Test Prop/Superdrol Summer Recomp!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so after reading quite a bit on the dry, hard gains that can be made on superdrol with a good diet, as well the cutting benefits it seems to have, I've decided to try it out for myself.

I found some well priced SD from a reputable ugl, and I decided that I'd go ahead and take the plunge and run a test prop base for the cycle.

Here's the plan:

Test Prop: 100mg eod for 6 weeks (might up the dose after I stop the Superdrol)
Superdrol: 12.5/25/25 (25mg tablets) for the first 3 weeks
I've got plenty of Letro if needed, but I've never had gyno or estrogen problems, and this is a pretty low dose of test.

PCT will be Torem, a tapered AI (still not sure about the best to use in for PCT), and probably a natty test booster.

I'll post before pictures in the next couple of days. I'm currently sitting at 210 at 5'10", around 15-16% bf probably.

I've got two correctly done cycles under my belt, one being Alpha One solo, and one Tr3st/Epi5tane stack.

Feel free to follow along, give advice, or whatever!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Did first 100mg pin yesterday. 29g, 1/2" slin pin that I backloaded with a 22g, 1" needle to the left delt. My left arm is a little sore, but it's really not bad at all.

I'm planning on eating 100 calories over maintence, with sprints 4-5x a week, and maybe some LISS thrown in there. Carbs only pre and post workout.

BigLifts123

BigLifts123

Awards
my advice to is to watch your e levels close after dropping the sdrol. in my case and many others, there seems to be a rebound effect in e2 levels that happen right after sdrol is dropped. otherwise, great cycle. Id increase your first week dose a bit too, but thats just me. your running test with it so the sdrol dose can be a tad bit increased without worry of extra sides associated with running it without test. good luck

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
my advice to is to watch your e levels close after dropping the sdrol. in my case and many others, there seems to be a rebound effect in e2 levels that happen right after sdrol is dropped. otherwise, great cycle. Id increase your first week dose a bit too, but thats just me. your running test with it so the sdrol dose can be a tad bit increased without worry of extra sides associated with running it without test. good luck
Alright, I'll make sure to keep an eye on it.

Also, I've been wondering if I would like the results of just running 12.5mg for five to six weeks instead of upping the dose. Any experience with this?

BigLifts123

BigLifts123

Awards
yea, i have done everything from 10mg for 4 weeks and 40mg for three weeks, i can say my sweet spot (as with most people) is 20mg a day for 4 weeks. i think the 10mg a week was a lil dissatisfactory. results were there but not what you should get from sdrol. seriously tho, i found when taking it with test, i gained way better dosing sdrol at 20-30mg and the sides were almost unnoticable.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
yea, i have done everything from 10mg for 4 weeks and 40mg for three weeks, i can say my sweet spot (as with most people) is 20mg a day for 4 weeks. i think the 10mg a week was a lil dissatisfactory. results were there but not what you should get from sdrol. seriously tho, i found when taking it with test, i gained way better dosing sdrol at 20-30mg and the sides were almost unnoticable.
Alright, sounds great. Thanks for the advice man.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Maybe I'm in the minority , but if you are able to sprint on SD that would be a miracle to me. I couldn't even jog and incline walking would cause such bad lower back and calf pumps I could only do a little. Was also on 5g of taurine a day.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm in the minority , but if you are able to sprint on SD that would be a miracle to me. I couldn't even jog and incline walking would cause such bad lower back and calf pumps I could only do a little. Was also on 5g of taurine a day.
Yeah, I've heard that... We'll just see how it goes lol.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Second pin today, all went well. There is something strange about my first injection spot though... My delt (where I injected) isn't really sore, but there's some irritated, sensitive skin on my upper bicep for some reason... Any reason why this could be?

Edit: it's definitely pretty swollen. Here's a picture of it. I'm sure it's nothing, but I would've expect it to swell in my delt where I injected it, not down at my bicep.

Attachments

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Already noticing that I'm a bit tighter/drier today, especially in the chest area. Probably from the Superdrol. My weights actually down to about 207, as I've cut my calories in the last few days.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so PIP from my first injection is gone, and my last injection in my right delt has gone without problem. Just a little muscle soreness, and no redness or swelling. I'm thinking that maybe the slin pin didn't make it to IM for the first one...

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good. A little lethargy from the SD, as the prop hasn't completely kicked in yet.

Hit chest/traps today, no real difference in terms of weight or anything.

Due to my work schedule, I workout Monday-Thursday, and then either Saturday or Sunday. I generally keep a chest/traps/tris, back/delts/bis, legs split when I'm on gear, just since I pretty much stop getting sore once everything kicks in.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned a cc in my left tricep, took my Superdrol, and I'm about to go hit legs.

After bulking for the last 5 months or so, I'm having a reallllly hard time keeping my calories in check. My appetite is crazy right now lol.

I'm thinking of running to CVS and seeing if I can get some Bronkaid, and then stacking that with some straight caffeine pills, as I've heard that the EC stack is pretty good for appetite suppressing.

Anybody have experience with this, or anything else that has helped them curb their appetite? Not really sure how many people are following at this point lol.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Feeling anything from the SD yet?
Not yet. I actually forgot, I just started the SD Sunday after my second injection. I wanted to make sure I had enough test in my system to offset the lethargy. Can't have that right now.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The pain from my last tricep injection is way too much... Not sure if I'm gonna go there again. Pretty much killed my workout today.

