Is tren as good as it gets?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. On the topic of tren, would prami or caber be better to run with it? Also how long does tren a take to show full effects for you guys at 50mg Ed?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    On the topic of tren, would prami or caber be better to run with it? Also how long does tren a take to show full effects for you guys at 50mg Ed?
    Tren ace is fast. You will watch yourself lean out each day.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Tren ace is fast. You will watch yourself lean out each day.
    Awesome, I'm thinking 10-12 weeks will be perfect.

4. Tren will grab you by the horn. Best compound I've ever used but always run it with test and an AI.

5. Quote Originally Posted by purpleganj View Post

"on paper" lol
    When I run my Trest Dec at 300mg/wk Startin next week, I'll let u know.

I ran em both before. I suspect in the realm of fat burning and stamina/recovery, Trest will win out. I noticed great fat burning once I got the estrogen under control.

Strength, hardness and vascularity probably goes to Tren.

But Test/EQ/Mast is quite the combo that tramples on Tren alone IMO. It's all about longevity to me though. I like something that feels right and provides sustainable experiences. Tren isn't one of those, IMO.

Let's not forget Desoxy T, I'll be reviewing that later this summer too. Some folks are claiming it's a catch-all poster child steroid for Mast/EQ/Tren.

6. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

My next cycle includes test/EQ/tren. I'm hoping the EQ keeps Endurance high while on tren.
    Watch out for heart struggles. Tren is already hard on the heart and EQ makes the blood thick as molasses. Shortness of breath will be a reality for u.

7. I'm thinking 1-test cyp / test / mast is likely king for a lean bulk with low sides.

I'm still not a big fan of Trest/MENT on paper. All 19nor's offer up huge sides. For longevity sake, not worth it imo. Just seems like there's far better options out there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm thinking 1-test cyp / test / mast is likely king for a lean bulk with low sides.

I'm still not a big fan of Trest/MENT on paper. All 19nor's offer up huge sides. For longevity sake, not worth it imo. Just seems like there's far better options out there.
    Hell no bro. You are just not willing to realize that the legal **** is actually stronger with less sides, then say, tren. Lol just saying. Trest might have sides at high doses but in my experience, tren is worse

9. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Hell no bro. You are just not willing to realize that the legal **** is actually stronger with less sides, then say, tren. Lol just saying. Trest might have sides at high doses but in my experience, tren is worse
    I can at least say that only 175mg of Trest offered outstanding recomp abilities in just 4 short weeks. There WERE ZERO SIDES other than some estrogen conversion which could be argued as a positive thing as long as it's controlled.

It has already been covered that it doesn't interact like other 19-nor's. It has binding capability that all but Cheque Drops can only dream about. In fact, it's basically cheque drops without that double methylation, just the one 7a methylation.

I find it better anecdotally in all aspects than Test and not just performance enhancing aspects. ALL apsects.

10. Then I may just have to try out 3 months of 1-test / test / mast + aromasin with 4 weeks of Trest on the front end and a bit of var/tbol on the back end.. Hrmm
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I had bad sides on deca even with 700mg test involved, so tren kind of scares me. I don't think it would go so well with me lol.. But I'm curious about Trest now especially combined with 1-test cyp and mast

12. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

I had bad sides on deca even with 700mg test involved, so tren kind of scares me. I don't think it would go so well with me lol.. But I'm curious about Trest now especially combined with 1-test cyp and mast
    Trest is one of those compounds that is so amazing u question what life is all about. But seriously everything that FP and Tinytony have said is spot on. Personally trest gave me even better strength and pumps then tren did.

13. U won't need 1-T cyp with Trest. However Masteron would be appropriate.

14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    U won't need 1-T cyp with Trest. However Masteron would be appropriate.
    Yeah mast would help with estrogen and give u a tighter look

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Trest is one of those compounds that is so amazing u question what life is all about. But seriously everything that FP and Tinytony have said is spot on. Personally trest gave me even better strength and pumps then tren did.
    Exactly. One trip to the gym after a week of injecting 50 ED and you will be absolutely blown away at the pumps. And the recovery between sets is nuts. You just go and go

16. Good enough to justify a roughly 4x higher price tag?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Good enough to justify a roughly 4x higher price tag?
    4X...I dunno I thought it was pretty cheap myself. U don't have to run it any higher than 300-500mg/wk for all the gains u'd need. 500mg would probably compare to1200+ of Test.

