Planning ahead to spend my bread. Review my AAS cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com

Planning ahead to spend my bread. Review my AAS cycle.

  1. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Planning ahead to spend my bread. Review my AAS cycle.


    Hey I'm about a year away from possibly running this cycle to add SIZE. I hope to not have to run these too often w/ good planning retention will be high.

    12 week Cycle: Tapering down.

    100mg Test-P (EOD) all twelve weeks.
    100mg Tren-A (EOD) first 7 weeks
    25mg Dianabol (Oral ED)
    0.5mg Femara 3x a week
    ?HCG 100mg (EOD)?

    PCT: 40/40/20/20/10/10 Nolv. + DAA + Open to suggestions

    Also will be running Animal Pak,ZMA, and other liver support

    And Go!......

  2. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Dianabol for 6 weeks

  3. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Also possibly Term at 75mg a day

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,028
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    775450

    Quote Originally Posted by uberjedi View Post
    Hey I'm about a year away from possibly running this cycle to add SIZE. I hope to not have to run these too often w/ good planning retention will be high.

    12 week Cycle: Tapering down.

    100mg Test-P (EOD) all twelve weeks.
    100mg Tren-A (EOD) first 7 weeks
    25mg Dianabol (Oral ED)
    0.5mg Femara 3x a week
    ?HCG 100mg (EOD)?

    PCT: 40/40/20/20/10/10 Nolv. + DAA + Open to suggestions

    Also will be running Animal Pak,ZMA, and other liver support

    And Go!......
    What is Term?

    I'd tweak it just slightly:

    Weeks 1-5:
    - test P at 150mg EOD
    - dianabol at 25mg/day (continue it for week 6 too)

    Weeks 6-12:
    - test P at 50mg EOD
    - tren A at 100mg EOD

    PCT:
    - Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
    - SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

    HCG 250IU E3D for the last 8 weeks of your cycle is what I'd do.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  5. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Thanks. I am going to give Olympus a go for a year, year and a half. If I feel I need a bump I'll hit this up. Gotta get the stuff slow **** costs serious bread. Also term is auto-correct for Tren haha. Do you know what the shelf life of this shizzit is?

  6. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,028
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    775450

    Quote Originally Posted by uberjedi View Post
    Thanks. I am going to give Olympus a go for a year, year and a half. If I feel I need a bump I'll hit this up. Gotta get the stuff slow **** costs serious bread. Also term is auto-correct for Tren haha. Do you know what the shelf life of this shizzit is?
    Shelf life is very long, no need to worry about it.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  7. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Shelf life is very long, no need to worry about it.
    Thanks. Saw a news story that the Fed is suing FedEx over illegal overseas Pharmaceuticals. They think FedEx should screen every package for illegal stuff

  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1807716

    You might want to get something to control prolactin. Caber or prami preferably.

  9. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Shelf life is very long, no need to worry about it.
    What would a similar stack w/ Olympus products look like? If I'm trying to get them to sponsor me I should probably put their products first.

  10. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Dropping the tren

  11. New Member
    uberjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3274

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Shelf life is very long, no need to worry about it.
    Hey man been reading and what not. Decided to drop the tren and add Decca Nan. At 200-250 EW. Running it after the Diana to see how I react to both. Is that how you would? And how long can/should I run test w/Decca nan

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle... Please review my plans
    By dsw222 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:07 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 03:27 PM
  3. Would you like to review my PP cycle?
    By beefjerky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in