.
    Once test e is out prolly round week 9-10) , test p at 50mg/day, 3 vials of that.

    Unless I can get a ug lab to release non methyl/ether winni, I'll never try tren again.
    Rips you up, but for me, sides like gyno, insomnia, are too much.

    Next cycle will be high doses eq cyp, it's my new fav.

    Def recommend bold if you have worries of gyno.

    I'm pumped similar to when on m1t only without the lethargy and lack of appetite.
    My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

    My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.
    Make sure to use a ai from the start.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Make sure to use a ai from the start.
    For sure. Adex and prami starting day 1.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.
    i have heard that running GW with tren helps with endurance. Maybe a thought

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    i have heard that running GW with tren helps with endurance. Maybe a thought
    That's a great idea. Gw is seldom legit on RC sites though from what iv heard...that would be an issue. But I like the idea of less aromatizing compounds.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    That's a great idea. Gw is seldom legit on RC sites though from what iv heard...that would be an issue. But I like the idea of less aromatizing compounds.
    i used GW couple months back. Awesome to say the least but I can't run GW a lot. It's just expensive (worth it, felt amazing) just really F-ing pricy and most of the time is under dosed, or fake.

  19. Is it powerful enough for tren though?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. The endurance i got was unforgettable at 20mg never got tired, lost a lot of BF, I ran with osta,ephedra, Alcar, and caffeine.

    Ran it again different company I was running 80mg a day , felt like 5 milligrams. PM coming your way

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Trest is more potent mass builder than tren in my experience. 300mg of trest ace has blown 600mg of tren e out of the water for me. And this is in a caloric deficit. I must admit the aggression is a lot worse and I get bad anxiety but I still feel much better than tren which made me rather crazy and antisocial.
    This times 1000.

  22. Have any of you used 1-test cyp? It's supposed to be as strong as tren but without all it's sides. I don't see many people talk about it around here but I know people who've ran it and have nothing but amazing things to say about it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Have any of you used 1-test cyp? It's supposed to be as strong as tren but without all it's sides. I don't see many people talk about it around here but I know people who've ran it and have nothing but amazing things to say about it.
    I've run it several times and it's a great compound, but not as strong as tren. Closer to the 70-80% range, but the sides are much easier as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Have any of you used 1-test cyp? It's supposed to be as strong as tren but without all it's sides. I don't see many people talk about it around here but I know people who've ran it and have nothing but amazing things to say about it.
    I live and swear by the original 1 test. I use it in a base transdermally and the cyp. Like a poor man's primo- tren. Low sides for me, great strength and hardener.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    I've run it several times and it's a great compound, but not as strong as tren. Closer to the 70-80% range, but the sides are much easier as well.
    Do you like it more than boldenone?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Do you like it more than boldenone?
    Yes, I view EQ more as something for year round usage primarily for appetite and collagen repair instead of a mass adding compound.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    The endurance i got was unforgettable at 20mg never got tired, lost a lot of BF, I ran with osta,ephedra, Alcar, and caffeine.

    Ran it again different company I was running 80mg a day , felt like 5 milligrams. PM coming your way
    Great info bro. Thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Yes, I view EQ more as something for year round usage primarily for appetite and collagen repair instead of a mass adding compound.
    Interesting thanks.

  29. OK sort of contradictory. I've ran 16 weeks of tren. Done two cycles. Had zero emotional sides from it at all. I think a lot of the reported emotional sides are placebo effects.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, I view EQ more as something for year round usage primarily for appetite and collagen repair instead of a mass adding compound.
    EQ is great for collagen repair and vascularity, mixed reviews on appetite I've found. I do notice that anxiety can creep up on those prone to it after prolonged use, say more than 4 months.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halotess as good as it sounds ?
    By Stroke UR Ego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM
  3. Is kwik-karb and carb-slam not as good as vitargo?
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Log in
Log in