Speaking of which, just loaded 300mg about 2 hrs ago. Will do 300 again tomorrow.

18. Back to tren, how do I avoid tren cough?

19. Maybe I'm confused.

20ml of trest ace has been for a while about $50.
    50mg/ml

Maybe I'm getting jipped, tren ace is normally $45-$50 for 100mg/ml

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Maybe I'm confused.

20ml of trest ace has been for a while about $50.
    50mg/ml

Maybe I'm getting jipped, tren ace is normally $45-$50 for 100mg/ml
    I pay $80 for 200mg/ml 10ml vial. A lot of alcohol to get it that potent per ml though.
    For tren ace

21. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post

I pay $80 for 200mg/ml 10ml vial. A lot of alcohol to get it that potent per ml though.
    For tren ace
    That's about the same, I've seen that. I think of that as getting a bulk discount lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Maybe I'm confused. 20ml of trest ace has been for a while about $50. 50mg/ml Maybe I'm getting jipped, tren ace is normally $45-$50 for 100mg/ml
    Brew.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Brew.
    Gotcha

24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    U won't need 1-T cyp with Trest. However Masteron would be appropriate.
    Oh I was thinking of using injectable 1-test cyp for 3 months and 4 weeks of oral Trest to kick it off while the test / 1-T builds up. Would be a strong start. Or would you suggest injectable MENT instead? I like long cycles and really want to run 1-test for the duration, you don't think a 4 week kick start with Trest would be good?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

Oh I was thinking of using injectable 1-test cyp for 3 months and 4 weeks of oral Trest to kick it off while the test / 1-T builds up. Would be a strong start. Or would you suggest injectable MENT instead? I like long cycles and really want to run 1-test for the duration, you don't think a 4 week kick start with Trest would be good?
    Go injectable with trest and u will b blown away.

26. I've enjoyed MENT and of course Tren. Not to mention cheque drops and a host of other stuff. I prefer Tren over MENT, but only for a long run. For me, running Tren for 6 months will put you placed you never thought you could go strength-wise. It really kicks in around the 4th month. MENT is better for short runs like a few weeks, but I'm not crazy about MENT that much.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I've enjoyed MENT and of course Tren. Not to mention cheque drops and a host of other stuff. I prefer Tren over MENT, but only for a long run. For me, running Tren for 6 months will put you placed you never thought you could go strength-wise. It really kicks in around the 4th month. MENT is better for short runs like a few weeks, but I'm not crazy about MENT that much.
    Thanks. Yeah with tren out of the question for me, I think 3-4 months of 1-test cyp + mast with some test sounds like the winner, pretty basic but dry and strong - would be a good recomp/hardener and similar in effect to tren. From what I'm reading all over, it doesn't seem like too many sources (if any) can be fully trusted for injectable MENT.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

Thanks. Yeah with tren out of the question for me, I think 3-4 months of 1-test cyp + mast with some test sounds like the winner, pretty basic but dry and strong - would be a good recomp/hardener and similar in effect to tren. From what I'm reading all over, it doesn't seem like too many sources (if any) can be fully trusted for injectable MENT.
    There is one good one that when in stock is the most legit product I've bought. In fact, they are the only providers that I know of.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

There is one that is highly reputable and their partner company is the board sponsor Celtic Labs. Third party testing of all raws when they get state side. Very high quality with a good selection of both short and long ester. Your test subject will see fantastic results.

30. Yes , tren is as good as it gets, and for some as bad as it gets. Some gets sides so bad they wont even run it.
    It should not be run early in your cycling as it is prudent to learn to manage sides without tren in the mix because if you dont with it in the mix it could be a nightmare.
    Also not matter how you cut it it is a very harsh injectable steroid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halotess as good as it sounds ?
    By Stroke UR Ego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM
  3. Is kwik-karb and carb-slam not as good as vitargo?
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:06 AM