Test Prop/Superdrol Summer Recomp!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Test Prop/Superdrol Summer Recomp!

Alright, so after reading quite a bit on the dry, hard gains that can be made on superdrol with a good diet, as well the cutting benefits it seems to have, I've decided to try it out for myself.

I found some well priced SD from a reputable ugl, and I decided that I'd go ahead and take the plunge and run a test prop base for the cycle.

Here's the plan:

Test Prop: 100mg eod for 6 weeks (might up the dose after I stop the Superdrol)
    Superdrol: 12.5/25/25 (25mg tablets) for the first 3 weeks
    I've got plenty of Letro if needed, but I've never had gyno or estrogen problems, and this is a pretty low dose of test.

PCT will be Torem, a tapered AI (still not sure about the best to use in for PCT), and probably a natty test booster.

I'll post before pictures in the next couple of days. I'm currently sitting at 210 at 5'10", around 15-16% bf probably.

I've got two correctly done cycles under my belt, one being Alpha One solo, and one Tr3st/Epi5tane stack.

Feel free to follow along, give advice, or whatever!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Did first 100mg pin yesterday. 29g, 1/2" slin pin that I backloaded with a 22g, 1" needle to the left delt. My left arm is a little sore, but it's really not bad at all.

I'm planning on eating 100 calories over maintence, with sprints 4-5x a week, and maybe some LISS thrown in there. Carbs only pre and post workout.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Answers

my advice to is to watch your e levels close after dropping the sdrol. in my case and many others, there seems to be a rebound effect in e2 levels that happen right after sdrol is dropped. otherwise, great cycle. Id increase your first week dose a bit too, but thats just me. your running test with it so the sdrol dose can be a tad bit increased without worry of extra sides associated with running it without test. good luck
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigLifts123 View Post
    my advice to is to watch your e levels close after dropping the sdrol. in my case and many others, there seems to be a rebound effect in e2 levels that happen right after sdrol is dropped. otherwise, great cycle. Id increase your first week dose a bit too, but thats just me. your running test with it so the sdrol dose can be a tad bit increased without worry of extra sides associated with running it without test. good luck
    Alright, I'll make sure to keep an eye on it.

Also, I've been wondering if I would like the results of just running 12.5mg for five to six weeks instead of upping the dose. Any experience with this?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Answers

yea, i have done everything from 10mg for 4 weeks and 40mg for three weeks, i can say my sweet spot (as with most people) is 20mg a day for 4 weeks. i think the 10mg a week was a lil dissatisfactory. results were there but not what you should get from sdrol. seriously tho, i found when taking it with test, i gained way better dosing sdrol at 20-30mg and the sides were almost unnoticable.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigLifts123 View Post
    yea, i have done everything from 10mg for 4 weeks and 40mg for three weeks, i can say my sweet spot (as with most people) is 20mg a day for 4 weeks. i think the 10mg a week was a lil dissatisfactory. results were there but not what you should get from sdrol. seriously tho, i found when taking it with test, i gained way better dosing sdrol at 20-30mg and the sides were almost unnoticable.
    Alright, sounds great. Thanks for the advice man.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Maybe I'm in the minority , but if you are able to sprint on SD that would be a miracle to me. I couldn't even jog and incline walking would cause such bad lower back and calf pumps I could only do a little. Was also on 5g of taurine a day.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority , but if you are able to sprint on SD that would be a miracle to me. I couldn't even jog and incline walking would cause such bad lower back and calf pumps I could only do a little. Was also on 5g of taurine a day.
    Yeah, I've heard that... We'll just see how it goes lol.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Second pin today, all went well. There is something strange about my first injection spot though... My delt (where I injected) isn't really sore, but there's some irritated, sensitive skin on my upper bicep for some reason... Any reason why this could be?

Edit: it's definitely pretty swollen. Here's a picture of it. I'm sure it's nothing, but I would've expect it to swell in my delt where I injected it, not down at my bicep.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Already noticing that I'm a bit tighter/drier today, especially in the chest area. Probably from the Superdrol. My weights actually down to about 207, as I've cut my calories in the last few days.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, so PIP from my first injection is gone, and my last injection in my right delt has gone without problem. Just a little muscle soreness, and no redness or swelling. I'm thinking that maybe the slin pin didn't make it to IM for the first one...

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good. A little lethargy from the SD, as the prop hasn't completely kicked in yet.

Hit chest/traps today, no real difference in terms of weight or anything.

Due to my work schedule, I workout Monday-Thursday, and then either Saturday or Sunday. I generally keep a chest/traps/tris, back/delts/bis, legs split when I'm on gear, just since I pretty much stop getting sore once everything kicks in.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just pinned a cc in my left tricep, took my Superdrol, and I'm about to go hit legs.

After bulking for the last 5 months or so, I'm having a reallllly hard time keeping my calories in check. My appetite is crazy right now lol.

