Is tren as good as it gets?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Is tren as good as it gets in terms of high potency and dry mass gains? I'm talking about either enanthate or acetate.

I'm also interested in EQ, but have heard scary stories about blood thickening and severe anxiety.

Assuming the compound is stacked with about 500mg of test, should I try tren or EQ next if the goal is good quality lean gains?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I've never done tren so I can't do a direct comparison, but I really like Pure Oils trestolone and desoxytest. Both are potent mass builders and definitely with consideration. Both also now come in long esters instead of just the acetate: Trestolone Decanoate and Desoxytest Cypionate. I'd definitely consider either.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the nectar of the gods! Don't run test so high though. Excess test will aromatize and cause issue... I ran tren ace at 350 and test cyp at 250 a week, **** was intense, I was more ripped, stronger and hard than I have ever been... word of caution though, tren will make you totally indifferent to things in your life. I damn near was divorced during my run, but having said that it was worth it and I will run it again!!!!!

purpleganj

Awards
well it is most definitely the best across the board. Highest AR binding affinity, highiest nutrient partitioning, highest anti catabolic effect and the list goes on. BUT some ppl get insane sides from it. So no its not the best PERIOD but its the best for SOME. I think when it comes down to it, whats best is based upon the individual.

My favorite is high dosed Masteron. Not as good for lean mass gain but does everything else just as good with less sides for me. Plus the hardons can shatter diamonds :Eyecrazy:

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
well it is most definitely the best across the board. Highest AR binding affinity, highiest nutrient partitioning, highest anti catabolic effect and the list goes on. BUT some ppl get insane sides from it. So no its not the best PERIOD but its the best for SOME. I think when it comes down to it, whats best is based upon the individual.

My favorite is high dosed Masteron. Not as good for lean mass gain but does everything else just as good with less sides for me. Plus the hardons can shatter diamonds :Eyecrazy:

Trest actually beats tren on paper by quite a bit.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is tren as good as it gets in terms of high potency and dry mass gains? I'm talking about either enanthate or acetate.

I'm also interested in EQ, but have heard scary stories about blood thickening and severe anxiety.

Assuming the compound is stacked with about 500mg of test, should I try tren or EQ next if the goal is good quality lean gains?
For me, tren is as powerful as it gets. No need to bring a jack hammer to remove a nail. I use it sparingly. Love it, it can hate me...

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
"on paper" lol

Vida doesn't always tell the whole story, but it does tell a fair amount. Don't knock it off you haven't tried it. And besides, there's something to be said of a strong lean mass builder with no side effects especially one potentially stronger than tren which has a ton of sides.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I wouldn't say trest is side free?

Many posts, threads etc many get gyno very quickly

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Trest is more potent mass builder than tren in my experience. 300mg of trest ace has blown 600mg of tren e out of the water for me. And this is in a caloric deficit. I must admit the aggression is a lot worse and I get bad anxiety but I still feel much better than tren which made me rather crazy and antisocial.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Eq is awesome, I'm only on week 5 but feel amazing now that it's kicking in.
250/week test with eq first 4 weeks @ 600/week now 400/week to finish off last 12 weeks.
Once test e is out prolly round week 9-10) , test p at 50mg/day, 3 vials of that.

Unless I can get a ug lab to release non methyl/ether winni, I'll never try tren again.
Rips you up, but for me, sides like gyno, insomnia, are too much.

Next cycle will be high doses eq cyp, it's my new fav.

Def recommend bold if you have worries of gyno.

I'm pumped similar to when on m1t only without the lethargy and lack of appetite.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Eq is awesome, I'm only on week 5 but feel amazing now that it's kicking in.
250/week test with eq first 4 weeks @ 600/week now 400/week to finish off last 12 weeks.
Once test e is out prolly round week 9-10) , test p at 50mg/day, 3 vials of that.

Unless I can get a ug lab to release non methyl/ether winni, I'll never try tren again.
Rips you up, but for me, sides like gyno, insomnia, are too much.

Next cycle will be high doses eq cyp, it's my new fav.

Def recommend bold if you have worries of gyno.

I'm pumped similar to when on m1t only without the lethargy and lack of appetite.
My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i have heard that running GW with tren helps with endurance. Maybe a thought
That's a great idea. Gw is seldom legit on RC sites though from what iv heard...that would be an issue. But I like the idea of less aromatizing compounds.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
That's a great idea. Gw is seldom legit on RC sites though from what iv heard...that would be an issue. But I like the idea of less aromatizing compounds.
i used GW couple months back. Awesome to say the least but I can't run GW a lot. It's just expensive (worth it, felt amazing) just really F-ing pricy and most of the time is under dosed, or fake.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Is it powerful enough for tren though?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
The endurance i got was unforgettable at 20mg never got tired, lost a lot of BF, I ran with osta,ephedra, Alcar, and caffeine.

Ran it again different company I was running 80mg a day , felt like 5 milligrams. PM coming your way

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest is more potent mass builder than tren in my experience. 300mg of trest ace has blown 600mg of tren e out of the water for me. And this is in a caloric deficit. I must admit the aggression is a lot worse and I get bad anxiety but I still feel much better than tren which made me rather crazy and antisocial.
This times 1000.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you used 1-test cyp? It's supposed to be as strong as tren but without all it's sides. I don't see many people talk about it around here but I know people who've ran it and have nothing but amazing things to say about it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any of you used 1-test cyp? It's supposed to be as strong as tren but without all it's sides. I don't see many people talk about it around here but I know people who've ran it and have nothing but amazing things to say about it.
I've run it several times and it's a great compound, but not as strong as tren. Closer to the 70-80% range, but the sides are much easier as well.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I live and swear by the original 1 test. I use it in a base transdermally and the cyp. Like a poor man's primo- tren. Low sides for me, great strength and hardener.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run it several times and it's a great compound, but not as strong as tren. Closer to the 70-80% range, but the sides are much easier as well.
Do you like it more than boldenone?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The endurance i got was unforgettable at 20mg never got tired, lost a lot of BF, I ran with osta,ephedra, Alcar, and caffeine.

