Whats the longest youve run test e

skavenger58

skavenger58

Awards
I'm kidding haha I just want to know what some of the longest test e cycles people are doing. I haven't heard of many people going over 12wks unless they were blast n cruising

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
got a buddy doing about a year striaght on test e at 500mg ew

NPCworkhorse

NPCworkhorse

Awards
Pct has to be spot on + time off. But the people I knew that ran it for a long ass time dident pct
Technically it's whenever you're recovered. Only bloods determine that.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how long? personally? probably all winter 500-1000mgs, so like 5 months if not more. i've been blasting and cruising for years now and just recently came off. time to give the body a break, both mentally and physically.

i usually stich my compounds from enth to sus to prop and then back, besides water retention i can't say there's a difference in performance between the 3. test is test

B

bigstrongguy

Awards
I have a similar ?. I have low T, am 57, pin 175 a week of test. Should I go off for a while , use deca instead for size and just stop for awhile. Been doin this for 2 yrs. Nice size and great libido, nothing too big.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swiper (guy from the boards) has been running higher doses of test for about 15 yrs. He posted his usage on a few different boards and it's a lot for the average joe. Something like 6 years at 600-750mgs weekly, then it went higher.

N

Naterain

Awards
So what would happen if you came off after that long no balls or do you think they'd come back?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what would happen if you came off after that long no balls or do you think they'd come back?
It's very individualistic but probably require HRT. He'll never come off most likely.

N

Naterain

Awards
So like blast and cruise or just continuously would there be many risks for that?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Swiper (guy from the boards) has been running higher doses of test for about 15 yrs. He posted his usage on a few different boards and it's a lot for the average joe. Something like 6 years at 600-750mgs weekly, then it went higher.
Sounds about right. I cruise at around 500-600 a week and that's as low as I go. I've been on for a very long time too and have never come off it and never will. For the past few months while my tricep heals I've been on 500mgs of test e, 300mgs of prop and 300mgs of test suspension every week. I pop the prop with the test e, the suspension the next day and so on. I love short esters but like a cache of test e to help with the peeks and valleys.

B

bigstrongguy

Awards
Do you think going off for a while is worth it. I wonder if I would see better results if I stoope or changed gear.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'd worry more about your long range goals and whether or not you want to remain on test the rest of your life of continue to cycle on and off. From my experience the longer you stay on the better and longer lasting the results. I notice a huge surge of power and growth after 4-5 months on tren. I do not believe that it's healthy to cycle heavy then come off, only to cycle again. Look at the pros. They never come off.

Do you think going off for a while is worth it. I wonder if I would see better results if I stoope or changed gear.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds about right. I cruise at around 500-600 a week and that's as low as I go. I've been on for a very long time too and have never come off it and never will. For the past few months while my tricep heals I've been on 500mgs of test e, 300mgs of prop and 300mgs of test suspension every week. I pop the prop with the test e, the suspension the next day and so on. I love short esters but like a cache of test e to help with the peeks and valleys.
Looking back I wish I had decided to stay on instead of trying to PCT. I always lost my gains and usually got injured bad also so half the year was spent rehabbing something non-stop.