Anybody know other good places for 1cc from a slin pin?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I was just bustin your chops.
Yea, your right tho, can't really explain that.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I was just bustin your chops. Yea, your right tho, can't really explain that.
Lol, I gotcha. I thought everybody complaining about prop PIP were just being p*ssies, but it's serious sht.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
What made you decide to pin your tri's?
Read about a few people saying that they were their favorite next to delts, and it's only 1cc, and there isn't the high chance of hitting a vein or nerve like in quads.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Just wondering. Don't know if I'd have the sack to pin mine

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. Don't know if I'd have the sack to pin mine
Lol, it sucks cawk. I mean I just pinned it with a little 29g 1/2" slin pin, but my entire left arm is swelled up down to the joint, which hurts like a b!tch.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
This weekend, I'll get on a computer and edit the OP with some before pics, including a pre/post bulk picture.

Pinned my left delt, went fine. I'm having to come up with somewhere else to pin besides triceps, and I was thinking ventro glutes. Has anybody pinned there before? Apparently they're some people's favorite.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
This weekend, I'll get on a computer and edit the OP with some before pics, including a pre/post bulk picture.

Pinned my left delt, went fine. I'm having to come up with somewhere else to pin besides triceps, and I was thinking ventro glutes. Has anybody pinned there before? Apparently they're some people's favorite.
The Ventrogluteal is one of my go to spots when I don't want any kind of problems. Btw I like pinning triceps

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The Ventrogluteal is one of my go to spots when I don't want any kind of problems. Btw I like pinning triceps
What do you pin your tri's with? I seriously still have a ridiculous looking swollen left arm, all the way down to my joint, puffy and red and everything.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
virgin spots+prop= PIP bro.. I use 23g in tri's, shoulder, and quads and 22g in glutes..

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
Maybe add some sterile grape seed oil to try and cut down the concentration of the prop and heat your oil a bit before injection. The other day I had some pip and then I saw some crystals in my oil, heated it up and crystals went away.. no pip...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Maybe add some sterile grape seed oil to try and cut down the concentration of the prop and heat your oil a bit before injection. The other day I had some pip and then I saw some crystals in my oil, heated it up and crystals went away.. no pip...
I'll try that, thanks.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lets assume I am dumb, lol, but what do you mean by Heated it up ? I will take a PM answer as well.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Lets assume I am dumb, lol, but what do you mean by Heated it up ? I will take a PM answer as well.
I'm 99% sure he meant it literally. Like, put on a stovetop, or put under hot running water. Apparently it helps the crystals go away.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
People heat their oil differently,same end result. I wrap mine in a heating pad on high. It makes for a smoother shot that spreads out in the muscle much easier.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The reason prop pip can be bad is due to the prop ionic acid ester crystallising within the muscle. Hearing it may help and cutting it with oil may help but they may not either prop can just be a bitch sometimes.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The reason prop pip can be bad is due to the prop ionic acid ester crystallising within the muscle. Hearing it may help and cutting it with oil may help but they may not either prop can just be a bitch sometimes.
It's definitely a bitch, but I'm almost getting used to it now.

I feel like the test is just about kicking in. My sense of well being and libido are up. Also, I'm sleeping a hell of a lot more...

I can tell the Superdrol is leaning me out a bit, and the aggression and pumps are there.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Should start getting good here quick.
Your a little over a week in right?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Should start getting good here quick. Your a little over a week in right?
A week into SD, and 8 days into prop. Definitely noticing the good feelings from the test, and the aggression from the SD.

I'm ready to kill it in the gym this week and see some gainzzzz. Currently at about 213, and I'd love to be at about 11-12% bf at any weight around 200 by the end of this.

Or I might say fk it and bulk. Always a possibility.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Pretty sure you'll blow up the 2nd & 3rd week, weight loss is not an option as far as lbs go lol I'd just mass up!

Getting ready to start a similar cycle next month, but I'm set on DMZ as a kicker.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure you'll blow up the 2nd & 3rd week, weight loss is not an option as far as lbs go lol I'd just mass up! Getting ready to start a similar cycle next month, but I'm set on DMZ as a kicker.
Yeah, but I'm tired of being fat lol. My girlfriend got all used to me having abs, and I got used to her liking them, haha.

But we'll see. This week/week and a half will determine where this cycle goes.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yeah, but I'm tired of being fat lol. My girlfriend got all used to me having abs, and I got used to her liking them, haha. But we'll see. This week/week and a half will determine where this cycle goes.
You should recomp nicely if that's what your diet is set up for. I always try to recomp on cycle an it never goes that way, I just eat my ass off. Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
You should recomp nicely if that's what your diet is set up for. I always try to recomp on cycle an it never goes that way, I just eat my ass off. Lol
My diet's set up for a recomp, so if I can stick to it, I think it'll be pretty successful.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here's a tip for anybody considering using prop for the first time: don't play a round of golf right after pinning 100mg into your delts.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Here's my before picture, put to the right of what I looked like in July (pre bulk and right when I had to stop lifting due to an injury). I was in the 170's I think, now I'm hovering around 210.

I'm fat as ****, but I've made some pretty decent strength and mass gains too. By next summer, I'd like to be at or below that before bodyfat around 200lbs.

Attachments