Ran it again different company I was running 80mg a day , felt like 5 milligrams. PM coming your way
Great info bro. Thanks

bigbrawler

Awards
OK sort of contradictory. I've ran 16 weeks of tren. Done two cycles. Had zero emotional sides from it at all. I think a lot of the reported emotional sides are placebo effects.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I view EQ more as something for year round usage primarily for appetite and collagen repair instead of a mass adding compound.
EQ is great for collagen repair and vascularity, mixed reviews on appetite I've found. I do notice that anxiety can creep up on those prone to it after prolonged use, say more than 4 months.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
On the topic of tren, would prami or caber be better to run with it? Also how long does tren a take to show full effects for you guys at 50mg Ed?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the topic of tren, would prami or caber be better to run with it? Also how long does tren a take to show full effects for you guys at 50mg Ed?
Tren ace is fast. You will watch yourself lean out each day.

pmdied

Awards
Tren will grab you by the horn. Best compound I've ever used but always run it with test and an AI.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"on paper" lol
When I run my Trest Dec at 300mg/wk Startin next week, I'll let u know.

I ran em both before. I suspect in the realm of fat burning and stamina/recovery, Trest will win out. I noticed great fat burning once I got the estrogen under control.

Strength, hardness and vascularity probably goes to Tren.

But Test/EQ/Mast is quite the combo that tramples on Tren alone IMO. It's all about longevity to me though. I like something that feels right and provides sustainable experiences. Tren isn't one of those, IMO.

Let's not forget Desoxy T, I'll be reviewing that later this summer too. Some folks are claiming it's a catch-all poster child steroid for Mast/EQ/Tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.
Watch out for heart struggles. Tren is already hard on the heart and EQ makes the blood thick as molasses. Shortness of breath will be a reality for u.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 1-test cyp / test / mast is likely king for a lean bulk with low sides.

I'm still not a big fan of Trest/MENT on paper. All 19nor's offer up huge sides. For longevity sake, not worth it imo. Just seems like there's far better options out there.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm thinking 1-test cyp / test / mast is likely king for a lean bulk with low sides.

I'm still not a big fan of Trest/MENT on paper. All 19nor's offer up huge sides. For longevity sake, not worth it imo. Just seems like there's far better options out there.
Hell no bro. You are just not willing to realize that the legal **** is actually stronger with less sides, then say, tren. Lol just saying. Trest might have sides at high doses but in my experience, tren is worse

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell no bro. You are just not willing to realize that the legal **** is actually stronger with less sides, then say, tren. Lol just saying. Trest might have sides at high doses but in my experience, tren is worse
I can at least say that only 175mg of Trest offered outstanding recomp abilities in just 4 short weeks. There WERE ZERO SIDES other than some estrogen conversion which could be argued as a positive thing as long as it's controlled.

It has already been covered that it doesn't interact like other 19-nor's. It has binding capability that all but Cheque Drops can only dream about. In fact, it's basically cheque drops without that double methylation, just the one 7a methylation.

I find it better anecdotally in all aspects than Test and not just performance enhancing aspects. ALL apsects.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then I may just have to try out 3 months of 1-test / test / mast + aromasin with 4 weeks of Trest on the front end and a bit of var/tbol on the back end.. Hrmm

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had bad sides on deca even with 700mg test involved, so tren kind of scares me. I don't think it would go so well with me lol.. But I'm curious about Trest now especially combined with 1-test cyp and mast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I had bad sides on deca even with 700mg test involved, so tren kind of scares me. I don't think it would go so well with me lol.. But I'm curious about Trest now especially combined with 1-test cyp and mast
Trest is one of those compounds that is so amazing u question what life is all about. But seriously everything that FP and Tinytony have said is spot on. Personally trest gave me even better strength and pumps then tren did.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U won't need 1-T cyp with Trest. However Masteron would be appropriate.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest is one of those compounds that is so amazing u question what life is all about. But seriously everything that FP and Tinytony have said is spot on. Personally trest gave me even better strength and pumps then tren did.
Exactly. One trip to the gym after a week of injecting 50 ED and you will be absolutely blown away at the pumps. And the recovery between sets is nuts. You just go and go

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good enough to justify a roughly 4x higher price tag?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good enough to justify a roughly 4x higher price tag?
4X...I dunno I thought it was pretty cheap myself. U don't have to run it any higher than 300-500mg/wk for all the gains u'd need. 500mg would probably compare to1200+ of Test.

Speaking of which, just loaded 300mg about 2 hrs ago. Will do 300 again tomorrow.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Back to tren, how do I avoid tren cough?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'm confused.

20ml of trest ace has been for a while about $50.
50mg/ml

Maybe I'm getting jipped, tren ace is normally $45-$50 for 100mg/ml

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Maybe I'm confused.

20ml of trest ace has been for a while about $50.
50mg/ml

Maybe I'm getting jipped, tren ace is normally $45-$50 for 100mg/ml
I pay $80 for 200mg/ml 10ml vial. A lot of alcohol to get it that potent per ml though.
For tren ace