sus 250 EOD with dianabol

seniorcitizen

Awards
am trying to get peoples oppinion on this cycle.

weeks 1-4 - sus 250 eod
dianabol 50mg ed
weeks 4-6 - sus 250 eod
weeks 6-10 - sus250 eod
anavar---dose undecided
weeks 10-12 - anavar---dose undecided

then relevant pct ------- hcg , nolvadex.

The purpose is to bulk then finish off with a more hardening effect ide like to know if anyone suggest adding primobolan in ????????? any other suggestions appretiated

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
you might want to switch to prop at week 8 to make for a cleaner post cycle. dbol at 50mgs could be great or could be too much depends on how you react to it...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
you might want to switch to prop at week 8 to make for a cleaner post cycle. dbol at 50mgs could be great or could be too much depends on how you react to it...
How would switching to prop make pct cleaner? He's suppressed and switching to prop won't make pct any easier or cleaner.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Because on sus u have 4 different esters that have to clear the longer one being the one you would be waiting around to clear, with a half life of 15 days. I much prefer to have a short ester at the end to transition into post cycle, is this necessary no, it is just what I would prefer. Having very long esters lagging around can hamper your LH recovery, the lower injected androgens go the stronger recovery will be. A fast smooth recovery is always the goal, with the prop ester androgens will fall very low very quickly.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Because on sus u have 4 different esters that have to clear the longer one being the one you would be waiting around to clear, with a half life of 15 days. I much prefer to have a short ester at the end to transition into post cycle, is this necessary no, it is just what I would prefer. Having very long esters lagging around can hamper your LH recovery, the lower injected androgens go the stronger recovery will be. A fast smooth recovery is always the goal, with the prop ester androgens will fall very low very quickly.
Yeah but with sus all the shorter esters have already cleared leaving only small amounts of test from the longest in your system waiting to clear. It's essentially like tapering your dose down which actually makes for an easier recovery. Either way longer ester won't hamper anything as your body won't even begin to stimulate LH function int your test levels drop below a certain point.

seniorcitizen

Awards
everyone sais hcg during cycle but it dosent make sense to send a message turning my testicles on whilst ime sending another message with endogenous testosterone telling my body to shut them off - tho what ive just said is up fir debate and i fell neither is wrong , the sus needs to be injected every other day because of the short esters the long ester can just keep building up .

AND YEH THE DIANAOL IS REALLY THE BIG IF ANSD BUT BECAUSE IT AROMATISES SO EASILY REGARDLESS OF AI OR TAMOXIFEN USAGE