Cycle critique?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Here we go - going to be running my third cycle here in a few months, and just figured I'd ask some opinions on what I'm running.Feel free to chime in with questions or any experience :)going to be running a 20 week cycle of Test E and Equipoise
1: test600/EQ1000
2: test600/EQ1000
3: test600/EQ750
4: test600/EQ750
5: test600/EQ750
6: test600/EQ750
7: test600/EQ750
8: test600/EQ750
9: test600/EQ750
10: test600/EQ750
11: test600/EQ750
12: test600/EQ750
13: test600/EQ750
14: test600/EQ750
15: test600/EQ750
16: test600/EQ750
17: test600
18: test600
19: clear esters
20: clear esters
21-25: PCT
Ive done 2 basic test e cycles in the past and wanted to add another compound this go around. I'm thinking hCG will probably be a must for a cycle of this length - or at least it will make recovery a little easierwill use torem/nolva/aromasin for pct. All oils are on hand was gonna post a pic but not sure on rules..

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I would probably have some kind of ramping strategy, thats just me tho. The only other thing I like to do is switch to prop at the end so the ester clears faster. I'm an hcg advocate so thumbs up there and maybe an oral to start. This sounds like what I'll be doing in the fall..

S

steppinRazor

Awards
ramping as in a kick start with an oral? I guess im confused on the lingo. I will be doing somewhat of a frontload on the EQ - using a gram a week, then dropping down to 750mg. hoping that speeds along the process. switching to prop would be a great idea man, however i have all my gear ready to go. Next go around im definitely keeping this in mind. forgot to mention i have some TNE on hand :D cant wait to dip into that

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Im referring to increasing the dose as you move forward in the cycle. Not everybody agrees with this but I find it useful to keep the gains coming. Something like this;Ex: wk 1-4 500mgs, wk 5-8 750, wk 9-12 1000mgs, wk13-16 1250mgs.

V

Viking23

Awards
Run hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle in my opinion

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ramping as in a kick start with an oral? I guess im confused on the lingo. I will be doing somewhat of a frontload on the EQ - using a gram a week, then dropping down to 750mg. hoping that speeds along the process. switching to prop would be a great idea man, however i have all my gear ready to go. Next go around im definitely keeping this in mind. forgot to mention i have some TNE on hand :D cant wait to dip into that
Really, for a proper frontload the first week would need to be about 1500mg then down to 750mg thereafter. EQ would be in full effect by end of week 2 then.

Either way ur ok.

I also agree that for a proper bulk u'd want to taper up as u go. I'd personally keep T @ 300-400mg throughout and run EQ up from 300mg to 750mg bumping about every 2 or 3 weeks.

After 12 weeks on I'd drop T down to 150mg/wk and keep EQ high for for 4 weeks and run T3 and a slight deficit to prime the body for yet another blast of growth.

The body can only do so much growing at once before it demands that u increase insulin sensitivity through fasting, diet changes and limited amounts of cardio. After that 4 weeks, u blast the T to 600-800mg for 4 weeks, not changing the EQ. By week 20, you should have experienced a fresh 5-10 additional pounds from where u left off at week 12.

Toggling is effective. Ramping is effective. If u can do both in a longer bulking cycle, it would give better gains, IMO.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
toggling? If you wounldn't mind elaborating..that is when you are dropping the dose and priming for more growth?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
toggling? If you wounldn't mind elaborating..that is when you are dropping the dose and priming for more growth?
Yes. Cut dose of T a bunch, maybe drop EQ a bit, implement fasting, reduced calories, cardio etc to get the body in a deficit for a few weeks. The goal here is to raise insulin sensitivity and reset the AR receptors. When u come back to bulking it'd be best to introduce something with high AR binding affinity and high myotropic activity as well and increase the T dosage again to whatever u desire.

Msten+DMZ combo comes to mind as well as Tren.

Its manipulating the cycle to produce those "rebound type gains" that many see just after they do a bodybuilding or physique competition...

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Yes. Cut dose of T a bunch, maybe drop EQ a bit, implement fasting, reduced calories, cardio etc to get the body in a deficit for a few weeks. The goal here is to raise insulin sensitivity and reset the AR receptors. When u come back to bulking it'd be best to introduce something with high AR binding affinity and high myotropic activity as well and increase the T dosage again to whatever u desire.

Msten+DMZ combo comes to mind as well as Tren.

Its manipulating the cycle to produce those "rebound type gains" that many see just after they do a bodybuilding or physique competition...
Yeah I read about toggling on datbtrue's website awhile back..but now I think I might implement it in. Thanks for the info bro.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't front load. I would taper up instead. Personally I don't like running the same compound for over 8 weeks. 12 weeks at the MAX (exception is test). But that's just me. Curious how the EQ treats you.

V

Viking23

Awards
I wouldn't front load. I would taper up instead. Personally I don't like running the same compound for over 8 weeks. 12 weeks at the MAX (exception is test). But that's just me. Curious how the EQ treats you.
I agree. Not a huge fan of front loading unless you have plenty of cycles under your belt. I would up the dose every 4 weeks or if you run a 12 week cycle up the dose at week 8 and finish the last 4 weeks at that dose

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Cycle lengths should depend wholly on the ester that your using. An 8 week cycle of eq or deca is simply a waste. So test shouldn't be your only exception.

K

kgoldstone

Awards
Hey guys just looking for a few pointers, I'm going to be doing my first cycle, been lifting for 10Years. I'm 6'1 230 around 17% body fat, 25 years old. I've messed around with many prohormones, and clen. I'm looking to lean out over the next 8-12 weeks. I've been thinking about running a test prop, tren, and masteron stack, I understand it's not the best idea being new to cycles, but that's what I've decided on. Any recommendations on dosing?? Any help would be appreciated.

A

asilentj3w

Awards
Hey guys just looking for a few pointers, I'm going to be doing my first cycle, been lifting for 10Years. I'm 6'1 230 around 17% body fat, 25 years old. I've messed around with many prohormones, and clen. I'm looking to lean out over the next 8-12 weeks. I've been thinking about running a test prop, tren, and masteron stack, I understand it's not the best idea being new to cycles, but that's what I've decided on. Any recommendations on dosing?? Any help would be appreciated.
You'll get more advice by making your own thread. I wouldn't do tren first cycle. Also wouldn't really look at using mast while at 17% bf, you won't see how awesome it really is. For a first cycle I'd just run prop and get your diet on point. You'll lean out while having numbers go up. Just my opinion. More experienced people may have better advice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11