I'm thinking of running to CVS and seeing if I can get some Bronkaid, and then stacking that with some straight caffeine pills, as I've heard that the EC stack is pretty good for appetite suppressing.

Anybody have experience with this, or anything else that has helped them curb their appetite? Not really sure how many people are following at this point lol.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed for this
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Subbed for this
    Good to have you!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed for gainz
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Feeling anything from the SD yet?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Feeling anything from the SD yet?
    Not yet. I actually forgot, I just started the SD Sunday after my second injection. I wanted to make sure I had enough test in my system to offset the lethargy. Can't have that right now.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

The pain from my last tricep injection is way too much... Not sure if I'm gonna go there again. Pretty much killed my workout today.

Anybody know other good places for 1cc from a slin pin?
  19. Banned
    Answers

Man Up
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Man Up
    I would, but I have a very obvious pocket of oil hanging out right below my tricep now... There aren't very many excuses for that when people ask.
  21. Banned
    Answers

I was just bustin your chops.
    Yea, your right tho, can't really explain that.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I was just bustin your chops. Yea, your right tho, can't really explain that.
    Lol, I gotcha. I thought everybody complaining about prop PIP were just being p*ssies, but it's serious sht.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

What made you decide to pin your tri's?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

What made you decide to pin your tri's?
    Read about a few people saying that they were their favorite next to delts, and it's only 1cc, and there isn't the high chance of hitting a vein or nerve like in quads.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Just wondering. Don't know if I'd have the sack to pin mine
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just wondering. Don't know if I'd have the sack to pin mine
    Lol, it sucks cawk. I mean I just pinned it with a little 29g 1/2" slin pin, but my entire left arm is swelled up down to the joint, which hurts like a b!tch.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This weekend, I'll get on a computer and edit the OP with some before pics, including a pre/post bulk picture.

Pinned my left delt, went fine. I'm having to come up with somewhere else to pin besides triceps, and I was thinking ventro glutes. Has anybody pinned there before? Apparently they're some people's favorite.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    This weekend, I'll get on a computer and edit the OP with some before pics, including a pre/post bulk picture.

Pinned my left delt, went fine. I'm having to come up with somewhere else to pin besides triceps, and I was thinking ventro glutes. Has anybody pinned there before? Apparently they're some people's favorite.
    The Ventrogluteal is one of my go to spots when I don't want any kind of problems. Btw I like pinning triceps
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    The Ventrogluteal is one of my go to spots when I don't want any kind of problems. Btw I like pinning triceps
    What do you pin your tri's with? I seriously still have a ridiculous looking swollen left arm, all the way down to my joint, puffy and red and everything.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

virgin spots+prop= PIP bro.. I use 23g in tri's, shoulder, and quads and 22g in glutes..
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

virgin spots+prop= PIP bro.. I use 23g in tri's, shoulder, and quads and 22g in glutes..
    Yeah, I guess that's it. I just really underestimated the prop PIP lol. Lesson learned.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe add some sterile grape seed oil to try and cut down the concentration of the prop and heat your oil a bit before injection. The other day I had some pip and then I saw some crystals in my oil, heated it up and crystals went away.. no pip...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe add some sterile grape seed oil to try and cut down the concentration of the prop and heat your oil a bit before injection. The other day I had some pip and then I saw some crystals in my oil, heated it up and crystals went away.. no pip...
    I'll try that, thanks.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Lets assume I am dumb, lol, but what do you mean by Heated it up ? I will take a PM answer as well.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Lets assume I am dumb, lol, but what do you mean by Heated it up ? I will take a PM answer as well.
    I'm 99% sure he meant it literally. Like, put on a stovetop, or put under hot running water. Apparently it helps the crystals go away.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

People heat their oil differently,same end result. I wrap mine in a heating pad on high. It makes for a smoother shot that spreads out in the muscle much easier.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The reason prop pip can be bad is due to the prop ionic acid ester crystallising within the muscle. Hearing it may help and cutting it with oil may help but they may not either prop can just be a bitch sometimes.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    The reason prop pip can be bad is due to the prop ionic acid ester crystallising within the muscle. Hearing it may help and cutting it with oil may help but they may not either prop can just be a bitch sometimes.
    It's definitely a bitch, but I'm almost getting used to it now.

I feel like the test is just about kicking in. My sense of well being and libido are up. Also, I'm sleeping a hell of a lot more...

I can tell the Superdrol is leaning me out a bit, and the aggression and pumps are there.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

What's your dose of super?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    What's your dose of super?
    25mg ed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shock's GOTIME Log. (Test Prop/Superdrol/Epistane)
    By ShockTroop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
  2. Superdrol, Tren, Test Prop
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 10:04 PM
  3. Rough Draft of my Test Prop/superdrol cycle
    By joshua45stang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 03:37 PM
  4. Test prop+Fina+Superdrol - good cycle?
    By NeilB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 09:32 PM
  5. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 09:51 AM