Adding ALbuterol to Var cycle to offset lipid sides?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Im planning a test/var cycle soon and was wondering if adding albuterol in the cycle would help offset the bad effects that var has on lipids. Any insight would be appreciated.

cycle
test - 350mg/wk 12 weeks
var - 80mg/wk 8 weeks

Stats
33 y/o
180 lbs
10% bf
1 cycle under belt - 500mg test e/wk 12 weeks - 3 years ago

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Down your var even though its mild its still an oral no more than six weeks. And if you have problems you could drop it to 60 mg and def up the test

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Down your var even though its mild its still an oral no more than six weeks. And if you have problems you could drop it to 60 mg and def up the test
And why only 6 weeks for orals??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Any why only 6 weeks for orals??

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Orals are a lot harsher on the liver. No oral over 6 weeks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Orals are a lot harsher on the liver. No oral over 6 weeks
Haha is that right mr bro science. The toxicity of oral hormones is hugely overrated. I ran an experiment on myself to really determine the toxicity of SD, 20mg for 4 weeks with zero liver protection, got bloodwork every week and after 4 weeks my liver enzymes were high end of normal. Not to mention var is pretty much the least toxic of them all. Var can easily be run for 8 weeks, throw in some TUDCA if your overly worried and your gtg.

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Just because it works for you doesn't mean it will for anyone else. But that is really interesting to hear, thanks for sharing bud

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just because it works for you doesn't mean it will for anyone else. But that is really interesting to hear, thanks for sharing bud
Well they don't make one batch harsher than another so yes provided someone doesn't already have liver issues then they should have the same results.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
to OP, albuterol has shown favorable changes in lipid profile. I think it worth a shot, I might give this a shot as well.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running TUDCA with the Var and will be getting my bloods tested at least once, probably twice on cycle. I'll report back as to how it went

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running Albuterol for 4 weeks now. I havent gotten my lipids checked since a few months ago but I suspect they are better now.

U need 12-16mg/day though because thats what they dosed to the clients in the clinical trial to get those kinds of results.

Albutetol is alone worth it just for the 15% MPS increase and performance improvement in the gym.

I am having the best cutting cycle ever by combining this with low doses of T3 and Agmatine Sulfate.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I hope there is an improvment because we all could use this, I know I can